🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslim Immigration To U.S.

Yes criminals commit crime. What does that have to do with me stating no one of consequence was dumped by Trump except feeble minded, inbred, conservatives?

Weak minded people fall for the open boarders, let them all in crap. Not too smart is it?

Feeble minded people actually believe Trump is going to build a fence along the Mexican border thats going to keep out illegals. :laugh:

that's actually the law, the fence was supposed to have already been built, along with electronic surveillance and quick reaction teams, we could seal the border:cool:.

Yes criminals commit crime. What does that have to do with me stating no one of consequence was dumped by Trump except feeble minded, inbred, conservatives?

Weak minded people fall for the open boarders, let them all in crap. Not too smart is it?

This is what happens when stupid people fall for rhetoric like Trumps.

The Law Of Unintended Consequences: Georgia's Immigration Law Backfires

"To forgo a repeat of last year, when labor shortages triggered an estimated $140 million in agricultural losses, as crops rotted in the fields, officials in Georgia are now dispatching prisoners to the state’s farms to help harvest fruit and vegetables.

The labor shortages, which also have affected the hotel and restaurant industries, are a consequence of Georgia’s immigration enforcement law, HB 87, which was passed last year. As State Rep. Matt Ramsey, one of the bill’s authors, said at the time, “Our goal is … to eliminate incentives for illegal aliens to cross into our state.”

SO because people have become used to breaking the law we should let them continue to do so....brilliant........if I may use a lib bromide, those are worthless jobs that should go away because they dont pay a living wage.

Feeble minded people actually believe Trump is going to build a fence along the Mexican border thats going to keep out illegals. :laugh:

that's actually the law, the fence was supposed to have already been built, along with electronic surveillance and quick reaction teams, we could seal the border:cool:.

You guys just dont get it. Dont let the repubs toy with your emotions.
laugh.gif

except for the little detail he was remove constitutional rights from Americans.
He says he will deny entry into the States of US citizens returning from abroad on the grounds of their religion.
I believe that's illegal in your country.
Trump doesn't care what the constitution or our laws say. He's telling people what they want to hear, something no other candidate will say. If we had thousands of troops dying in a war, he would say what you would hear in every bar the country, "nuke the bastards'. Most of what Trump says we all feel at times but then our better judgement takes hold, at least for most of us.

And we had 900 homegrown ISIS cases being investigated. Thanks to idiots like Trump, who would close mosques and ban entry to the US by Muslims, those numbers are going to keep growing. Everything that Trump says about Muslims just reinforces ISIS claims and makes recruiting so much easier.
Great job, Trump.

Well, that's what the regressive propagandist keep saying, we've come to expect nothing less.
Trump supporters...
adolf-hitler-with-hitler-youth-everett.jpg

Still can't get past the deflection stage I see.
That's not deflection, Tex, that's history repeating itself because you dumbfucks didn't learn it the first 20 times...

Yep, that's what you regressive propagandist keep saying, guess what, no one is buying.
You don't have to buy anything, you have to think, and you are unable to since they scared you so bad you wet your pretty panties...

"To forgo a repeat of last year, when labor shortages triggered an estimated $140 million in agricultural losses, as crops rotted in the fields, officials in Georgia are now dispatching prisoners to the state’s farms to help harvest fruit and vegetables.

The labor shortages, which also have affected the hotel and restaurant industries, are a consequence of Georgia’s immigration enforcement law, HB 87, which was passed last year. As State Rep. Matt Ramsey, one of the bill’s authors, said at the time, “Our goal is … to eliminate incentives for illegal aliens to cross into our state.”

SO because people have become used to breaking the law we should let them continue to do so....brilliant........if I may use a lib bromide, those are worthless jobs that should go away because they dont pay a living wage.

Why would you advocate for people to continue to break the law?

I'm advocating for enforcing the law,,,,try to keep up.........

94 million Americans not working, get them the hell off the government dole and put them to work. When I worked construction out of high school all the brick layers were black now they are all Mexican. like i said get your head out of your ass

McVeigh. Is that a Middle Eastern name?

Deflection, really? Is that all you have?
No. The facts are no one immigrant group has a lock on domestic terror. Italian anarchist threw bombs in the early 20 th century. Puerto Rican separatists attacked congress itself. This current xenophobia is neither new nor wise.

How many of those groups have active FBI investigations TODAY? There are more than 1000 investigations on Muslims and at least 50 are being monitored 24/7. Name one other group that comes anywhere close to those numbers.
And we had 900 homegrown ISIS cases being investigated. Thanks to idiots like Trump, who would close mosques and ban entry to the US by Muslims, those numbers are going to keep growing. Everything that Trump says about Muslims just reinforces ISIS claims and makes recruiting so much easier.
Great job, Trump.

Yes, everything Sane Americans do, including protect themselves from Lunatics, pisses off Muslims and swells the recruiting ranks of the Lunatic Muslim Division. That's Obama's favorite bullshit line reserved for you really sick and stupid pussies.

Time to quit tip-toeing around the delicate sensibilities of these Lunatic butchers who will cut you head off for letting your daughter drive a car....Time to shut down all immigration from Muslims States...let them stay in the desert where Allah put them....and kill each other like Muhammad taught them so well how to do.

--
The problem with your thinking is that you will be punishing the many for the sins of a few. If you do that, you will turn many of the 7 to 12 Muslims who are mostly US citizens into terrorist which of course is the goal of ISIS.

Well, that's what the regressive propagandist keep saying, we've come to expect nothing less.
Trump supporters...

That's not deflection, Tex, that's history repeating itself because you dumbfucks didn't learn it the first 20 times...

Yep, that's what you regressive propagandist keep saying, guess what, no one is buying.
You don't have to buy anything, you have to think, and you are unable to since they scared you so bad you wet your pretty panties...

Deflection didn't work, propaganda didn't work, so now you result to personal attacks, sure signs of a REGRESSIVE LOSER! :ack-1: :coffee:

Trump supporters...

Deflection didn't work, propaganda didn't work, so now you result to personal attacks, sure signs of a REGRESSIVE LOSER! :ack-1: :coffee:
Fear is what they have invoked in you, Tex. Fear works, terrorism works, obviously. If it didn't you'd be standing up for human rights, instead of running for cover like a child.

I'm advocating for enforcing the law,,,,try to keep up.........
We werent talking about enforcing the law. We were talking about how dumb you conservatives are and how Trump utilizes your feeble minds for his benefit. Keep up.

94 million Americans not working, get them the hell off the government dole and put them to work. When I worked construction out of high school all the brick layers were black now they are all Mexican. like i said get your head out of your ass

Thats the problem. If you use legal citizens then you have to pay them more money to pick the crops. There is a reason nothing is ever going to get done about illegal immigration until they develop fruit and vegetables that pick themselves. I cant believe you are this naive....but then again you are a conservative. :laugh:

Fear is what they have invoked in you, Tex. Fear works, terrorism works, obviously. If it didn't you'd be standing up for human rights, instead of running for cover like a child.

More propaganda, more personal attacks, carry on loser.

There is no propaganda, that is what you feed on, that Muslims are evil, and to be feared....

You conservatives run from made up crisis to made up crisis screaming the sky is falling. Arent you tired from all the idiotic madness inherent in your mind set?

There is no propaganda, that is what you feed on, that Muslims are evil, and to be feared....

Well I can think of quite a few thousands of Americans that don't think that way anymore, in fact they don't think at all, much like you, but they have an excuse, they're dead. Carry on loser.

First the Mexicans, then the Muslims, are the blacks are next?

Here are two of your most elementary Liberal Dumb-Ass efforts at propaganda.

In these few sentences of pure horseshit by two liberals who are not very smart, Black American U. S. Citizens are (I guess) made to fear that if they don't keep voting Democratic....they might be deported...because Don Trump has has the good sense to note that we ought to stop:

1) Letting illegal aliens Invade our Southern Border and take jobs from Blacks; and

2) With a Caliphate of Lunatic Muslims now acting as as Muslim Nation-State, and using its resources to send murderers to America, that we ought to stop immigration from predominantly Muslim States, for now---until we get the situation under control and understand it a little better than Obama seems to understand it now.

I think, one of the surprises of this election season, which has had abundant surprises already...is the surprise Democrats are going to get when they realize Blacks are not as stupid as the common Liberal thinks they are.

>>>>>>
_________

Trump's announcement goes much further than stopping immigration from predominantly Muslim States. He is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States. That means not just immigration from Muslim states but a ban on all Muslim entering the US for any reason from anywhere. That statement would also include American citizens.

Now he will probably modify that statement and then claim he's sticking by what he said, whatever that may be with no indication as to how as president he might do any of this. In other words, typical Trump.

He has announced a policy that America desperately needs right now....a general policy. You have chosen to think he means keeping out Muslim American citizens...and I believe he meant no such thing. He is a negotiator...he stakes out his position; knowing he will not get everything he has demanded....in the end. But he has started the conversation...one that ought to be had...because he has the stones to defy, to ridicule...you Political Correctness Assholes.
Not unconstitutional? Does it also apply to Christians? Jews? Other religions?
________

Hey Dumb-Ass. Muslims squatting in the deserts of Arabia and Persia, waiting for the chance to come to America to blow some people up---don't have any rights under the U. S. Constitution.
Hate to bring you the bad news, but most of Islamic terrorist attacks are now being perpetrated by American Citizens. Syed Rizwan Farook was born in the US and is an American citizens and Tashfeen Malik, his wife was a permanent resident who had applied for citizenship. Islamic terrorism in the US is not coming form Muslims squatting in the deserts of Arabia and Persia but American citizens, people we work with and our neighbors.

Exact reason there should be no more let in. Visas become green cards; and green cards become citizenship, and they have children...but will never assimilate. Mohammed was a stone cold killer, and he has taught it in his religion, and the murder and hate is passed down from generation to generation. Its a cancer. Ask Europe.

Hindus.........fine

Buddhists....fine

Catholics.....fine

Atheists.........fine

Protestants...fine

Muslims.....They need to stay in the desert and concentrate on killing each other...at which they have excelled for 1400 years.
I only know what Trump said. What he means, I have no idea.

So far no one has said how Muslims might be bared from entering the US. They don't have arm bans, at least not yet. Religion is not listed on any passport and only few countries collect religious affiliation. then there's Federal law that prohibits the government from collection of religious affiliations information and there is this 1st amendment thing.

You simply ban all immigration from certain countries....everybody knows who those countries are. They have no constitutional rights until they get here.

Like Roosevelt banned all Germans when he had to deal with Hitler....even though most of the Germans were likely trying to get away from the Nazis. Couldn't take the chance.

Too many Muslims who might be Lunatics...can't take the chance, particularly with a nearly sovereign Caliphate sending Death Squads to America.

They need to stay in the desert until we get rid of the Caliphate, at least...and that will take a new president who is not a Pussy....one who is committed to doing his duty...that is: Provide for the Common Defense.

________
Which countries would you ban?
There are more Muslims in Indonesia than any other country, more than all Middle Eastern countries combined. There're 177 million in India, 148 million in Bangladesh. There 48 million in Europe. The world is full Muslims, 1.6 billion.

In 2015, there were 2 Islamic terrorist attacks in the US killing 19 people.
In 2014, there were 5 Islamic terrorist attacks in the US killing 7 people.
In 2013, there were 5 Islamic terrorist attacks in the US killing 10 people.
In 2012, there were 2 Islamic terrorist attacks in the US killing 2 people.
In 2011, there were 2 Islamic terrorist attacks in the US killing 4 people.

During the last 5 years, there were 42 people murdered by Islamic terrorist in the US and approximately 72,000 murdered by non-terrorist, about half of those being committed by Christians. Maybe we should keep Christians out of the country, they sure killed a lot more people than Muslims.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back