Donald Trump admits he might lose elections, still happy because he tried hard

Donald Trump admits he might lose the elections but is still happy because he tried hard - source

It was a rare moment of reality for Donald Trump on Friday. As the Republican nominee campaigned in North Carolina, he admitted that he would be happy with himself if he loses the election because he tried hard.

While campaigning in North Carolina, Trump said:

I’m working harder too, folks. I am working harder. I’ve got three stops today. We’ve got three of these today. We’ve got three. You know, I’ve got three on occasion I have four. I think I have one rest day where I have two. But these are massive rallies, and we’re going to do this for another nineteen days right up until the actual vote of November eighth, and then I don’t know what kind of shape I’m in, but I’ll be happy either way. But at least I will have known win, lose, or draw, and I’m almost sure that if the people come out, we’re going to win.

He has got the right attitude to be successful. This is the attitude that makes a billionaire.

Compared to the liberal attitude of "do not even try"...

Donald Trump admits he might lose the elections but is still happy because he tried hard - source

It was a rare moment of reality for Donald Trump on Friday. As the Republican nominee campaigned in North Carolina, he admitted that he would be happy with himself if he loses the election because he tried hard.

I’m working harder too, folks. I am working harder. I’ve got three stops today. We’ve got three of these today. We’ve got three. You know, I’ve got three on occasion I have four. I think I have one rest day where I have two. But these are massive rallies, and we’re going to do this for another nineteen days right up until the actual vote of November eighth, and then I don’t know what kind of shape I’m in, but I’ll be happy either way. But at least I will have known win, lose, or draw, and I’m almost sure that if the people come out, we’re going to win.

He has got the right attitude to be successful. This is the attitude that makes a billionaire.

He is already super successful, regardless of if he wins the elections or not.
He may have some failed businesses in the past, but that did not stop him from continuing. He had a great mentality which is why is he is worth billions

He may have some failed businesses in the past, but that did not stop him from continuing. He had a great mentality which is why is he is worth billions

His failure rate is about 1%. An average failure rate is about 80% in the first 2 years for a business. Idiot liberals always fail to mention this when discussing his "failures".

His failure rate is about 1%. An average failure rate is about 80% in the first 2 years for a business. Idiot liberals always fail to mention this when discussing his "failures".

was it only 1%? Wow thats impressive. I remember learning that most businesses fail within the first few years. 1% is nothing. He should be proud of that

It would give him lots of good memories, experiences, skills etc

No one knows Donald Trump's failure rate except Donald Trump and his accountants. The Trump Organization is a private business solely owned by the family. They are not required and do not release audited financial statements nor tax returns to the public. The only thing you know about Trump's business activities is what he tells you and he only tells you what benefits him.

Last edited:

work hard play hard

wonder if he even realises elections are rigged,that since hellery is the most evil of the two,SHE will be selected by the establishment to be their new puppet.
of course he realizes. he has been complaining about the elections being rigged for a while now

Trump didn't try at all.
that says a lot.
hillary cried whined cheated started fights at Trumps rallies and had the obama administration look the other way for her crimes against the country.
Trump didnt try at all,,
and they are this close.
That bitch hillary really does suck.

he must have saw the forecasts
14611019_1663075200671593_3897390305060832917_n.jpg

mindset is everything. focus is everything

Forum List

Back