Donald Trump admits he might lose elections, still happy because he tried hard

Trump didn't try at all.
actually he tried pretty hard
in what universe?

simple question that will tell you how hard he tried - did trump show up prepared for any of the debates?
How do you know he was unprepared?
you aren't really asking that
when i watched the debates Trump appeared to be prepared. He had his stuff together and great arguments were made

If Hillary is elected, the scandals will continue and it will be just like Bill's Presidency, one disgrace after another.

Trump didn't try at all.
in what universe?

simple question that will tell you how hard he tried - did trump show up prepared for any of the debates?
when i watched the debates Trump appeared to be prepared. He had his stuff together and great arguments were made

Uh, no he didn't. He did better in the last debate but overall, he pretty much sucked. He went off on tangents, time and again he went after the carrots mrs bill was dangling, he missed numerous opportunities to bring up numerous wiki leaks stuff and instead ... ran down a rambling rabbit hole. When asked about open borders via the wiki leak info she lied about her statement then completely turned the discussion to Russia hacking us and Trump's take on it. Did he bring the discussion back to the wiki info that the msm isn't even reporting on??? Nope, he babbled about not even knowing Putin. He debated with headlines and snippets, no substance. Fucking idiot.

17 damn candidates and you morons nommed the one freaking loose cannon who she could beat ... lifelong Dem and clinton buddy, Donald JesusChristYouPeopleAreIdiots Trump.

smh

Donald Trump admits he might lose the elections but is still happy because he tried hard - source

It was a rare moment of reality for Donald Trump on Friday. As the Republican nominee campaigned in North Carolina, he admitted that he would be happy with himself if he loses the election because he tried hard.

While campaigning in North Carolina, Trump said:

I’m working harder too, folks. I am working harder. I’ve got three stops today. We’ve got three of these today. We’ve got three. You know, I’ve got three on occasion I have four. I think I have one rest day where I have two. But these are massive rallies, and we’re going to do this for another nineteen days right up until the actual vote of November eighth, and then I don’t know what kind of shape I’m in, but I’ll be happy either way. But at least I will have known win, lose, or draw, and I’m almost sure that if the people come out, we’re going to win.
Only because of vote fraud and rigging.

Well if that helps you get through the day good luck with that.

I predict that Trump will have the half hour time slot on the Learning Channel right after the new "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" show by February.

Well trump is on with Hannity right now ...
I know how shocking Trump on the Hannity show....

Like that hardly happens.

Donald Trump admits he might lose the elections but is still happy because he tried hard - source

It was a rare moment of reality for Donald Trump on Friday. As the Republican nominee campaigned in North Carolina, he admitted that he would be happy with himself if he loses the election because he tried hard.

I’m working harder too, folks. I am working harder. I’ve got three stops today. We’ve got three of these today. We’ve got three. You know, I’ve got three on occasion I have four. I think I have one rest day where I have two. But these are massive rallies, and we’re going to do this for another nineteen days right up until the actual vote of November eighth, and then I don’t know what kind of shape I’m in, but I’ll be happy either way. But at least I will have known win, lose, or draw, and I’m almost sure that if the people come out, we’re going to win.

Well yes the truth does help me get through the day.

Trump didn't try at all.
in what universe?

and how high were you?

If Trump supporters feel the election is so rigged and fraud so prevalent that Trump can't win....
because of that and not the fact he ran a shitty campaign....
Then stay home and don't vote....
Send a message.

You guys ever think that maybe Trump conned you guys and he never wanted to win the thing.
Maybe Trump wanted the free publicity from all the media attention so to set up subscribers to the new Trump media empire....
Being President would have required Trump to focus longer then 5 minutes and he would have to work...

Last edited:

If Trump supporters feel the election is so rigged and fraud so prevalent that Trump can't win....
Send a message...
Fraud can be overcome. See they are going to rig the machines BEFORE the election. They are going to ASSUME how much they need to rig them by for Clinton to win....just gotta make sure we show up in MASS numbers and vote like never before to overcome that. The election would still be rigged and it won't give a true account of how badly she will have lost but a win is a win.

Send a message...
Fraud can be overcome. See they are going to rig the machines BEFORE the election. They are going to ASSUME how much they need to rig them by for Clinton to win....just gotta make sure we show up in MASS numbers and vote like never before to overcome that. The election would still be rigged and it won't give a true account of how badly she will have lost but a win is a win.
What makes you think the elections are rigged? Is it because Trump said its rigged? I think the media is just slightly biased, but no rigging

Send a message...
What makes you think the elections are rigged? Is it because Trump said its rigged? I think the media is just slightly biased, but no rigging
Slightly? LOL....to start Soros has a hand in election machines in 16 states. The media is trying to suppress Trump supporters coming out,4 million dead people are STILL on active voter rolls,Fraud investigations in Indiana,Texas,Virginia etc.

It is hard to imagine that hilly will not win with this kind of fraud and manipulation. The phony stories and scandals that the media pedals day after day alone are manipulative. The fake assault victims that crumble the next day but the media keeps breathing a breath into their corpses.

The way to deal with this kind of monumental fakery is to make sure that hilly is so wounded, so devastated, so weakened that she enters into the community of nations on her death bed. A cipher, ignored and dismissed. The way for the citizens to show their ire isn't by attacking government institutions but their own neighbors. Take the divisions and split them open down to bedrock. Make them bleed. Attack black lives matter, college snowflakes, withhold your money and your efforts. Slice the workings of the United States bare. Make it fail, grind to a halt and stop.

It is hard to imagine that hilly will not win with this kind of fraud and manipulation. The phony stories and scandals that the media pedals day after day alone are manipulative. The fake assault victims that crumble the next day but the media keeps breathing a breath into their corpses.

The way to deal with this kind of monumental fakery is to make sure that hilly is so wounded, so devastated, so weakened that she enters into the community of nations on her death bed. A cipher, ignored and dismissed. The way for the citizens to show their ire isn't by attacking government institutions but their own neighbors. Take the divisions and split them open down to bedrock. Make them bleed. Attack black lives matter, college snowflakes, withhold your money and your efforts. Slice the workings of the United States bare. Make it fail, grind to a halt and stop.
real talk there is so much manipulation going on

Sounds like Trump's "Make America Great Again" agenda!

Send a message.

You guys ever think that maybe Trump conned you guys and he never wanted to win the thing.
Maybe Trump wanted the free publicity from all the media attention so to set up subscribers to the new Trump media empire....
Being President would have required Trump to focus longer then 5 minutes and he would have to work...
agreed

Send a message.

nah

Send a message...
Slightly? LOL....to start Soros has a hand in election machines in 16 states. The media is trying to suppress Trump supporters coming out,4 million dead people are STILL on active voter rolls,Fraud investigations in Indiana,Texas,Virginia etc.
true i guess you are right.. its rigged as

Forum List

Back