Donald is roasting Hillary

He had a couple of good jokes. Too bad he didn't just tell them and sit down. His attacks weren't even mildly funny.

He was reading directly off the page. That means it was written and reviewed.......does anyone know what a joke is?

Trump seemed to write the last half which was nasty comments about Hillary disguised as jokes. Haiti is not funny

Hillary is so corrupt, she got kicked off the Watergate committee

He had a couple of good jokes. Too bad he didn't just tell them and sit down. His attacks weren't even mildly funny.

He was reading directly off the page. That means it was written and reviewed.......does anyone know what a joke is?

Trump seemed to write the last half which was nasty comments about Hillary disguised as jokes. Hati is not funny
As soon as he said "Hati", I knew it would bomb.

I've been watching this show for years. The first time I ever heard someone so lustily booed as Trump.

Hillary needs to make a commercial replaying Trumps speech

This is what Trump thinks is funny?

Hillary "Listening to your speech, I will also listen to Mike Pence ever deny you gave it".

Break the stained glass ceiling.

I used a performance enhancer. It's called preparation.

At least we have a common enemy. Ted Cruz.

Trump said it was the first time she ever gave a speech and didn't get paid for it.

Trump seemed to write the last half which was nasty comments about Hillary disguised as jokes. Haiti is not funny

I'm sure he thought that last one was hilarious. More proof of his bad judgement.

Who wrote this stuff?

Here she is tonight pretending not to hate Catholics

Everyone knows it takes a village, especially in Haiti where she has taken a lot of them.

I'm sure he thought that last one was hilarious. More proof of his bad judgement.

and that he's just a vile person

Bubba wasn't there...I guess the confessional was closed.
if he showed up he'd have to sit next to the man in the red hat instead of hillary, and they would have all burst into flames. you can't have that much evil and that much holiness right next to each other, it's like matter and anti-matter.

Forum List

Back