🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslim Immigration To U.S.

We have the right to cut off all immigration 100% if we want. Nobody has the right to come here.

But that's not what he's calling for.

He's calling for only muslims to be banned from coming here.

How about addressing the honest facts?

Thats not banning islam,thats banning possible terrorist.

I didn't say it was banning islam.

I said the he only wants to stop muslims from coming here to the person who posted about stopping everyone from coming here.

What trump, you and people like you are advocating for is a violation of the 1st & 14th amendments to the constitution.

The fact that you want to target one segment of the population to persecute but at the same time want to keep allowing terrorists to legally buy weapons in America, just shows you aren't serious about this problem. All you want to do is bash anyone who doesn't agree with you and persecute people.

All your words are just empty air.

A person who is honestly concerned about our nation would jump at the chance to prohibit terrorists from legally obtaining guns here in America.

You conservatives did the exact opposite. So it's still legal for terrorists to obtain a weapon here in America.

Those Constitutional Amendments you mention....DONT APPLY to foreigners who aren't on our soil.

A Muslim in Syria who wants to come here...does not have US Constitutional rights until he steps onto our soil.

You can't stop anyone from coming here based on their religion. It's against the constitution.

You can't single out one segment of the population to persecute. If you want to stop one religion from entering then you have to stop all religions from entering.

Doesn't matter what you think. It matters what the constitution, our laws and case law says.

You can make up all the excuses you want but just saying them doesn't make it true.

Congress can set any criteria they wish, the Constitution doesn't apply to foreigners not on US soil.

WASHINGTON -- Republican presidential hopeful and real estate mogul Donald Trump is calling for a "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States" following a series of deadly terror attacks involving Islamic jihadists in California and France.

"Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension," Trump said in a statement emailed to reporters on Monday.

"Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life," he added.

More: Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslim Immigration To U.S.

trump2-png.56458

This is seriously wrong! I can't imagine that most Americans and/or Christians would agree with Trump. Does it also apply to Christian immigration into the U.S.? Is Trump going to place the Muslims who are already here, including American citizens, into concentration camps? Our Constitution might have something to say about this.
First the Mexicans, then the Muslims, are the blacks are next?

Here are two of your most elementary Liberal Dumb-Ass efforts at propaganda.

In these few sentences of pure horseshit by two liberals who are not very smart, Black American U. S. Citizens are (I guess) made to fear that if they don't keep voting Democratic....they might be deported...because Don Trump has has the good sense to note that we ought to stop:

1) Letting illegal aliens Invade our Southern Border and take jobs from Blacks; and

2) With a Caliphate of Lunatic Muslims now acting as as Muslim Nation-State, and using its resources to send murderers to America, that we ought to stop immigration from predominantly Muslim States, for now---until we get the situation under control and understand it a little better than Obama seems to understand it now.

I think, one of the surprises of this election season, which has had abundant surprises already...is the surprise Democrats are going to get when they realize Blacks are not as stupid as the common Liberal thinks they are.

>>>>>>
_________

Bubba? is that you again? I have warned you and Billy Bob to stop messing around with the computer in the mail room! If I find you guys horsing around down there, you are definitely going to be painting yellow stripes on asphalt tomorrow!

The best way to counteract Moslem aggression is to send CHRISTIAN MISSIONARIES to Moslem countries. Anything less is a futile waste of time, money, and lives ----- besides being a lot of hot air.

Christian proselytizing is partly responsible for #$@& up the Middle East. You want to pour more gasoline on the fire?
Actually, calling oneself a CHRITIAN and then behaving as a hedonistic atheistic selfish lout is what messed up the Middle East. Signs which read, "No Dogs or ______ Allowed!" (not at all Christian) is what leads to suspicion and unrest. Do as I say and not as I do is hypocrisy. Frankly, it is the SECULAR "christian" and not the spiritual CHRISTIAN that is trouble maker.

Last edited:

except for the little detail he was remove constitutional rights from Americans.
He says he will deny entry into the States of US citizens returning from abroad on the grounds of their religion.
I believe that's illegal in your country.

Perfect? What's perfect about it? Does it also apply to Christian immigration into the U.S.?

Have second and third generation christian immigrants got a track record of becoming radicalized and wanting to kill Americans?
McVeigh. Is that a Middle Eastern name?

Deflection, really? Is that all you have?
No. The facts are no one immigrant group has a lock on domestic terror. Italian anarchist threw bombs in the early 20 th century. Puerto Rican separatists attacked congress itself. This current xenophobia is neither new nor wise.

WASHINGTON -- Republican presidential hopeful and real estate mogul Donald Trump is calling for a "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States" following a series of deadly terror attacks involving Islamic jihadists in California and France.

"Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension," Trump said in a statement emailed to reporters on Monday.

"Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life," he added.

trump2-png.56458

This is seriously wrong! I can't imagine that most Americans and/or Christians would agree with Trump. Does it also apply to Christian immigration into the U.S.? Is Trump going to place the Muslims who are already here, including American citizens, into concentration camps? Our Constitution might have something to say about this.

In these few sentences of pure horseshit by two liberals who are not very smart, Black American U. S. Citizens are (I guess) made to fear that if they don't keep voting Democratic....they might be deported...because Don Trump has has the good sense to note that we ought to stop:

1) Letting illegal aliens Invade our Southern Border and take jobs from Blacks; and

2) With a Caliphate of Lunatic Muslims now acting as as Muslim Nation-State, and using its resources to send murderers to America, that we ought to stop immigration from predominantly Muslim States, for now---until we get the situation under control and understand it a little better than Obama seems to understand it now.

I think, one of the surprises of this election season, which has had abundant surprises already...is the surprise Democrats are going to get when they realize Blacks are not as stupid as the common Liberal thinks they are.

>>>>>>
_________

Trump's announcement goes much further than stopping immigration from predominantly Muslim States. He is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States. That means not just immigration from Muslim states but a ban on all Muslim entering the US for any reason from anywhere. That statement would also include American citizens.

Now he will probably modify that statement and then claim he's sticking by what he said, whatever that may be with no indication as to how as president he might do any of this. In other words, typical Trump.

Perfect? What's perfect about it? Does it also apply to Christian immigration into the U.S.?

Have second and third generation christian immigrants got a track record of becoming radicalized and wanting to kill Americans?

No. The facts are no one immigrant group has a lock on domestic terror. Italian anarchist threw bombs in the early 20 th century. Puerto Rican separatists attacked congress itself. This current xenophobia is neither new nor wise.

How many of those groups have active FBI investigations TODAY? There are more than 1000 investigations on Muslims and at least 50 are being monitored 24/7. Name one other group that comes anywhere close to those numbers.

Trump is still trying to fearmonger his way into the White House.

"Fearmonger" is a liberal euphemism meaning "to take perfectly reasonable precautions."
Thats not what the dictionary says. You cant just make up your own definitions.

fear·mon·ger·ing
ˈfi(ə)rˌməNGəriNG/
noun
noun: fear-mongering
  1. the action of deliberately arousing public fear or alarm about a particular issue.
    "his campaign for re-election was based on fearmongering and deception"

I gave you the liberal definition. They seldom use words to mean what they are intended to mean.
I'm a liberal and I've never seen the ignorant definition you posted.

Donald Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to U.S. - CNNPolitics.com

May as well get the old Swastika tattoo, Donald. You have reached a new level of Fascism.

Whatever. At least he's taking a strong stand. It's high time someone called it for what it is.

Hitler also took a "strong stand." Remember Koresh? Maybe Christians should have been banned after that mess in Texas? I really didn't think Donald would go this far, but I guess I underestimated him.
Trump pounced on the fear of the illiterate and feeble minded conservatives. Remember he is a businessman and he knows what type of ignorant people he is dealing with.

You Liberals really do need to take the pulse of the American people. It's not only the Conservatives who are fed up with Liberal politics.
You really need to get back on your meds before you shoot up a movie theater. No one of any consequence was duped by Trump except feeble minded, inbred, conservatives.

Bad? Good? No opinion?
Considering I am against Syrian refugees coming in, I find it hard to not support this..
Forgetting about how unconstitutional Trump's proposal is or how un-American or how down right discussing. This proposal will certain give ISIS recruiting a real boost in the US and make it harder for law enforcement to get information out of Muslim communities.

What Trump doesn't understand, or care is that Muslims are the eyes and ears of Homeland Security both in the US and abroad. Both the FBI and the CIA are actively recruiting Muslims. Many Americans seem to think monitoring the Internet and computer scanning of billions of phone calls is going stop terrorism. This is just nonsense. Monitoring rarely identifies a terrorist or their target. That information comes from people working within the Muslim communities and Mosques.

There isn't the slightest thing unconstitutional about it, and we stand to gain nothing by importing these muzzie barbarians. They aren't fit to live in a civilized society.

Not unconstitutional? Does it also apply to Christians? Jews? Other religions?
________

Hey Dumb-Ass. Muslims squatting in the deserts of Arabia and Persia, waiting for the chance to come to America to blow some people up---don't have any rights under the U. S. Constitution.
Hate to bring you the bad news, but most of Islamic terrorist attacks are now being perpetrated by American Citizens. Syed Rizwan Farook was born in the US and is an American citizens and Tashfeen Malik, his wife was a permanent resident who had applied for citizenship. Islamic terrorism in the US is not coming form Muslims squatting in the deserts of Arabia and Persia but American citizens, people we work with and our neighbors.

trump2-png.56458

>>>>>>
_________

Trump's announcement goes much further than stopping immigration from predominantly Muslim States. He is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States. That means not just immigration from Muslim states but a ban on all Muslim entering the US for any reason from anywhere. That statement would also include American citizens.

Now he will probably modify that statement and then claim he's sticking by what he said, whatever that may be with no indication as to how as president he might do any of this. In other words, typical Trump.

He has announced a policy that America desperately needs right now....a general policy. You have chosen to think he means keeping out Muslim American citizens...and I believe he meant no such thing. He is a negotiator...he stakes out his position; knowing he will not get everything he has demanded....in the end. But he has started the conversation...one that ought to be had...because he has the stones to defy, to ridicule...you Political Correctness Assholes.
Considering I am against Syrian refugees coming in, I find it hard to not support this..
Forgetting about how unconstitutional Trump's proposal is or how un-American or how down right discussing. This proposal will certain give ISIS recruiting a real boost in the US and make it harder for law enforcement to get information out of Muslim communities.

What Trump doesn't understand, or care is that Muslims are the eyes and ears of Homeland Security both in the US and abroad. Both the FBI and the CIA are actively recruiting Muslims. Many Americans seem to think monitoring the Internet and computer scanning of billions of phone calls is going stop terrorism. This is just nonsense. Monitoring rarely identifies a terrorist or their target. That information comes from people working within the Muslim communities and Mosques.

There isn't the slightest thing unconstitutional about it, and we stand to gain nothing by importing these muzzie barbarians. They aren't fit to live in a civilized society.

Not unconstitutional? Does it also apply to Christians? Jews? Other religions?
________

Hey Dumb-Ass. Muslims squatting in the deserts of Arabia and Persia, waiting for the chance to come to America to blow some people up---don't have any rights under the U. S. Constitution.
Hate to bring you the bad news, but most of Islamic terrorist attacks are now being perpetrated by American Citizens. Syed Rizwan Farook was born in the US and is an American citizens and Tashfeen Malik, his wife was a permanent resident who had applied for citizenship. Islamic terrorism in the US is not coming form Muslims squatting in the deserts of Arabia and Persia but American citizens, people we work with and our neighbors.

Exact reason there should be no more let in. Visas become green cards; and green cards become citizenship, and they have children...but will never assimilate. Mohammed was a stone cold killer, and he has taught it in his religion, and the murder and hate is passed down from generation to generation. Its a cancer. Ask Europe.

Hindus.........fine

Buddhists....fine

Catholics.....fine

Atheists.........fine

Protestants...fine

Muslims.....They need to stay in the desert and concentrate on killing each other...at which they have excelled for 1400 years.

How many of those groups have active FBI investigations TODAY? There are more than 1000 investigations on Muslims and at least 50 are being monitored 24/7. Name one other group that comes anywhere close to those numbers.
And we had 900 homegrown ISIS cases being investigated. Thanks to idiots like Trump, who would close mosques and ban entry to the US by Muslims, those numbers are going to keep growing. Everything that Trump says about Muslims just reinforces ISIS claims and makes recruiting so much easier.
Great job, Trump.

And we had 900 homegrown ISIS cases being investigated. Thanks to idiots like Trump, who would close mosques and ban entry to the US by Muslims, those numbers are going to keep growing. Everything that Trump says about Muslims just reinforces ISIS claims and makes recruiting so much easier.
Great job, Trump.

Well, that's what the regressive propagandist keep saying, we've come to expect nothing less.

Great job, Trump.

Well, that's what the regressive propagandist keep saying, we've come to expect nothing less.
Trump supporters...
adolf-hitler-with-hitler-youth-everett.jpg

Donald Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to U.S. - CNNPolitics.com

May as well get the old Swastika tattoo, Donald. You have reached a new level of Fascism.

Whatever. At least he's taking a strong stand. It's high time someone called it for what it is.

Hitler also took a "strong stand." Remember Koresh? Maybe Christians should have been banned after that mess in Texas? I really didn't think Donald would go this far, but I guess I underestimated him.
Trump pounced on the fear of the illiterate and feeble minded conservatives. Remember he is a businessman and he knows what type of ignorant people he is dealing with.

You Liberals really do need to take the pulse of the American people. It's not only the Conservatives who are fed up with Liberal politics.
You really need to get back on your meds before you shoot up a movie theater. No one of any consequence was duped by Trump except feeble minded, inbred, conservatives.

Really?

Forum List

Back