Donald Trump and Bill Clinton are two peas in a pod

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Donald Trump and Bill Clinton are two peas in a pod when it comes to excessive ego, lack of morality and ethics and they are both misogynists.

If taking a jab at Clinton makes it easier for you to recognize Trump's disgusting behavior, then go for it. It's not like the right hasn't been making all those claims for 25 years anyway. He got a bj, Big deal.

I don't think Clinton needs to apologie to her, she was a willing participant and most likely a plant that the GOP sent in knowing his weaknesses, only now that she is in her 40's she says it was a power thing, must of been the same way with the teacher she had an affair with earlier.

I don't think Clinton needs to apologie to her, she was a willing participant and most likely a plant that the GOP sent in knowing his weaknesses, only now that she is in her 40's she says it was a power thing, must of been the same way with the teacher she had an affair with earlier.

How sad. Bill is a serial sexual predator. A GOP plant? You're very sick in the head.

If taking a jab at Clinton makes it easier for you to recognize Trump's disgusting behavior, then go for it. It's not like the right hasn't been making all those claims for 25 years anyway. He got a bj, Big deal.
It's not a blowjob that got him in legal trouble. It was committing perjury during his deposition in an $850,000 lawsuit.

It's not a blowjob that got him in legal trouble. It was committing perjury during his deposition in an $850,000 lawsuit.

Whatever.

Donald Trump and Bill Clinton are two peas in a pod when it comes to excessive ego, lack of morality and ethics and they are both misogynists.
Of course that's nothing but an unsupported assertion. Could you explain why you hold those opinions of them?

Whatever.
Yeah, it was only $850,000. That's so trivial that they should probably stop minting any denomination under $1,000,000.

Whatever.
Yeah, it was only $850,000. That's so trivial that they should probably stop minting any denomination under $1,000,000.

I'm not going to argue about an out of court settlement from 20 years ago. You can if you want to. I might do the same if the alternative was to try defending the pig who holds the presidency now.

Whatever.

I'm not going to argue about an out of court settlement from 20 years ago. You can if you want to. I might do the same if the alternative was to try defending the pig who holds the presidency now.
They are both pigs. Clinton is a better politician.

"Bill is every bit as black as Barack. he's gone with more black women than Barack...I'm just clowning around!" - Supercilious Andrew Young

Who did bill touch without their consent? He grab ‘em by the pussy like Donald? Walk into a dressing room to watch 15 year old girls undress? Say he has the hots for his daughter?

One of these things is not like the other.

:cuckoo:

And bill is brilliant, was a damn good president and not a nutcase

"Bill is every bit as black as Barack. he's gone with more black women than Barack...I'm just clowning around!" - Supercilious Andrew Young
You are as disgusting as a human can be. You judge on color because you think your best attribute is being white. You bring the white race down. If there is a hell you are going there.

As the left told us during the Clinton Presidency in regards to his sex scandals move on. As for Trump it's not like his past was secret and for that matter neither was Hillarys the nation was given two bad choices and they chose either way we were getting a President who had less than outstanding moral character.

True but Bill Clinton was a damn good president. The only thing that ruined his legacy was Republicans worrying about his having sex with Monica.

Oh and by the way, Trump said Hillary must not be taking care of Bill for Bill to have cheated on her. Does that mean Melania isn't taking care of the Don?

Forum List

Back