Donald Trump All For Putting The Ten Commandments In Schools

Schools need to teach morals

Teaching children how to interact with others
As a patent I decide my kids morals and some might not match what the nation tells me are the morals of a citizen. No other person is qualified to ever teach my kids religion either. Not one. Z e r o.

Now we understand each other.

This is PUSH BACK against them PUSHING THEIR AGENDA.

That needs to end or the parents WILL FIRE BACK.

View attachment 965743
Our family morals differ from other families morals. As a Christian many other Christians tell me That I need to rethink it. That's more offensive. A Christian telling another what morals are.

Our family morals differ from other families morals. As a Christian many other Christians tell me That I need to rethink it. That's more offensive. A Christian telling another what morals are.
It’s often appropriate, as Christianity has defined morals. If you don’t want to be a member, don’t claim membership.

Christianity isn’t a cafeteria.. you either attempt to follow, or acknowledge correctness, in all or none

Catholics use Jesus on the cross to remind us of his suffering

What is this "us" stuff? Do you think your are Catholic(Christian) by birth or something? You and many other supposed Christian Catholics oppose nearly everything their religion stands for.

It’s often appropriate, as Christianity has defined morals. If you don’t want to be a member, don’t claim membership.

Christianity isn’t a cafeteria.. you either attempt to follow, or acknowledge correctness, in all or none
Disagree. I am a lifelong member. Jesus, our savior, was a forgiving and loving God. What the strict ones do is chase away many people with their militantantism. Then they complain church membership is dropping. The poor will enter heaven well before any rich person will.

YAWN. I made my point Crystal Clear. They are pushing THEIR MORALITY in OUR SCHOOLS .

MORALITY = THEIR RELGION

They need to back off on that or PUSH BACK will continue.

Firing coaches for a prayer no one gets hurt before a game.

That is BS. But DRAG HOUR MANDATORY IS OK.

RUN WITH THAT LEFT. GOOD LUCK

Wow, the dragon implies The 10 Commandments and human decency are unequal.

You truly need a reading comprehension program. The 10 Commandments and human decency have nothing to do with one another.

The Great Civilizations of the world evolved in China, India, Greece, Rome and Egypt BEFORE Moses received the 10 Commandments, and yet all of these people throughout the world, managed to live, learn, and construct great civilizations centuries before Moses received the 10 Commandments, and completely without knowledge of their existence.

You truly need a reading comprehension program. The 10 Commandments and human decency have nothing to do with one another.

The Great Civilizations of the world evolved in China, India, Greece, Rome and Egypt BEFORE Moses received the 10 Commandments, and yet all of these people throughout the world, managed to live, learn, and construct great civilizations centuries before Moses received the 10 Commandments, and completely without knowledge of their existence.
Athiest getting angry from CANADA.

:popcorn:

YAWN. I made my point Crystal Clear. They are pushing THEIR MORALITY in OUR SCHOOLS .

MORALITY = THEIR RELGION

They need to back off on that or PUSH BACK will continue.

Firing coaches for a prayer no one gets hurt before a game.

That is BS. But DRAG HOUR MANDATORY IS OK.

RUN WITH THAT LEFT. GOOD LUCK
I'm not for or against in this case. If they want to post them then do it. It's not going to help or hurt as kids won't care one way or the other.

You guys keep saying that our Constitution and laws are built on the Ten Commandments

When asked where, you have nothing
Nice attempt to dislodge your foot in the mouth.

Your side by your OWN WORDS is PUSHING MORALITY in SCHOOLS.

THAT IS THE REAL DEBATE HERE.

Forum List

Back