Donald is roasting Hillary

Trump is giving a "comedic" speech now
Reading off a script and uses it as a Hillary attack piece

No clue as to what a "joke" actually is

"Roasting"

538.png

he got booed because he used the platform inappropriately

im not mad at it though...i was never under the impression he's a classy guy

Trump just self-destructed at the Al Smith Dinner in NY! He started ok, then got political hitting Hillary with inappropriate "shots" so below the belt, he got "booo'd! :blahblah:

Hillary is pretty funny! Look at the look on Melania's face...lol

shes a whore, the chick in the red. her man is like 80yrs older than her

Trump just self-destructed at the Al Smith Dinner in NY! He started ok, then got political hitting Hillary with inappropriate "shots" so below the belt, he got "booo'd! :blahblah:

Take advantage of any opportunity you have to exploit your opponents political weaknesses. Even if people don't think it's funny. All of Hillary's lawbreaking and side dealing isn't funny either.

"Before this debate I got to meet the people working so hard for Hillary's campaign to get her elected: ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, NY Times and Washington Post"

Too bad it's the truth instead of a joke. Good job tonight Donald

Hillary much more relaxed than Trump...not obviously reading

Called the audience a "Basket of Adorables"
Said Trump will look at the Statue of Liberty and call her a 4
Says writing her speech....took a village

Trump wanted me drug tested before the last debate. He accused me of using a performance enhancer.......I call it preparation

Donald is as healthy as a horse......the one Vladimir Putin rides on

One of the worst "comedic" speeches I ever saw
Doesn't anyone on his staff know what a joke is?

Forum List

Back