DOMA ruled unconstitutional

LMAO! Sorry but you are absolutely wrong. But this is hardly the first time that has happened on this board.

So tell us, when you were a cop, did you arrest every single person who broke any laws?

Dude you do not allow people who are drunk too go even if someone else is there to take them home. That basic BLET, anyone who has been or is a police officer would know this.
As I said if you allow someone who is drunk to leave freely you will be held accountable and your department.

Absolutely wrong. A parent can come and take the drunk. Or someone else can take them, depending on the situation and how drunk they are. You are either making shit up or you lied about being a cop.

Probably both. He may have been a security guard.,

LMAO! Sorry but you are absolutely wrong. But this is hardly the first time that has happened on this board.

So tell us, when you were a cop, did you arrest every single person who broke any laws?

Dude you do not allow people who are drunk too go even if someone else is there to take them home. That basic BLET, anyone who has been or is a police officer would know this.
As I said if you allow someone who is drunk to leave freely you will be held accountable and your department.

Absolutely wrong. A parent can come and take the drunk. Or someone else can take them, depending on the situation and how drunk they are. You are either making shit up or you lied about being a cop.

No absolutely incorrect I don't know where you received your training but in North Carolina that is a big no no for the police to allow a drunk to freely leave. The drunk goes out again and kills someone the police will be held accountable.

Probably both. He may have been a security guard.,

Still waiting on your answer troll.

Here:

Article [IX.]

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Article [X.]

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Code 187

Book em Danno

:lmao:

Here:

Article [IX.]

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Article [X.]

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Code 187

Book em Danno

Here's the question it can also be viewed in my signature
Jake Starkey can you tell me what use is there for the 9th and 10th amendment? What would it be used for?

Now I ask are you jake starkey and does a cut and paste answer the question asked of jake starkey in his own words?

Here:

Article [IX.]

Article [X.]

Code 187

Book em Danno

Jake Starkey can you tell me what use is there for the 9th and 10th amendment? What would it be used for?

Now I ask are you jake starkey and does a cut and paste answer the question asked of jake starkey in his own words?

He asked himself a question? I'm not jake starkey. Ask me whatever question you want. If you want jake starkey to answer, you're on your own.

:confused:

No absolutely incorrect I don't know where you received your training but in North Carolina that is a big no no for the police to allow a drunk to freely leave. The drunk goes out again and kills someone the police will be held accountable.

Having them be taken home by someone else is not allowing them to freely leave.

Answer the question I asked.

buggerreb sounds like a Barney Fife....anally following the letter of the law and forgetting about Officer Friendly. Heck, I bet he arrested people when they weren't even breaking the law.

No wonder he is no longer an officer (if he ever was one).

buggerreb sounds like a Barney Fife....anally following the letter of the law and forgetting about Officer Friendly. Heck, I bet he arrested people when they weren't even breaking the law.

I doubt he was. When I attended the Police Aacademy there was a lot of emphasis on using good judgement. There were plenty of warnings that we would be second-guessed by lawyers and the media if something went bad. But for simple things the point was to solve the problem or remove the hazard.

My first partner on patrol was an older guy. He preached control of the situation and solving the problem without an arrest if possible.

Last edited:
Drink up:

15-1747-1.jpg

:smoke:

Here:

Code 187

Book em Danno

He asked himself a question? I'm not jake starkey. Ask me whatever question you want. If you want jake starkey to answer, you're on your own.

:confused:

You posted a cut and paste of the 9th and 10th amendment I thought you were trying to answer the question for jake starkey. The words from a cut and paste of the words from the 9th and 10th amendments is not the answered required. The answer required will be the words from jake starkey and no one else.

I doubt he was. When I attended the Police Aacademy there was a lot of emphasis on using good judgement. There were plenty of warnings that we would be second-guessed by lawyers and the media if something went bad. But for simple things the point was to solve the problem or remove the hazard.

My first partner on patrol was an older guy. He preached control of the situation and solving the problem without an arrest if possible.

You are fucking lying
No doubt Ravi jake starkey Bodie will agree with your lie. But that's how the left works.

Police officers do not allow drunks to go. It's called civil liability
I left law enforcement to make more money.

Melting, melting, melting away until Tuesday because he hurts from the pounding of the last three days.

Forum List

Back