DOMA ruled unconstitutional

Guess it was that damn racist, bigoted, hateful, homophobic DEMOCRAT president in 1996 that allowed DOMA to be passed...Bill Clinton.

no, he signed it.

it was the asshat republican congress that ginned it up.

try again

Why did he sign it?

I'm thinking that 80% of the House and Senate voting for it plus the below chart had a bit to do with it. Prolly not too smart to get your veto overridden on such legislation in an election year. Shameful? Sure but shame and Clinton don't have much in common.

gaymarriage.png

Last edited:
Ah...I see where you are going with this.

He has lost every other phase of this argument, so he latches onto a topics for diversion.

Not on your life dick sucker not on your life. You have yet to prove that the supreme court has made any ruling on same sex marriages as a right. You argue against allowing one group the right to marriage when you are arguing for another group to have the right too marriage.

You keep harping on the idea that I haven't proved that the SCOTUS has not made any ruling on same sex marriage. When was that ever claimed? When was that ever an issue except in your own imagination?

Its headed there, so standby for the ruling that will allow gay marriages to gain federal recognition.

He has lost every other phase of this argument, so he latches onto a topics for diversion.

Not on your life dick sucker not on your life. You have yet to prove that the supreme court has made any ruling on same sex marriages as a right. You argue against allowing one group the right to marriage when you are arguing for another group to have the right too marriage.

You keep harping on the idea that I haven't proved that the SCOTUS has not made any ruling on same sex marriage. When was that ever claimed? When was that ever an issue except in your own imagination?

Its headed there, so standby for the ruling that will allow gay marriages to gain federal recognition.

You keep harping on the idea that I haven't proved that the SCOTUS has not made any ruling on same sex marriage.
No you haven't

When was that ever claimed? When was that ever an issue except in your own imagination?

Do you have a problem with short term memory loss?

Has there been a ruling yet? YES or No is all you have to comment with no extra comments needed. No clearifagcation needed nothing but yes or no.

No you haven't

When was that ever claimed? When was that ever an issue except in your own imagination?

Has there been a ruling yet? YES or No is all you have to comment with no extra comments needed. No clearifagcation needed nothing but yes or no.

I never claimed that SCOTUS has ruled on same-sex marriage. In fact, I don't think anyone has.

But with the recent ruling saying DOMA is unconstitutional, it will be headed to the supreme court. So its a matter of time until same sex marriage is recognized by the federal gov't. That will net the gay couples 900 or so of the benefits afford married couples.

You keep asking for just a 'Yes' or 'No'. Its not going to happen. I answer as I choose.

No you haven't

I never claimed that SCOTUS has ruled on same-sex marriage. In fact, I don't think anyone has.

But with the recent ruling saying DOMA is unconstitutional, it will be headed to the supreme court. So its a matter of time until same sex marriage is recognized by the federal gov't. That will net the gay couples 900 or so of the benefits afford married couples.

You keep asking for just a 'Yes' or 'No'. Its not going to happen. I answer as I choose.

I never said you did. It's the one question you have refused to answer with yes or no without adding too the answer.

There you go again. OK has it been ruled on by the Supreme Court? Yes or no?

I'm curious, why do you care whether the SCOTUS has ruled on same-sex marriage?

You have consistently argued that sodomy is illegal, despite the fact that the SCOTUS did rule on that and made sodomy between consenting adults legal.

If the SCOTUS ruling on one didn't matter, why will the SCOTUS ruling on the other matter? You will still make yuor ridiculous claims. Hell, you will still probably ask the same questions over and over.

No you haven't

I never said you did. It's the one question you have refused to answer with yes or no without adding too the answer.

I have already answered this.

I have already answered this.

Yes or no?

You have consistently argued that sodomy is illegal, despite the fact that the SCOTUS did rule on that and made sodomy between consenting adults legal.

If the SCOTUS ruling on one didn't matter, why will the SCOTUS ruling on the other matter? You will still make yuor ridiculous claims. Hell, you will still probably ask the same questions over and over.

Are people still being arrested. And if they have been falsely arrested why haven't more people sued police departments?

Are people still being arrested. And if they have been falsely arrested why haven't more people sued police departments?

Lawsuits are the only measure of false arrests?

Don't be daft. The SCOTUS ruling invalidated the anti-sodomy laws for sex between consenting adults.

Yes the supreme court has not ruled on same sex marriage?

I already answered this. Asking the question over and over does not change the answer.

No, as of yet the SCOTUS has not ruled on same-sex marriage. But with this latest federal court ruling, it is only a matter of time until it does.
The only answer acceptable is yes or no.

Says who? Why do you think you get to decide how I answer? Sorry, I don't play that game.

But if you think 'Yes' or 'No' answers suffice, lets see you answer a few.

Yes or no, has the Supreme Court ruled on sodomy?

Yes or no, has a federal court ruled on gay marriage?

I already answered this. Asking the question over and over does not change the answer.

No, as of yet the SCOTUS has not ruled on same-sex marriage. But with this latest federal court ruling, it is only a matter of time until it does.

Says who? Why do you think you get to decide how I answer? Sorry, I don't play that game.

Me that's who. Why must you add to something when it's not asked of you? When you do that you are trying to deflect from something else.

Me that's who. Why must you add to something when it's not asked of you? When you do that you are trying to deflect from something else.

As soon as you own the forum and get to make the rules, let me know. Then you get to decide how everyone answers.

Until then, people are free to answer as they choose. Let me know if you see anything inaccurate about my answers.

As soon as you own the forum and get to make the rules, let me know. Then you get to decide how everyone answers.

Until then, people are free to answer as they choose. Let me know if you see anything inaccurate about my answers.

As long as we have a discussion that is how I will be. I will keep asking you the same thing over and over until you either answer thew question or crawl away.

Forum List

Back