Donald is roasting Hillary

Trump just self-destructed at the Al Smith Dinner in NY! He started ok, then got political hitting Hillary with inappropriate "shots" so below the belt, he got "booo'd! :blahblah:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- he sounded ok to me Fiero .

Melania looks like she's planning the divorce papers as we speak....

Donnys only funny joke was that Melania stole Michelle Obamas speech

I guess in the Trump household it is OK to mock Melania but not Donald

Last edited:
Melania looks like she's planning the divorce papers as we speak....

Donnas only funny joke was that Melania old steal Michelle Obamas speech

I guess in the Trump household it is OK to mock Melania but not Donald

Yeah, that was a good line. But wow, did he bomb towards the end...omg that was seriously hard to watch.

For some reason....Haiti jokes are not funny

Trump was fine...even funny....until he succumbed to his worst instincts and lost the spirit of the evening for about 5 minutes.

Hillary did fine....got a bit long in the middle with a couple lines that fell flat. She finished strong without humor.

Well, he went a little too far and she went a little too long.

Generally Republican audience. Trump got heavily booed and Hillary got a standing ovation.

To me, the funniest joke was when Trump said his wife was treated unfairly when compared to Mrs. Obama. He said Michelle gave a wonderful speech the press absolutely loved, but when Melania gave the exact same speech, she was criticized. So unfair.

It was almost as if his speech writer wrote the first part, then Trump wrote the last part -- the part that bombed. Didn't seem like he understood the point of this event (which is a bit lame anyway.)

He had a couple of good jokes. Too bad he didn't just tell them and sit down. His attacks weren't even mildly funny.

But all I can see is Maria's boobs...

Check your local listings.

Who is Maria? Whatever this is is not available on my Continent, so I have no idea what The Donald is commenting or who Maria is.

Maria is some lady from some TV News channel whose tits were falling out of her dress at the the Al Smith Dinner.

The Al Smith Dinner is a fundraiser for Catholic Charities in NY that has become a election-year tradition in the US for decades - both candidates appear, and use the evening as a light-hearted roast of each other. It's an evening for jokes.

Trump bombed, and badly.

Hillary said she had to take time out from her heavy nap schedule.

And when she said the Statue of Liberty was a four, but could be a five if she lost the tablet and heavy robe or something like that.

She said Trump has policies when people said he didn't. She said he had issues, yes, so very many issues.

You have to admit, the first half of Trump was very funny. When he said he passed Hillary and she bumped into him and then said "Pardon me".

Generally Republican audience. Trump got heavily booed and Hillary got a standing ovation.

To me, the funniest joke was when Trump said his wife was treated unfairly when compared to Mrs. Obama. He said Michelle gave a wonderful speech the press absolutely loved, but when Melania gave the exact same speech, she was criticized. So unfair.
Great line where he mocks his wife
I doubt if she is allowed the same latitude

Forum List

Back