Donald Trump All For Putting The Ten Commandments In Schools

Lol, good try cupcake.

The 10 commandments is purely a list of basic morals, just and good. If you're out of sync with basic morals, that's your problem, stop trying to blame others for your failings.
I haven't blamed anyone, dummy. Stay with the topic. You don't know that I have failings. You're simply reaching, princess. It what the weak do when they've run out of coherent arguments. :itsok:

We are discussing the 1st one per your request. Go troll somewhere else.

For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments" (Exodus 20:5-6).

For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments" (Exodus 20:5-6).
That is not in the 1st commandment.

You actually think that putting the 10 Commandments in Public Schools is NOT Indoctrination?

Of course it is, and you despise Indoctrination.

So WHY is this OK?
It's not indoctrination when it's her beliefs.
Of course you don't. No heathen does

I'm no "heathen". I'm an elder is the Prebyterian Church and a retired Sunday School teacher, which is why I can dismantle the evangelical bullshit coming out of the radical right.

It's not indoctrination when it's her beliefs.

I'm no "heathen". I'm an elder is the Prebyterian Church and a retired Sunday School teacher, which is why I can dismantle the evangelical bullshit coming out of the radical right.
Putting up a statue of George Floyd is indoctrination.

The freaking world is upside down but lefties manage to get hysterical about a display of the Ten Commandments. Go figure.
That's what Marxists want, to tear down the foundation of a society so they can supplant it with their Marxie cult. It never works and always ends up with millions of innocent souls killed.

Forum List

Back