Donald Trump All For Putting The Ten Commandments In Schools

The Ten Commandments are attributed to Moses' who is said to have received them from God on Mount Sinai. This is not a Christian scripture but a Jewish one. All or most of the commandments are included in various places in the New Testament but Jesus was teaching them as a Jew teaching Jews. There was no Christian faith at that time.

But the JudeoChristian faith that has evolved from those Old and New Testament times was very much part of the psyche, culture, values, beliefs of the Founding Father as reflected in the Declaration of Independence, the founding documents, the Constitution itself and in most of those who followed them right up to modern day times. To dismiss that influence as non existent or unimportant in the development of what the United States was intended to be and what it has become would be as stupid as throwing out all science and math books.
I find them unimportant. So your fluffy descriptor doesn't help your argument at all. No establishment of religion. Get it through your head, or get sued.

10 commandments = Moral code

So Lefties won't want that in schools !

So maybe that's why the separation of church and state exists.

A moral code established by one religion. So it's quite obvious magaturds hate our constitution.

88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa (2).jpg

So has Biden, what's your point?

Trump hasn't murdered anybody though. Biden has even if it's in the third degree.

The reasoned argument is: no establishment of religion. Period.
Posting the Ten Commandments is not an establishment of religion any more than posting a photo of Martin Luther King is an establishment of organizing protests or posting The Declaration of Independence or the Emancipation Proclamation is establishing a call to secession and/or war.

I remember a second-grade classroom not all that many years ago where a third-grade class's children's facepics were all on a bunch of lambs with Jesus as shepherd.

Posting the Ten Commandments is not an establishment of religion any more than posting a photo of Martin Luther King is an establishment of organizing protests or posting The Declaration of Independence or the Emancipation Proclamation is establishing a call to secession and/or war.

Good point.

Posting the Ten Commandments is not an establishment of religion
Yes it is. You're wrong.
any more than posting a photo of Martin Luther King is an establishment of organizing protests or posting The Declaration of Independence or the Emancipation Proclamation is establishing a call to secession and war.
Irrelevant, stupid and lazy argument. Dismissed.

I find them unimportant. So your fluffy descriptor doesn't help your argument at all. No establishment of religion. Get it through your head, or get sued.
We know you find the commandments unimportant. That's why you come off as an insufferable jerk-wad jack-wagon.

To the organized troll brigade, I've made my arguments and so far none of you seem to have any. If you decide to find out if you can get past your assigned talking points, childish insults, and stupid diversions and actually make a reasoned logical argument to oppose the points I've made, let me know and I will get back to you. Until then I am implementing my New Year's Resolution to at least try not to feed the trolls, argue with idiots or engage in other exercises in futility.

Thank you for understanding and I wish you all a wonderful evening.

It just says to put God first, not yourself, your butt buddy or your transgender god. I doesn't mention any religion.
No, that is not what it says

It threatens you if you don’t believe in the right God

To the organized troll brigade, I've made my arguments and so far none of you seem to have any. If you decide to find out if you can get past your assigned talking points, childish insults, and stupid diversions and actually make a reasoned logical argument to oppose the points I've made, let me know and I will get back to you. Until then I am implementing my New Year's Resolution to at least try not to feed the trolls, argue with idiots or engage in other exercises in futility.

Actually, you have demonstrated to one and all that you have no comprehension of our Constitution or the Ten Commandments

Bye bare foot bitch

Forum List

Back