Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

I see Rat In the Hat is the latest DOD agent that has penetrated this site along with agents fizz,ditzcon, slackass,and Liar ability.

OK, you win. Yes, I am a DOD agent. I am the head of a hand-picked team that works closely with a special flying squad from MI6. We are currently working at Area 51, building 110 story concrete cores, which we crash mothballed Senegalese Air Force planes into to see how well they disintigrate.

Two more years of this, and I am up for promotion to the re-bar procurement & protection division.

During the Nevada monsoon season, when the planes can't fly, we fan out to homes in the desert southwest, checking to see if anyone is tearing the tags off of their mattresses.

divot said:
are you fucking serious?
watching youtube videos doesn't make you a witness, dipshit

and stop lying about what Mr Robertson said

It was a 2 hour video on PBS.

Stop pretending you actually believe people will accept that Newsweek could not get the fundamental structure design correct.

divot said:
are you fucking serious?

Stop pretending you actually believe people will accept that Newsweek could not get the fundamental structure design correct.

Stop pretending that you don't know that Mr. Robertson never said that, and the reporter came up with the core statement.

But then again, Krypton may have different reporting standards than Earth does.

divot said:
are you fucking serious?

yeah, the PBS documentary that doesnt exist
:rolleyes:

Stop pretending its credible to suggest the reporter made up the structural information.

Normally a phone interview is recorded and some statements are consolidated so cannot carry quotes. All it proves is that the reporter has the integrity to not quote anything but specific statements.

The reporters info from Robertson is fully corroborated anyway.

The east wall of the WTC 1 concrete core.

Stop pretending its credible to suggest the reporter made up the structural information.

Normally a phone interview is recorded and some statements are consolidated so cannot carry quotes. All it proves is that the reporter has the integrity to not quote anything but specific statements.

The reporters info from Robertson is fully corroborated anyway.

more lies

The reporters info from ttp://msnbc.msn.com/id/3069641/]Robertson is fully corroborated anyway.

Stop pretending that Robertson said anything about the core. The reporter would have quoted him if he had.

"some statements are consolidated" Never heard of this before. Is it how it's done on Krypton?

Attachments

• $coreconstruction.jpg
    $coreconstruction.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 77
The reporter would have quoted him if they had used Robertsons words EXACTLY as he said them. The reporter consolidated his words to make a shorter more comprehensive story,

The perps like you pretending to be a moron.

The reporter would have quoted him if they had used Robertsons words EXACTLY as he said them. The reporter consolidated his words to make a shorter more comprehensive story,

The perps like you pretending to be a moron.
yeah, and you dont pretend to be a moron, cause you ARE one

I am showing evidence, not pretending I already shown it as you do.

See? The east concrete core wall of WTC 1.

core_animation_75.gif

Then a globally published encyclopedia identifies a concrete core.

oxfordarchcore.jpg

See? That is called independetly verified evidence.

I am showing evidence, not pretending I already shown it as you do.

See? The east concrete core wall of WTC 1.

Then a globally published encyclopedia identifies a concrete core.

no, that is called total BULLSHIT

divot said:
are you fucking serious?

they did get it correct after your article was pulled because it was WRONG and thats why you need to connect to a web archive.

"Engineers are still debating whether the Twin Towers' unique structure should be credited for surviving the initial crashes, or blamed for collapsing in the subsequent fires, or both. But the point is that it was unique, utilizing closely spaced columns connected to a steel core by relatively lightweight floor trusses. "
High Time - Newsweek.com

then so is this....

corecloseupbest.jpg

Image194Resized.jpg

nocore.jpg

d5.jpg

im958lguq5.jpg

im_652_lg.jpg

im_612_lg.jpg

im_580_lg.jpg

im534lgwo5.jpg

im_853_lg.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB6xdCS9NJU]YouTube - 9/11: Why They Fell pt 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqDTEZIdg7g&feature=PlayList&p=A6382FD1025BACE9&index=62]YouTube - WTC 1&2 UNIQUE DESIGN.[/ame]

"For a combination of historical, cultural and economic reasons, tall, concrete-core buildings dedicated to office use are unusual in New York, where builders prefer the wallboard-enclosed cores with steel frames that Mr. Robertson pioneered in the trade center."
New York Timeshere

"Engineers are still debating whether the Twin Towers' unique structure should be credited for surviving the initial crashes, or blamed for collapsing in the subsequent fires, or both. But the point is that it was unique, utilizing closely spaced columns connected to a steel core by relatively lightweight floor trusses. "
Newsweek. Newsweek.com

"Each of the towers, more than 200 ft. wide on each side, contained a central steel core surrounded by open office space. Eighteen-inch steel tubes ran vertically along the outside, providing much of the support for the building"
Time Magazine.TIME.com

"The twin towers were the first supertall buildings designed without any masonry. Worried that the intense air pressure created by the building's high speed elevators might buckle conventional shafts, engineers designed a solution using a drywall system fixed to the reinforced steel core. "
engineering.comENGINEERING.com

"Like many high-rises built in the 1960s, the Twin Towers were constructed with their weight distributed between a hollow steel core (containing services like elevators) and steel columns around the perimeter, maximizing open floor space. Many believe the older high-rise design, in which steel columns are often encased in concrete, is more fire resistant.

“A lot of people have told me, ‘You should have used more concrete in the structure,’” said Robertson. However, his chart plotting the strength of steel vs. concrete at various temperatures showed that at the incendiary levels that raged in the towers, the two materials become similarly weak."
Berkeley 04.17.2002 - World Trade Center remembered

"Yamasaki has switched from concrete, his favorite medium, to steel because of the sheer height of the towers, and instead of having the weight of the structure carried by the frame and the elevator core, the great steel columns of the exterior walls will support it."
Time Magazine article from 1964!! Art: Onward & Upward - TIME

im_837_lg.jpg

9689d1268553338-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-screencaptureinsidewtc.jpg

9983d1271115398-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-5712.jpg

you are officially DEBUNKED for about the millionth time. :lol:

divot said:
are you fucking serious?

they did get it correct after your article was pulled because it was WRONG and thats why you need to connect to a web archive.

High Time - Newsweek.com
hey, thats still on the newsweek site
think maybe they still hold to that one?

i dont think the deadbeat's article even made it into print. its' dated september 13th but i think the publication dates would be sept 10th and sept 17th.

i might actually need to go to a library and look for it in a back issue.

i dont think the deadbeat's article even made it into print. its' dated september 13th but i think the publication dates would be sept 10th and sept 17th.

i might actually need to go to a library and look for it in a back issue.
why not just email Newsweek and ask them
they must have a contact page for inquiries

I see Rat In the Hat is the latest DOD agent that has penetrated this site along with agents fizz,ditzcon, slackass,and Liar ability.

OK, you win. Yes, I am a DOD agent. I am the head of a hand-picked team that works closely with a special flying squad from MI6. We are currently working at Area 51, building 110 story concrete cores, which we crash mothballed Senegalese Air Force planes into to see how well they disintigrate.

Two more years of this, and I am up for promotion to the re-bar procurement & protection division.

During the Nevada monsoon season, when the planes can't fly, we fan out to homes in the desert southwest, checking to see if anyone is tearing the tags off of their mattresses.

In a more fair and rational world, your ground-breaking work on "Invisicrete" alone would have won you a Nobel Prize.

divot said:
are you fucking serious?

Stop pretending that you don't know that Mr. Robertson never said that, and the reporter came up with the core statement.

Which raises the question: how the fuck did CriscoFEARa's cousin, Kal-el, in his role of mild mannered reporter for a great Metropolitan newspaper, EVER land that gig as a "reporter?"

Last edited:

Which raises the question: how the fuck did CriscoFEARa's cousin, Kal-el, in his role of mild mannered reporter for a great Metropolitan newspaper, EVER land that gig as a "reporter?"

I think he filed a "misprision of treason" lawsuit against Perry White & Lois Lane.

Forum List

Back