Donald Trump All For Putting The Ten Commandments In Schools

Does it have any fucking thing to do with posting the ten commandments in classrooms? No? :itsok:

Then sit the fuck down and shaddap, halfwit. :rolleyes:

No, but it was brought up of Trump breaking the ten commandments correct? So you can't defend Biden any more than I can defend Trump but at least I can admit it.

That’s not true. The first three commandments violate the rights of polytheists, atheists and graven image fans. This law is unconstitutional on the face of it.

#PICKUPTHESWORD
Putting up a poster does not violate anyone's rights. No one has the right not to be offended.

The Constitution guarantees the right to practice religion, and putting up the Ten Commandments in schools is not violating anyone's right to believe and practice as they wish or not.

As perhaps an analogous example, the government can pay for military chaplains who conduct religious service. This enables a significant number of people to practice their religion.

But if you disagree, please explain. No one has a right not to see a poster with some nice words on it.

Putting up a poster does not violate anyone's rights. No one has the right not to be offended.
Of course this half witted half truth is an irrelevant strawman.

Nobody is upset merely because a poster is being put up.

As such, the entire, useless rant can be ignored.

Damn boi
You are Goofy

Google Supremacy Clause

Sure, let’s look at that:

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

I agree with this 100%. All laws made in pursuance (carrying out the plan of) the constitution are the supreme law of the land.

This means any law made that is within the scope of the cotus is the law of the land and takes priority over the states.

So then:

You have this:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

What this is saying is that, any law that Congress can make that is authorized for them to make, in the supreme law of the land. What is authorized? Those things that are delegated for Congress to do

I know you all want to think that the federal government has supreme authority in all things, but it just isn’t so…we as citizens have let government get way too big and way too powerful that they have nearly become a dictatorial body. And then dems come along and want to give them MORE power

The federal government was never supposed to be what it is today

Forum List

Back