Donald Trump admits he might lose elections, still happy because he tried hard

Donald Trump admits he might lose the elections but is still happy because he tried hard - source

It was a rare moment of reality for Donald Trump on Friday. As the Republican nominee campaigned in North Carolina, he admitted that he would be happy with himself if he loses the election because he tried hard.

While campaigning in North Carolina, Trump said:

I’m working harder too, folks. I am working harder. I’ve got three stops today. We’ve got three of these today. We’ve got three. You know, I’ve got three on occasion I have four. I think I have one rest day where I have two. But these are massive rallies, and we’re going to do this for another nineteen days right up until the actual vote of November eighth, and then I don’t know what kind of shape I’m in, but I’ll be happy either way. But at least I will have known win, lose, or draw, and I’m almost sure that if the people come out, we’re going to win.
try your best and be happy with what you got

Donald Trump admits he might lose the elections but is still happy because he tried hard - source

It was a rare moment of reality for Donald Trump on Friday. As the Republican nominee campaigned in North Carolina, he admitted that he would be happy with himself if he loses the election because he tried hard.

I’m working harder too, folks. I am working harder. I’ve got three stops today. We’ve got three of these today. We’ve got three. You know, I’ve got three on occasion I have four. I think I have one rest day where I have two. But these are massive rallies, and we’re going to do this for another nineteen days right up until the actual vote of November eighth, and then I don’t know what kind of shape I’m in, but I’ll be happy either way. But at least I will have known win, lose, or draw, and I’m almost sure that if the people come out, we’re going to win.
Only because of vote fraud and rigging.
Touche

he needs one more shot at forgiveness

wonder if he even realises elections are rigged,that since hellery is the most evil of the two,SHE will be selected by the establishment to be their new puppet.
186284_600.jpg
winner

If he chooses to put an end to the clown act he and the media have engaged in that would go a long ways in giving us an election we deserve. If not, then I guess he simply was just after a participation award.

id be proud of myself too

nothing is impossible

wonder if he even realises elections are rigged,that since hellery is the most evil of the two,SHE will be selected by the establishment to be their new puppet.
so 911, does that mean Hillary was less evil than Obama in 2008, since the globalists picked him??? How does that work??

so 911, does that mean Hillary was less evil than Obama in 2008, since the globalists picked him??? How does that work??
No...hitlery wanted to sell America for herself....

Obama was too fucking stupid to understand the globalists wanted him to sell America for them.....

Well if that helps you get through the day good luck with that.
Well yes the truth does help me get through the day.

If Trump supporters feel the election is so rigged and fraud so prevalent that Trump can't win....
Then stay home and don't vote....
Send a message...
Fraud can be overcome. See they are going to rig the machines BEFORE the election. They are going to ASSUME how much they need to rig them by for Clinton to win....just gotta make sure we show up in MASS numbers and vote like never before to overcome that. The election would still be rigged and it won't give a true account of how badly she will have lost but a win is a win.
What makes you think the elections are rigged? Is it because Trump said its rigged? I think the media is just slightly biased, but no rigging
Slightly? LOL....to start Soros has a hand in election machines in 16 states. The media is trying to suppress Trump supporters coming out,4 million dead people are STILL on active voter rolls,Fraud investigations in Indiana,Texas,Virginia etc.
LINK on Soros having his hand in election machines in 16 states??? never heard that one before??

Obama was too fucking stupid to understand the globalists wanted him to sell America for them.....
:rolleyes:

must be horrible living in your nightmarish imaginary world???!!! :(

:rolleyes:

must be horrible living in your nightmarish imaginary world???!!! :(
Yes, we all know you people on the plantation hate America....

Well yes the truth does help me get through the day.

If Trump supporters feel the election is so rigged and fraud so prevalent that Trump can't win....
Send a message...
Fraud can be overcome. See they are going to rig the machines BEFORE the election. They are going to ASSUME how much they need to rig them by for Clinton to win....just gotta make sure we show up in MASS numbers and vote like never before to overcome that. The election would still be rigged and it won't give a true account of how badly she will have lost but a win is a win.
What makes you think the elections are rigged? Is it because Trump said its rigged? I think the media is just slightly biased, but no rigging
Slightly? LOL....to start Soros has a hand in election machines in 16 states. The media is trying to suppress Trump supporters coming out,4 million dead people are STILL on active voter rolls,Fraud investigations in Indiana,Texas,Virginia etc.
LINK on Soros having his hand in election machines in 16 states??? never heard that one before??
www.bing.com

Send a message...
www.bing.com
nice site

who am i to be blind pretending not to see their needs

Send a message...
www.bing.com
wow, that was EASY to DEBUNK....took about a minute!

October 22, 2016
Don’t sweat Soros voting machines
By Frank Friday
Conservatives are up in arms this week over a report Dr. Evil is back, this time to rig the election through electronic voting machines he controls. Now, there are a great many things for us to be concerned about in this election, but fortunately, rigged machines is not one of them, and this may only be a distraction from the fight against genuine vote fraud.

Soros is said to control a British company called Smartmatic, which had something to do with election fraud in Venezuela. The CEO also has Soros ties, but the company currently provides no voting equipment in the United States. Smartmatic briefly owned a U.S. company called Sequoia Voting but sold it in 2006. Sequoia and Premier Voting are owned by a Canadian company called Dominion. They bought Premier, which used to be called Diebold, from ES&S, which is the largest machine maker and was forced to sell Premier in 2010 for anti-trust reasons.

That being the case, there just aren’t any current connections to Soros or any of his cronies and makers of U.S. voting machines. Most importantly, each county in America has its own inventory of machines from various manufacturers and each board of elections has its own IT people that have to reprogram the machines every election. Even if they wanted to, there is no way manufacturers could rig machines years ahead of time to favor one candidate as it could not be known what voting positions to change or when random test votes for accuracy would be taken.

Blog: Don’t sweat Soros voting machines

Forum List

Back