Dominion to release the Kraken... suing Sydney

Well... the Kraken will be released this week!!

View attachment 437344
Dominion Voting Systems CEO John Poulos told Axios on Monday that his company plans on suing former Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell imminently for defamation over her claims about its voting machines.

"Our focus right now is on Sidney Powell and there's very good reason for that. She is by far in our opinion the most egregious and prolific purveyor of the falsities against Dominion. Her statements have caused real damage. They're demonstrably false," Poulos said.

Powell, formerly part of President Trump's team seeking to overturn the 2020 election, has baselessly claimed that Dominion's algorithm flipped votes and that the company paid Georgia GOP officials to stay quiet on the alleged scheme.

"We were originally quiet and we sat back as a company," he added. "Because our hope was that all of these claims would be filed in a process in court where procedure and evidence is important. And it's become clear to us that there is absolutely no interest to reveal this evidence because we know it doesn't exist. And there's no effort to actually put it in front of the court proceedings so that these allegations and all of the evidence can follow a proper process and be litigated right to the end."

Good, she will get to get some GREAT discovery. That's the problem with you dipshits, you don't understand how the law actually works.

They will never follow through because they will lose if they do.

And badly.
Yeah...I'm sure she will....:heehee:

Nick Sandmann is a wealthy young man. You claimed he wouldn't get a dime. I said he would. Looks like I know more about the legal system than you.

I just saw the Sec of State office of GA refute every whackadoodle claim

So then as usual: 1,000 documented reports of grueling irregularities, countless video records of illegal activity, hundreds of signed affidavits from 1st hand eyewitnesses and thousands of documents all from hundreds of independent sources all leading to the same thing so well known and recognized that a government commission addressed it 15 years ago trying to get it all fixed is a "whackadoodle claim" to a gutless, lying fuckwit sellout heathen coverup ass-dropping like you, but let ONE PERSON make a statement under the crushing weight of the massive coverup under play here siding with YOUR agenda and his word is suddenly-- --

-- -- GOOD AS GOLD?

How do you get up and even face yourself in the mirror every day you pathetic sop? Sorry, rhetorical question. Not interested in hearing your bull anymore and won't read it.

1000 judges will tweet their approval.

THIS IS GREAT NEWS! Once they sue, Sydney will then be free, indeed REQUIRED to present all of her evidence in court and no judge on the planet will then be able to stop her!

Her plan is working perfectly.

Once she calls Dominion's bluff and does this before the world, we will be faced with an ILLEGAL PRESIDENT, and INVALID ELECTION and a MANDATE to revamp our elections according to the 2005 Carter Election Committee! :21:
This is a face-saving lawsuit filed with no intent of going forward.

Once discovery starts, it will be nonsuited.

Of course, Scamming Sydney doesn't have $1,300,000,000. But she does have millions that Trump gave her and donations from deluded supporters who thought she wasn't lying.

Dominion.png

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see the documents that Dominion shows to prove they are on the up and up

And where are the damages?

Ms. Powell's revelations should HELP, not hurt, Dominion's business among left wing despots conducting Fake Elections.

Of course, Scamming Sydney doesn't have $1,000,000,000. But she does have millions that Trump gave her and donations from deluded supporters who thought she wasn't lying.

View attachment 439279

Oh this should be fun.

All she has to do is hire an experienced programmer or hacker and have them hack their machines in front of the jury. We saw videos of it being done in minutes, and this was after DEM politicians complained about the risks.

Once they show that the machine are vulnerable, she can counter-sue for $5M and have the CEO of the company take the stand. Dig into his background, allegations made in New Brunswick etc.

Only America relies on computer voting for their federal elections. Why would you risk so much with such a vulnerable approach? Paper ballot with I.D solves everything. Why would anyone be against this?

Can you clowns try to come up with an original thread?

You are 5 days late.

Of course, Scamming Sydney doesn't have $1,000,000,000. But she does have millions that Trump gave her and donations from deluded supporters who thought she wasn't lying.

View attachment 439279

Oh this should be fun.

All she has to do is hire an experienced programmer or hacker and have them hack their machines in front of the jury. We saw videos of it being done in minutes, and this was after DEM politicians complained about the risks.

Once they show that the machine are vulnerable, she can counter-sue for $5M and have the CEO of the company take the stand. Dig into his background, allegations made in New Brunswick etc.

Only America relies on computer voting for their federal elections. Why would you risk so much with such a vulnerable approach? Paper ballot with I.D solves everything. Why would anyone be against this?

yea good luck with that. now dominion is going to have to prove their machines at the time of voting were incapable of being hacked.

but since we know they were connected to the internet...

they got trump out - they should stop the bullshit and move on.

View attachment 439279

Oh this should be fun.

yea good luck with that. now dominion is going to have to prove their machines at the time of voting were incapable of being hacked.

but since we know they were connected to the internet...

they got trump out - they should stop the bullshit and move on.

Depends on the attacks the lawyer made on Dominion.

It will be interesting to see the documents that Dominion shows to prove they are on the up and up

Ms. Powell's revelations should HELP, not hurt, Dominion's business among left wing despots conducting Fake Elections.
you could read the 124 pages.

I could do a lot of things, but if I was an elections official in Pyongyang and looking for an outfit to conduct a crooked election, I'd be on the line to Dominion. This is big business and quite a help to the outfit.

I could do a lot of things, but if I was an elections official in Pyongyang and looking for an outfit to conduct a crooked election, I'd be on the line to Dominion. This is big business and quite a help to the outfit.
this proves damages, you know. dominion has been slandered and libelled, and their business has suffered. thx for helping the plaintiff.

Well that is what a republican is, a democrat that can read.

Of course, Scamming Sydney doesn't have $1,300,000,000. But she does have millions that Trump gave her and donations from deluded supporters who thought she wasn't lying.

View attachment 439279

Good start

But it needs to expand to Conservative media and President Trump

this proves damages, you know. dominion has been slandered and libelled, and their business has suffered. thx for helping the plaintiff.

How does business "suffer" if other Tin Pot dictators see what a great job they did for Sleepy Joe?

Forum List

Back