Donald Trump All For Putting The Ten Commandments In Schools

He was fired for doing it after being told not to
So. He was fired because he prayed. OMFG.

But Drag Hour no one fired.

LMAO

Your side is screwed on this issue.

TIS THE SEASON TO REMIND THE PEOPLE WHAT THE DEM PARTY STANDS FOR.

Louisiana just passed a law requiring public schools to display the Ten Commandments in classrooms. The Supreme Court rejected a similar Kentucky law in 1980.

But this isn’t 1980, and a law that flies in the face of the Constitution and precedent isn’t necessarily doomed if it reaches the high court. The American Civil Liberties Union said it will challenge the law, so we may soon learn where the Roberts Court stands on a contentious issue of religion and government.

In a 5-to-4 per curiam decision, the Court ruled that the Kentucky law violated the first part of the test established in Lemon v. Kurtzman, and thus violated the Establishment Clause of the Constitution. The Court found that the requirement that the Ten Commandments be posted "had no secular legislative purpose" and was "plainly religious in nature." The Court noted that the Commandments did not confine themselves to arguably secular matters (such as murder, stealing, etc.), but rather concerned matters such as the worship of God and the observance of the Sabbath Day.

Louisiana just passed a law requiring public schools to display the Ten Commandments in classrooms. The Supreme Court rejected a similar Kentucky law in 1980.

But this isn’t 1980, and a law that flies in the face of the Constitution and precedent isn’t necessarily doomed if it reaches the high court. The American Civil Liberties Union said it will challenge the law, so we may soon learn where the Roberts Court stands on a contentious issue of religion and government.

In a 5-to-4 per curiam decision, the Court ruled that the Kentucky law violated the first part of the test established in Lemon v. Kurtzman, and thus violated the Establishment Clause of the Constitution. The Court found that the requirement that the Ten Commandments be posted "had no secular legislative purpose" and was "plainly religious in nature." The Court noted that the Commandments did not confine themselves to arguably secular matters (such as murder, stealing, etc.), but rather concerned matters such as the worship of God and the observance of the Sabbath Day.
Doesnt matter. Different court may or may not agree.

Even if you Win you Lose.

The People of this country are TIRED OF YOUR DIVERSITY

You want to PUSH YOUR MORALITY OF IT IN SCHOOLS.
Haven’t schools always pushed morality?

Schools are a place where kids learn to function in society. They teach them how to get along with each other. Do you object when schools teach that racism and sexism is bad? Do you object when schools teach that religious bigotry is wrong?

Of course some of your antisocial psychopaths would object to this.

I have never subscribed to "if you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything" so I don't have a dog in this fight. Schools should not teach morals, Just teach the basics and skip pro or against biases with regards to the nation.

I have never subscribed to "if you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything" so I don't have a dog in this fight. Schools should not teach morals, Just teach the basics and skip pro or against biases with regards to the nation.
So. Diversity?? Yes or No.

Drag Queen hour? Yes or No.

Transgender acceptance? Yes or No.

Id remind you in Florida they handed out instructions to schools to HIDE CHILDREN WANTING SEX CHANGE FROM THEIR PARENTS.

So. He was fired because he prayed. OMFG.

But Drag Hour no one fired.

LMAO

Your side is screwed on this issue.

TIS THE SEASON TO REMIND THE PEOPLE WHAT THE DEM PARTY STANDS FOR.
Show an amendment that prohibits Transexuals visiting schools

So. Diversity?? Yes or No.

Drag Queen hour? Yes or No.

Transgender acceptance? Yes or No.

Id remind you in Florida they handed out instructions to schools to HIDE CHILDREN WANTING SEX CHANGE FROM THEIR PARENTS.
I don't think schools need to participate in any of those. NOR should the teach morals. See the NOR associated with morals? NOR MORALS. N O R. How about just a basic education and let the parents teach the others you listed if that's what they want. I could care less about what other states do because that has no affect on the rest.

Schools need to teach morals

Teaching children how to interact with others

I don't think schools need to participate in any of those. NOR should the teach morals. See the NOR associated with morals? NOR MORALS. N O R. How about just a basic education and let the parents teach the others you listed if that's what they want. I could care less about what other states do because that has no affect on the rest.
Now we understand each other.

This is PUSH BACK against them PUSHING THEIR AGENDA.

That needs to end or the parents WILL FIRE BACK.

1719060871984.png

Forum List

Back