Donald Trump All For Putting The Ten Commandments In Schools

I suggest we do not feed the sealions for 10 pages, and instead read the past SCOTUS decisions.

This law is doomed to fail. Those who passed it know it is doomed.

They just need the votes of dumbasses to stay in office.

Ohhh I see because it's an individual state trying to push it it's not considered a problem then?
What does the cotus say? CONGRESS shall make no law establishing a religion. It’s not really clear about the states.

However, I don’t think Louisiana is trying to establish a religion, it’s not like they are going to force people to observe it.

No, but it was brought up of Trump breaking the ten commandments correct? So you can't defend Biden any more than I can defend Trump but at least I can admit it.
I have no interest in defending Brandon nor the orange bag O' shit on whether either of them have broken the ten commandments. :rolleyes: You either have a relevant argument or you don't.

I have no interest in defending Brandon nor the orange bag O' shit on whether either of them have broken the ten commandments. :rolleyes: You either have a relevant argument or you don't.
Wait...

So the blog educated constitutional scholars in this thread have not succeeded where lifetime lawyers and scholars failed in the SCOTUS?

Ya don't say.

The law is unconstitutional and the gov knows that.

Honestly..I’d need more clarification as the cotus doesn’t really prohibit it. The wording of the clause shows it was specifically addressing Congress meaning a federal issue. It does t really say a state can’t make a state religion.

Even then, they aren’t making a state religion. If they start telling people that Christianity is the official state religion, then I’d think they are crossing a line.

Vladimir Lenin and then Stalin believed millions of innocent souls were 'bad people' too.....and killed them. You think like them apparently.
The difference being I don't want to kill you. So, pretty much all the difference in the world. :dunno: You should practice more self editing before hitting the reply button, but you're a magaturd. I get it. :dunno:

I'm abusive because I believe you're bad people. I'm not here to sing kumbaya with enemies.
You think religious people are bad? I think they make excellent neighbors. People who will watch your pets or plow the driveway of an older couple after a snowstorm.

You must not actually know any religious people, I think.

Honestly..I’d need more clarification as the cotus doesn’t really prohibit it. The wording of the clause shows it was specifically addressing Congress meaning a federal issue. It does t really say a state can’t make a state religion.

Even then, they aren’t making a state religion. If they start telling people that Christianity is the official state religion, then I’d think they are crossing a line.
You need more than clarification, dummy. Read Stone v Graham.

You think religious people are bad? I think they make excellent neighbors. People who will watch your pets or plow the driveway of an older couple after a snowstorm.

You must not actually know any religious people, I think.
I'm just a random dude on the Inn3rt00bz. You're more than welcome to invent my back story. :dunno: Whatever floats your boat, bud.

The difference being I don't want to kill you. So, pretty much all the difference in the world. :dunno: You should practice more self editing before hitting the reply button, but you're a magaturd. I get it. :dunno:
Yet you sound just like those murderous thugs who singled out folks as 'bad people.' You should practice some self control.

Forum List

Back