Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

sure thats what happened...

its not like you get caught making shit up all the time. :cuckoo:

Is that what you think Constitutional rights are? Made up?

That stamp "RECIEVED" is a due process violation by the clerks serving the interests of corrupt judiciary. I have a right to access to the court, to the judge and for the judge to be unbiased and proactive in seeing laws followed without prejudice. Stamped "FILED" means the judge must consider the facts therin.

Or does pretending that you think rights are "made up" serve the interests of those working for the demise of the Constitution?

no jackass. the constitutional rights arent what i am talking about.

i am talking about you making up this entire concrete core hoax and changing your story every time somebody shows you evidence that you are completely full of shit.

Why do those of us in the "know" waste time trying to convince the willingly blind public at large to see what is going on? We should provide them with proof of what we have, then back off! The onus is on them! If they truly care for their families and friends, they will look at the information. Most do not care enough. They are comfortable in their living posh lives on the sideline.
Ask the perpetual bench warmer playing for your local football team if he cares about the game as much as the starter. Chances are, he will say NO! This is the case with these people!
Don't waste time getting frustrated...

Why do those of us in the "know" waste time trying to convince the willingly blind public at large to see what is going on? We should provide them with proof of what we have, then back off! The onus is on them! If they truly care for their families and friends, they will look at the information. Most do not care enough. They are comfortable in their living posh lives on the sideline.
Ask the perpetual bench warmer playing for your local football team if he cares about the game as much as the starter. Chances are, he will say NO! This is the case with these people!

present your "proof".

LOL
oh gee, another moronic troofer to have "fun" with

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, Christophera is "in the know".

I suppose you "know" there was a concrete core like he says and support his claims right?

The psyops is getting visible as the charade grows thin and the motives of treason in conspiracy to mislead, confuse and diffuse any effort to create secure information about the structure of the Twin Towers are exposed.

The strategy of the psyops is to keep the public seeking truth off balence until it is too late. Hopefully I've triggered enough of a response from them to make the agents with their tactics visible.

I doubt that the government really needs to send agent provocateurs and/or sockpuppets into this kind of place.

So many people have absorbed the propaganda and made it their own POV, that they're willingly working for the government without pay.

Now i HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT that in certainly very influential websites, sites and blogs where movers and shakers are likely to go, there are people on vaious payrolls that are working to make their POV dominate.

But in this place?

Here, there's no shortage of partisans willing to defend their POVs sans pay.

The psyops is getting visible as the charade grows thin and the motives of treason in conspiracy to mislead, confuse and diffuse any effort to create secure information about the structure of the Twin Towers are exposed.

The strategy of the psyops is to keep the public seeking truth off balence until it is too late. Hopefully I've triggered enough of a response from them to make the agents with their tactics visible.

there is no need for psyops. all anyone needs to do is take a look at how idiotic your posts are and its painfully obvious that you are completely out of your mind and your concrete core is a hoax.

you show pictures of the steel core and say its concrete!! :lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

omg I can't stop laughing!!
:lol::lol::lol: This is fantastic agent chrissy, it really is!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:lol::lol::lol: This is fantastic agent chrissy, it really is!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

havent you read the "1876" thread? agent chrissy claims he is the CHOSEN ONE!! :lol:

havent you read the "1876" thread? agent chrissy claims he is the CHOSEN ONE!! :lol:

I guess I haven't. I will have to find it when I have more time.

The part I made bold just kills me.:lol::lol::lol:

Deception
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
"Deceit" redirects here. For the tort of deceit, see Fraud. For other uses, see Deceit (disambiguation).
"Mystification" redirects here. For the 1987 power metal album, see Mystification (album).
"Mystify" redirects here. For the 1989 rock song, see Mystify (song).
For other uses, see Deception (disambiguation).
This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Please improve this article if you can. (October 2009)

Deception, beguilement, deceit, bluff, mystification, and subterfuge are acts to propagate beliefs that are not true, or not the whole truth (as in half-truths or omission). Deception can involve dissimulation, propaganda, sleight of hand. It can employ distraction, camouflage or concealment. There is also self-deception.

Deception is a major relational transgression that often leads to feelings of betrayal and distrust between relational partners. Deception violates relational rules and is considered to be a negative violation of expectations. Most people expect friends, relational partners, and even strangers to be truthful most of the time. If people expected most conversations to be untruthful, talking and communicating with others would simply be unproductive and too difficult. On a given day, it is likely that most human beings will either deceive or be deceived by another person. A significant amount of deception occurs between romantic and relational partners[1].

from
Deception - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The info is a littel late, but it describes your act.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BMkyu8qHvs]YouTube - Cass Sunstein - Cognitive Infiltration[/ame]

You pervert.

She's trying to provide logical perspective and overview to the psyops that you work in.

there is no psyops. there is you saying stupid shit and everyone else telling you how fucking stupid you are.:cuckoo:

Of course you believe that citizens researching the deaths of 3,000 citizens is stupid, you are an agent seeking to protect the secret methods of mass murder.

The fact remains that not one image from 9-11 shows steel core columns in the core area and that you, with your counterparts are totally unaccountable, manipulating, deceptive internet force coordinated to conduct, protect and conceal treason.

Of course you believe that citizens researching the deaths of 3,000 citizens is stupid, you are an agent seeking to protect the secret methods of mass murder.

The fact remains that not one image from 9-11 shows steel core columns in the core area and that you, with your counterparts are totally unaccountable, manipulating, deceptive internet force coordinated to conduct, protect and conceal treason.

there is no secret method of mass murder. it was a homicide. its not a secret.

i have no counter-parts. there is no mass conspiracy to try to prove you wrong. the simple fact is that you actually ARE wrong and its obvious to everybody except you. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back