Donald Trump All For Putting The Ten Commandments In Schools

I'm not for or against in this case. If they want to post them then do it. It's not going to help or hurt as kids won't care one way or the other.
Agree, but that is NOT THE REAL ISSUE.

Right Winger slipped up and Told us the real issue and why this FIGHT IS GOING ON.

HE AND THE LEFT ARE PUSHING THEIR MORALITY IN SCHOOLS

Has anyone found "separation of church and state" in the US Constitution yet?
Its how it will be legally fought.

Unless the true issue comes up. Is PUSHING YOUR MORALITY IN SCHOOLS THE SAME AS A RELIGION. LOL

YAWN. I made my point Crystal Clear. They are pushing THEIR MORALITY in OUR SCHOOLS .

MORALITY = THEIR RELGION

They need to back off on that or PUSH BACK will continue.

Firing coaches for a prayer no one gets hurt before a game.

That is BS. But DRAG HOUR MANDATORY IS OK.m,

RUN WITH THAT LEFT. GOOD LUCK

Every morning when I was in school, we stood and said the Lord's prayer in home room before class. Arriving late for school one morning, I was going through the hallways to class as the prayer came over the speaker system, and standing outside of almost every classroom, were one or two students whose religion would not allow them to pray in school (Jehovah's Witnesses), or who aren't Christians and would not say the Lord's prayer. Our head cheerleader was in the hall (Bahai).

High school kids hate being "different". None of those kids like slipping out to the hall during prayers. All sat at the back of their respective home room classes so they could slip out discreetly each day. But they did it. Every school day of every school year from the time they were in kindergarten.

I would like for those kids to be sitting in their classrooms all day. To not be made to feel uncomfortable about their own faith. I think it's grossly unfair to force the most Christian prayer in our faith, on others.

Agree, but that is NOT THE REAL ISSUE.

Right Winger slipped up and Told us the real issue and why this FIGHT IS GOING ON.

HE AND THE LEFT ARE PUSHING THEIR MORALITY IN SCHOOLS
I'm a centrist slight right. Neutrality is always the best policy.

Canada sure knows how to sustain great outdoor fishing and hunting. I used to put more money into their economy than ours.
So. Has nothing to do with why we are arguing over what should be taught in schools.

CLEARY THE LEFT IS PUSHING THEIR MORALITY IN SCHOOLS

Every morning when I was in school, we stood and said the Lord's prayer in home room before class. Arriving late for school one morning, I was going through the hallways to class as the prayer came over the speaker system, and standing outside of almost every classroom, were one or two students whose religion would not allow them to pray in school (Jehovah's Witnesses), or who aren't Christians and would not say the Lord's prayer. Our head cheerleader was in the hall (Bahai).

High school kids hate being "different". None of those kids like slipping out to the hall during prayers. All sat at the back of their respective home room classes so they could slip out discreetly each day. But they did it. Every school day of every school year from the time they were in kindergarten.

I would like for those kids to be sitting in their classrooms all day. To not be made to feel uncomfortable about their own faith. I think it's grossly unfair to force the most Christian prayer in our faith, on others.
But Drag Queen Hour mandates ok with you huh.

BTW. You are a HABITUAL LIAR on these boards.

Why should I belueve your story?

Despite the fervor over Trump promoting Christian ideals and morality....the man is not a Christian Evangelical believer.

He has repented of his sins but not sought our forgiveness from God for committing them. Which is a key aspect of Christianity.
And WHEN he is re-elected (sorry democrats) I'm not sure that it's going to be a positive thing. He is going to be a lame duck president....with nothing on his plate except enriching himself and seeking vengeance against his political rivals.

I'm a centrist slight right. Neutrality is always the best policy.
And? Doesnt mean squat to the TRUE ISSUE HERE.

They DEMAND THEIR MORALITY IS TAUGHT. But just say 10 COMMANDNENTS and they lose their shit.

They ARE DOING THIS. PERIOD

Up here there is none of the stuff you don't like so it's an issue that doesn't affect anybody here. If the left or the right ever tried to get their morals injected they'd see me at school board meetings.

in Florida they handed out instructions to schools to HIDE CHILDREN WANTING SEX CHANGE FROM THEIR PARENTS.
Actually, FL passed a law that strips parental rights from parents who support their transgender children.

Despite the fervor over Trump promoting Christian ideals and morality....the man is not a Christian Evangelical believer.

He has repented of his sins but not sought our forgiveness from God for committing them. Which is a key aspect of Christianity.
And WHEN he is re-elected (sorry democrats) I'm not sure that it's going to be a positive thing. He is going to be a lame duck president....with nothing on his plate except enriching himself and seeking vengeance against his political rivals.
And now the age old tactic of using our belief against us.

Spin away from the REAL ISSUE HERE

Your side PUSHING YOUR MORALS ON OTHER PEOPLES KIDS.

Use it. PLEASE. See how it works out for ya.

Its how it will be legally fought.

Unless the true issue comes up. Is PUSHING YOUR MORALITY IN SCHOOLS THE SAME AS A RELIGION. LOL

"Morality" is defined in law. Laws control what is deemed illegal, and what society as a whole, is prepared to accept as just and fair.

Morality isn't based on the 10 Commandments at all, and it's complete mythology to say that the 10 Commandments, or any other religious code, is necessary to "morality", since morality has existed is some form or another since humans lived in caves, otherwise civilization would never have happened.

And there is a lot to be said that white European Culture, built on the Roman Catholic Church and it's hold on Europe throughout the Roman Empire, has been one of the LEAST moral civilizations in history, given their genocide of the native people of North America, and the exploitation of other nations through colonialism.

The Founders separated Church and State because the United States was founded as a nation free of the excesses that resulted in the Spanish Inquisition, and the Reformation. The earliest settlers fled to the USA to avoid religious persecution and wanted no part of a government founded or run by any religion - hence the "establishment clause".

Trump has never repented or apoligized for anything. He claims he has rights no one else has. If re-elected, he has no intention of giving the Presidency - ever.

You guys keep saying that our Constitution and laws are built on the Ten Commandments

When asked where, you have nothing
The Ten Commandments influenced western philosophy, thus the constitution.

You demanding direct quotes is just silly pathetic gotcha attempts. Do better

Actually, FL passed a law that strips parental rights from parents who support their transgender children.
LIAR.

It forced the removal of School instructions on Not allowing parents info about their Own kids in School.

Their kids were being GROOMED and parents were told they arent allowed info about their own kids.

Leading to Mickey Mouse getting into it.

1719063338366.png

Forum List

Back