Dominionists run for highest office in US

Apparently not? She said what she said. She believes it. She has no business in the highest office in the land, with her radical belief system.

It's your opinion that it's 'radical', it's your opinion that 'she has no business in the highest office in the land'. Guess what? I hold the same opinion about the idiot currently residing there, and I didn't vote for him. You are free to do the same with Bachmann. The fact that you have to politically tear her apart for her religous beliefs says more about you than it does about her.

No, it really doesn't. You think christian is a christian is a christian, and you're dead wrong. That's like saying Muslim fundamentalis represent all fundamentalists. It's bullshit, and it's bullshit on both sides of the equation.

Uh, no I don't, I think I know what I think better than you do. None of what you said has to do with your words being your opinion only, which is what I stated. You can feel about Michele Bachmann however you wish, it doesn't mean that everyone has to feel the same way or agree with you, or that you're opinion is the right one.

Since you apparently need everything explained to you in simpler terms, I believe I just called everyone satanic, since I clarified that sin is satanic, or comes from Satan, and WE ALL sin. I also clarified that all sin is the same in the eyes of God. Therefore, gay's sin isn't any better or any worse than anyone else's sin, they just don't try to turn away from it like others do. So take you're over emotional bullshit and shove it.

So since all have sinned and continue to sin, why is everybody aiming their ammo at "teh gays?"

Couldn't really tell you, you'd have to ask the ones that do it.

You mean the ones you defend? Why are YOU mad when I point out which groups target gays if you don't support that bigotry? If you're so tolerant of gay people, why don't you get mad at the bigots who call themselves "christian"?

Last edited:
Thank you for clarifying that you think homosexuality is "satanic". There is nothing "satanic" in the love my wife and I have shared these last 26 years.

There was nothing "satanic" in my father.

Since you apparently need everything explained to you in simpler terms, I believe I just called everyone satanic, since I clarified that sin is satanic, or comes from Satan, and WE ALL sin. I also clarified that all sin is the same in the eyes of God. Therefore, gay's sin isn't any better or any worse than anyone else's sin, they just don't try to turn away from it like others do. So take you're over emotional bullshit and shove it.

So since all have sinned and continue to sin, why is everybody aiming their ammo at "teh gays?"

Everyone isn't aiming their ammo at "the gays". Indeed, they recieve the same invitation everyone else does: Repent, and come unto Christ and have your sins remitted.

Everyone isn't aiming their ammo at "the gays". Indeed, they recieve the same invitation everyone else does: Repent, and come unto Christ and have your sins remitted.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Gays most certainly are targeted. Why don't you leave us alone?

Wake up and smell the coffee. Gays most certainly are targeted. Why don't you leave us alone?

Even worse the Bible Thumpers are urging foreign countries to lock them up or have them executed.
Ghana?s LGBT Population Safe From Persecution, But Not Prosecution | Religion Dispatches

Uganda?s ?Kill the Gays? Bill On Track for Passage | Religion Dispatches

You mean the ones you defend? Why are YOU mad when I point out which groups target gays if you don't support that bigotry? If you're so tolerant of gay people, why don't you get mad at the bigots who call themselves "christian"?

Because you act like these groups or people are mainstream and representative of the whole and reflect how all christians feel, which is wrong. Not only is it wrong, but it's not even close to being true. I've asked you over and over again what percentage of christians do these 'groups' or 'people' represent? You talk about the very same people and the very same groups over and over and over again, and it's all the same material from years ago. They have no power, they have no following, despite your comments that their following is 'enormous'. I asked you to define enormous, and you never did that either. You misrepresent, you over exaggerate, and I point that out. It has nothing to do with defending anyone, that's only how you see it because you're so brainwashed that you can't see the issue objectively, logically, or clearly.

Gays aren't been targeted any more than anyone else. I know you like to play the victim so you can attack those you don't like, but you really need to face reality.

Even worse the Bible Thumpers are urging foreign countries to lock them up or have them executed.
Ghana?s LGBT Population Safe From Persecution, But Not Prosecution | Religion Dispatches

:lol: So are muslim countries, where's your faux outrage over that?

Gays aren't been targeted any more than anyone else. I know you like to play the victim so you can attack those you don't like, but you really need to face reality.

What reality is that?

:lol: So are muslim countries, where's your faux outrage over that?

Thanks for admitting that christians in africa are doing the same thing to gays that the hated Muslims do.

It's your opinion that it's 'radical', it's your opinion that 'she has no business in the highest office in the land'. Guess what? I hold the same opinion about the idiot currently residing there, and I didn't vote for him. You are free to do the same with Bachmann. The fact that you have to politically tear her apart for her religous beliefs says more about you than it does about her.

No, it really doesn't. You think christian is a christian is a christian, and you're dead wrong. That's like saying Muslim fundamentalis represent all fundamentalists. It's bullshit, and it's bullshit on both sides of the equation.

Uh, no I don't, I think I know what I think better than you do. None of what you said has to do with your words being your opinion only, which is what I stated. You can feel about Michele Bachmann however you wish, it doesn't mean that everyone has to feel the same way or agree with you, or that you're opinion is the right one.

And that's true of every single person on this entire board, so again - why are you aimed at me.

Because you act like these groups or people are mainstream and representative of the whole and reflect how all christians feel, which is wrong. Not only is it wrong, but it's not even close to being true. I've asked you over and over again what percentage of christians do these 'groups' or 'people' represent? You talk about the very same people and the very same groups over and over and over again, and it's all the same material from years ago. They have no power, they have no following, despite your comments that their following is 'enormous'. I asked you to define enormous, and you never did that either. You misrepresent, you over exaggerate, and I point that out. It has nothing to do with defending anyone, that's only how you see it because you're so brainwashed that you can't see the issue objectively, logically, or clearly.

Let me guess. Co-captain of the debate team, went on to coach it after graduation.

They are much more mainstream than you realize. The American Family Association just sponsored Rick Perry's prayer rally. They are big. They have mainstream clout, and they also have ties to this African legislation. The Charismatic Dominionists of the New Apostolic Reformation have emerged as a political force and were the organizers and leaders of Rick Perry's prayer rally to kick-off his campaign.

AFA is dominionist.

You won't open your eyes and investigate this because I think, deep down, you don't really care. You think if the US becomes a theocracy, you're not endangered because you're one of them, (they're christian, you're Christian).

This group is very narrow, and your views are broader than this. Understand, that if this group gets its way, then other Christian groups are just as vulnerable as the rest of us.

It used to be that Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell seemed like kooks. When Robertson ran for President, nobody took him real seriously. When Bush ran, it was a different story. Evangelicals swept him into office. They now pwn the GOP. Fox News gives these folks a TON of coverage.

Now we have several dominionists running for POTUS, and you go, lahdedah, about it.

No one took the Nazi's seriously when they started out in Germany either. Dominionism is a real threat to our country. We are talking about the Seven Mountains Mandate, Joel's Army, and more that I've already listed previously.

Not all Christians are dominionists, but all dominionists claim christianity.

Last edited:
They are much more mainstream than you realize. The American Family Association just sponsored Rick Perry's prayer rally. They are big. They have mainstream clout, and they also have ties to this African legislation.

AFA is domionist.

You won't open your eyes and investigate this because I think, deep down, you don't really care. You think if the US becomes a theocracy, you're not endangered because you're one of them, (they're christian, you're Christian).

This group is very narrow, and your views are broader than this. Understand, that if this group gets its way, then other Christian groups are just as vulnerable as the rest of us.

Reminds me of a chat I had years ago with a night foreman. He was so full of it, and I finally exploded. "Until they start coming for short, middle-aged bald men with brown hair, eyes, a potbelly and wearing glasses, NO. You WON'T get it."

I get it. Christians want to force a theocracy on the people because we have the audacity to speak out in favor of the family and for laws that promote the sanctity of the family.

And that bothers you. So you have to come up with these conspiracy theories.

Of note, the major non-governmental body of shortwave broadcasters in the US--the National Association of Shortwave Broadcasters--is almost entirely made up of dominionist religiocasters (per the official membership listing).

Radio World Online has specifically written regarding the fact that dominionists have almost entirely taken over non-governmental shortwave radio broadcasting in the US.

Of note, dominionist stations in the US very frequently violate FCC rules in deliberately targeting US audiences (by FCC regulations, shortwave broadcasters are not supposed to target North America) are broadcast for "donations".

That noted, here is the list:

Dark Christianity Wiki > Organizations / Media

I get it. Christians want to force a theocracy on the people because we have the audacity to speak out in favor of the family and for laws that promote the sanctity of the family.

Gays can't have sancitmonious families or be part of a sanctimonious family?

Consider it from this perspective. No one is asking you to marry a gay man. The biggest threat to the sanctity of your family isn't external bo"gay"men. It's you and your wife. You are the two people most likely to undermine the sanctity of your family.

Your family isn't at risk because someone else wants to form a family. Your family is only at risk if you do something that destroys it.

I have a friend who is a lesbian. About 15 years ago, she adopted a multiracial baby born to a crack-addicted mother--a baby in foster care that no one else wanted. She's done a remarkable job of raising that boy. He's a straight A student and one of the most thoughtful, considerate, and manly boys I've ever met. They attend church regularly. Her son, Michael, skates on my son's speed team, and is one of my son's best friends.

How exactly is your family be threatened because my friend wants to marry someone that she loves and legally stabilize her household in that way?

Your family isn't under attack. That's the first myth that people like you use to undermine and threaten other people's families.

Do I think that dominionists have the political clout to pose a threat to our current way of life? No.

However, the one thing that pisses me off about dominionists is this...they aren't content with controlling their own lives and behaviors. They seek to control everyone else's. That's not Christ-like.

No, not really. I didn't make up dominionism. I just discovered it. There is a vast difference between practicing your religion which says homosexuality is a sin, and trying to discriminate against non-christian adults who wish to marry civilly. Nobody cares if your church won't marry gay people.

Even so, you have a right to oppose civil marriage equality. What dominionists do, which goes much farther than that, is to propose eliminating separation of church and state. It's already happening. Many people think separation of church and state is "faux" and doesn't exist.

What that means is that they are ripe to accept dominionism, because many of them already consider the US a christian nation and they would have no problem if it became a official religion of America.

Dominionists wish to take control of EVERY aspect of society, schools, government, military, police, arts, entertainment, media.

The evidence is there. What's amazing to me is how many of you identify with the dominionists while denying they exist.

Forum List

Back