Donald Trump: A Study in Leadership

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Fairly devastating comparisons with other world leaders:

*snip*

Even now, even in the worst public-health crisis in a century, he divides people instead of unifying them, creating precisely the kind of distrust that makes the disease harder to defeat. He cannot demonstrate empathy, because he is incapable of feeling any. He cannot demonstrate solidarity, because he has only disdain for his fellow citizens.

Americans, as a rule, rarely compare themselves with other countries, so convinced are we that our system is superior, that our politicians are better, that our democracy is the fairest and most robust in the world. But watch this video and ask yourself: Is this the kind of leadership you expect from a superpower? Does this make you feel confident in our future? Or is this man a warning signal, a blinking red light, a screaming siren telling all of us, and all of the world, that something about our political system has gone profoundly awry?

*snip*

Even now, even in the worst public-health crisis in a century, he divides people instead of unifying them, creating precisely the kind of distrust that makes the disease harder to defeat. He cannot demonstrate empathy, because he is incapable of feeling any. He cannot demonstrate solidarity, because he has only disdain for his fellow citizens.

Americans, as a rule, rarely compare themselves with other countries, so convinced are we that our system is superior, that our politicians are better, that our democracy is the fairest and most robust in the world. But watch this video and ask yourself: Is this the kind of leadership you expect from a superpower? Does this make you feel confident in our future? Or is this man a warning signal, a blinking red light, a screaming siren telling all of us, and all of the world, that something about our political system has gone profoundly awry?

Funny thing, I'm an old Trump voter and I consider myself fairly well off. Likely much more well off than pukes like you anyway. Let's just say I want for nothing. Well it would be nice if your kind of asshole disappeared from the earth but as they say, we can't have everything.

Sure. The bottom line is that he is indeed a warning sign and a symptom. We all probably assumed that we had learned from history not to elect people like this, but obviously we had not.

So hopefully this will be a learning experience for us, as it has been for other countries. We'll get past this, as the other countries have.

*snip*

Funny thing, I'm an old Trump voter and I consider myself fairly well off. Likely much more well off than pukes like you anyway. Let's just say I want for nothing. Well it would be nice if your kind of asshole disappeared from the earth but as they say, we can't have everything.

Content-free trolling that I’m POSITIVE will be deleted, because, you know, that’s....not....tolerated around here...

Sure. The bottom line is that he is indeed a warning sign and a symptom. We all probably assumed that we had learned from history not to elect people like this, but obviously we had not.

So hopefully this will be a learning experience for us, as it has been for other countries. We'll get past this, as the other countries have.
Well, I hope so. Although Russia never got past it. They went from one type of dictator to another, with just a 6 year period in between when a drunk guy was kind of in charge.

The one thing that gives me hope is that they are all so stupid, inept, and incompetent. Their extreme narcissism and paranoia keeps smart people out of the decision-making process when it comes to corrupting the law and our government, thankfully. It’s just Mango Mussolini, Kushner (a moron), Barr (devious, but careless), Meadows (evil wannabe), and of course his three stupid children.

Well, I hope so. Although Russia never got past it. They went from one type of dictator to another, with just a 6 year period in between when a drunk guy was kind of in charge.

The one thing that gives me hope is that they are all so stupid, inept, and incompetent. Their extreme narcissism and paranoia keeps smart people out of the decision-making process when it comes to corrupting the law and our government, thankfully. It’s just Mango Mussolini, Kushner (a moron), Barr (devious, but careless), Meadows (evil wannabe), and of course his three stupid children.
Brash, bold, pugilistic, nationalist leaders, enabled by millions in the grasp of a group pathology, who only end up causing their countries great damage. They're not difficult to identify from history.

I wouldn't put Putin in that group. He's very low-key, smart, cunning, works behind the scenes. He knows not to be a flamboyant buffoon, like you know who.

Brash, bold, pugilistic, nationalist leaders, enabled by millions in the grasp of a group pathology, who only end up causing their countries great damage. They're not difficult to identify from history.

I wouldn't put Putin in that group. He's very low-key, works behind the scenes. He knows not to be a flamboyant buffoon, like you know who.
Black fag Jesus?

*snip*

I doubled over with laughter when I read your subject line.

Donald Trump: A Study in Leadership

Thanks

*snip*

You are not looking at the totality of the job requirements to be a good GOP president of the US.
1. You need to be able to ignore the 95% negative press all day every day from the MSM including many "fake news" reports.
2. You need to be able to survive attacks by the FBI, CIA, DOJ, including falsifying evidence, perjury traps, illegal FISA warrants, and other attacks and "leaks" by the "deep state".
3. You need to defeat an unjustified "non-crime" impeachment attempt by the democrats
4. You need to be able to keep your campaign promises to voters in spite of opposition party interference
5. You need to "counter-punch" effectively when attacked, to stop attacks.

The other countries you put up in the OP are roughly the size of US states in population and economy. The US is a much more complex task to manage.
You could compare Trump to US governors, like Andrew Cuomo, NY.
Trump is bringing good jobs back to the US, which more than a democrat president would do, just look at the new $12b semiconductor plant in AZ.

*snip*

You are not looking at the totality of the job requirements to be a good GOP president of the US.
1. You need to be able to ignore the 95% negative press all day every day from the MSM including many "fake news" reports.
2. You need to be able to survive attacks by the FBI, CIA, DOJ, including falsifying evidence, perjury traps, illegal FISA warrants, and other attacks and "leaks" by the "deep state".
3. You need to defeat an unjustified "non-crime" impeachment attempt by the democrats
4. You need to be able to keep your campaign promises to voters in spite of opposition party interference
5. You need to "counter-punch" effectively when attacked, to stop attacks.

The other countries you put up in the OP are roughly the size of US states in population and economy. The US is a much more complex task to manage.
You could compare Trump to US governors, like Andrew Cuomo, NY.
Trump is bringing good jobs back to the US, which more than a democrat president would do, just look at the new $12b semiconductor plant in AZ.

Did you ever see Barack Obama have to "counter-punch" over 8 years? No. The worst I ever saw was his vent of frustration at Fox News (which wasn't really a punch but more exasperation). Trump makes all of his bad press. You can sit here and blame it on "MSM" but the bottom line is that Obama never made his own sink holes. Impeachment came as a result of Trump's inability to rise above his worst instincts. If he doesn't demand an Omerta oath from James Comey, most likely, the whole Russian interference ends in a strongly worded report about protocol or procedure (you know, like the FISA warrants). So maybe, the whole Ukraine thing doesn't happen....facepalm. He hasn't kept any campaign promises. Only in the minds of his ginned up base. Before the pandemic, he was just an amusement. A guy who didn't want to be President but always wanted to campaign for it. Now, he's a guy that not only hasn't delivered on anything he promised, he's gotten a lot of people killed by his inaction, ineptness, incompetence, and indifference.

I look at the things this man-child has said over the last few years, and of the hundreds or thousands of stupid things he has tweeted, and the two that really stick with me are (1) "I like people who aren't caught", a slap in the face to so many brave Americans who have suffered, and (2) this astonishing bragging he did over the ratings of the COVID press conferences, as if people were tuning in just to see him, such a pathetic grasp at approval that I almost fucking felt sorry for him.

This is not a leader. This is a buffoon. A sad, damaged child.

Last edited:
National leadership always has this kind if schism when the communists attempt a take over. Trump is a fine leader. Just not for the democrat Chinese alliance. They prefer President Xi.

National leadership always has this kind if schism when the communists attempt a take over. Trump is a fine leader. Just not for the democrat Chinese alliance. They prefer President Xi.
SO true. President Trump is THE best leader and finest president this country has seen since Lincoln, IMHO.
Idk about Lincoln..not even sure I like Lincoln, but Trump is the best in my lifetime. My 80-something year old uncle says the same thing, too.
People talk to each other, you know. We see the way the leftists attack Trump every day and it's just sad.
Mostly white and black Americans is what I encounter. The occasional white SJW.

I wouldn't put Putin in that group. He's very low-key, smart, cunning, works behind the scenes. He knows not to be a flamboyant buffoon, like you know who.
True, but he’s still a dictator with an iron-clad grip on power. He’s just more savvy about appearances and, like you said, working behind the scenes.

Putin! On what planet? Have you seen the Russian bear bare chested riding a horse? Or scoring in hockey? Or showing off his black belt skills? Or scuba diving for antiquities?

Are you another Chinese plant?

I wouldn't put Putin in that group. He's very low-key, works behind the scenes. He knows not to be a flamboyant buffoon, like you know who.
Black fag Jesus?
The cigarette isn’t black, moron.

1589672008261.gif

Forum List

Back