🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslim Immigration To U.S.

Deflection didn't work, propaganda didn't work, so now you result to personal attacks, sure signs of a REGRESSIVE LOSER! :ack-1: :coffee:
Fear is what they have invoked in you, Tex. Fear works, terrorism works, obviously. If it didn't you'd be standing up for human rights, instead of running for cover like a child.

More propaganda, more personal attacks, carry on loser.
You conservatives run from made up crisis to made up crisis screaming the sky is falling. Arent you tired from all the idiotic madness inherent in your mind set?

Right, San Bernardino was a figment of our over active imaginations. Just two adventurous newly weds on a family sport outing.
Alex Jones has said San Bernardino was an act. He said the same thing about several massacres.

Wouldn't know, I don't listen to the guy.

Dear America,

I thought you were at an all time low when you elected George W. Bush... twice. I didn't think you could get any lower. Then you actually allowed some one like Sarah Palin to run for Vice President. Well one again you have lowered my expectations. At first I thought this Trump fellow was some kind of a joke. I thought people were going to say, we fooled those liberals, did they actually believe we would allow such a character like Trump to actually run for President. Reading through these forums I really hoped that this place was infested with trolls. There can't be this much people supporting such racism and bigotry. The rest of the world is going to leave you behind.

You conservatives run from made up crisis to made up crisis screaming the sky is falling. Arent you tired from all the idiotic madness inherent in your mind set?

Right, San Bernardino was a figment of our over active imaginations. Just two adventurous newly weds on a family sport outing.
Falling into complete idiocy to prevent facing the truth is not a good look for you.

It's really pathetic how you regressives result to personal attacks when you run out of ideas.
Its more pathetic how easily Trumps toys with your emotions. Arent you embarrassed?

You're making assumptions, the thing I like best about Trump is how he gets you regressives all in a twist. It's really entertaining.
I'm making observations not assumptions. Trump gets me all in a twist laughing at how he leads you clowns around by your emotions.

Dear America,

I thought you were at an all time low when you elected George W. Bush... twice. I didn't think you could get any lower. Then you actually allowed some one like Sarah Palin to run for Vice President. Well one again you have lowered my expectations. At first I thought this Trump fellow was some kind of a joke. I thought people were going to say, we fooled those liberals, did they actually believe we would allow such a character like Trump to actually run for President. Reading through these forums I really hoped that this place was infested with trolls. There can't be this much people supporting such racism and bigotry. The rest of the world is going to leave you behind.

its called common sense, lib. If a certain type of people and religion are doing ALL the terrorism in YOUR FREE DEMOCRATIC country and you have to stop it or else you will not have a country then FFS of course its expected and smart and reasonable to stop them from coming in.

Falling into complete idiocy to prevent facing the truth is not a good look for you.

It's really pathetic how you regressives result to personal attacks when you run out of ideas.
Its more pathetic how easily Trumps toys with your emotions. Arent you embarrassed?

You're making assumptions, the thing I like best about Trump is how he gets you regressives all in a twist. It's really entertaining.
I'm making observations not assumptions. Trump gets me all in a twist laughing at how he leads you clowns around by your emotions.

There ya go again, just can't check those assumptions at the door, can ya?

Bad? Good? No opinion?
Considering I am against Syrian refugees coming in, I find it hard to not support this..
Forgetting about how unconstitutional Trump's proposal is or how un-American or how down right discussing. This proposal will certainly give ISIS recruiting a real boost in the US and make it harder for law enforcement to get information out of Muslim communities.

What Trump doesn't understand, or care is that :bsflag::cuckoo::eusa_naughty::gay::hellno::iagree: Both the FBI and the CIA are actively recruiting Muslims. Many Americans seem to think monitoring the Internet and computer scanning of billions of phone calls is going stop terrorism. This is just nonsense. Monitoring rarely identifies a terrorist or their target. That information comes from people working within the Muslim communities and Mosques.

Dear America,

its called common sense, lib. If a certain type of people and religion are doing ALL the terrorism in YOUR FREE DEMOCRATIC country and you have to stop it or else you will not have a country then FFS of course its expected and smart and reasonable to stop them from coming in.
But it is not a certain type of people doing the mass shootings in the US. In fact they are in the minority. But that does not matter to Trump supporters because racism and bigotry rely on fear and misinformation.

Mass Shootings in 2015 - Mass Shooting Tracker

If you dont open your hearts and borders to jihadists your a "nazi".......

Perhaps the pussified leftist drama queens should wait until we incinerate a few million of the vermin first before making such shallow remarks.....

Incinerating the middle east..... Long overdue

But it is not a certain type of people doing the mass shootings in the US. In fact they are in the minority. But that does not matter to Trump supporters because racism and bigotry rely on fear and misinformation.

Mass Shootings in 2015 - Mass Shooting Tracker
We all know about thugs and don't mind too much as long as they target each other. These Muslims are not killing each other in America, they're killing people who have nothing to do with them.

The truth of the matter is while I would love to see this happen across the board, Trump would have been smart to not call for this kind of ban.

What he should have done, was call for a moratorium on all Muslim immigration to America from certain countries.

He would have gotten the support of all Americans except the 20%-25% who identify as liberals.

The ban he has called for is only going to fly with maybe a third of Americans.

Lets see what polls look like in the coming days, I may be way off.

I disagree. We do not know how far ISIS and other Salafist Jihadis have worked their way into various Muslim countries, so until we get our shit together and can actually vet these fuckers, NO, we do not need any more Muslim immigration whether you want to call the stoppage a 'slowdown' a 'hiatus' a 'lull', a 'moratorium' or a 'shit break'.
That would be nice, I just don't see any way of it flying though.
If Trump would have called for a temporary end to Muslim immigration from hotbed countries, I think he would have a majority of Americans supporting that.
The way it is now, he's going to get a huge pushback, and he will be villified as a racist.

I don't disagree with what you're saying, I just don't see enough Americans getting on board.

I agree. Bout damned time someone said it and its what we need to do.

Stop letting Muslims into the US and get rid of the Syrian refugees. The unvetted refugees.

Most Americans don't want them here but our fearless leader is ignoring what most Americans want.

His first mission is the protection of the US and its citizens. Seems he never got the memo. Idiot that he is.

I'll show some respect for Trump when he tells us what his birther investigators found out about Obama's birth certificate.

Speaking of Pond Scum..

Trump has shown his Nazi colors. And the Far RW is gobbling it up like candy. It is embarrassing that we have someone running for the top post in the land that is an unapologetic Fascist and Racist. The world is laughing at Trump.

But perhaps even worse, he has placed an even bigger target on the US, both at home and abroad. He is stoking the Islamic anger that is in the world. WHAT A FRIGIN IDIOT!

AND THE GOP IS STUCK WITH HIM!

Donald Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to U.S. - CNNPolitics.com

May as well get the old Swastika tattoo, Donald. You have reached a new level of Fascism.

Whatever. At least he's taking a strong stand. It's high time someone called it for what it is.

Hitler also took a "strong stand." Remember Koresh? Maybe Christians should have been banned after that mess in Texas? I really didn't think Donald would go this far, but I guess I underestimated him.
Trump pounced on the fear of the illiterate and feeble minded conservatives. Remember he is a businessman and he knows what type of ignorant people he is dealing with.

You Liberals really do need to take the pulse of the American people. It's not only the Conservatives who are fed up with Liberal politics.
You really need to get back on your meds before you shoot up a movie theater. No one of any consequence was duped by Trump except feeble minded, inbred, conservatives.

Discrimination against ANY religious sect is not liberal. It is unconstitution, Fascist, and illegal. But that has never stopped Donald in the past.

WASHINGTON -- Republican presidential hopeful and real estate mogul Donald Trump is calling for a "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States" following a series of deadly terror attacks involving Islamic jihadists in California and France.

"Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension," Trump said in a statement emailed to reporters on Monday.

"Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life," he added.

More: Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslim Immigration To U.S.

trump2-png.56458

This is seriously wrong! I can't imagine that most Americans and/or Christians would agree with Trump. Does it also apply to Christian immigration into the U.S.? Is Trump going to place the Muslims who are already here, including American citizens, into concentration camps? Our Constitution might have something to say about this.
Trump keeps coming up with these really good ideas.

No wonder he keeps leading in the polls.

I'll show some respect for Trump when he tells us what his birther investigators found out about Obama's birth certificate.

Speaking of Pond Scum..

Trump has shown his Nazi colors. And the Far RW is gobbling it up like candy. It is embarrassing that we have someone running for the top post in the land that is an unapologetic Fascist and Racist. The world is laughing at Trump.

But perhaps even worse, he has placed an even bigger target on the US, both at home and abroad. He is stoking the Islamic anger that is in the world. WHAT A FRIGIN IDIOT!

AND THE GOP IS STUCK WITH HIM!

God forbid we actually do something to halt the progress of Islamic murderers attacking us everywhere in the US.

Whatever. At least he's taking a strong stand. It's high time someone called it for what it is.

Hitler also took a "strong stand." Remember Koresh? Maybe Christians should have been banned after that mess in Texas? I really didn't think Donald would go this far, but I guess I underestimated him.
Trump pounced on the fear of the illiterate and feeble minded conservatives. Remember he is a businessman and he knows what type of ignorant people he is dealing with.

You Liberals really do need to take the pulse of the American people. It's not only the Conservatives who are fed up with Liberal politics.
You really need to get back on your meds before you shoot up a movie theater. No one of any consequence was duped by Trump except feeble minded, inbred, conservatives.

Discrimination against ANY religious sect is not liberal. It is unconstitution, Fascist, and illegal. But that has never stopped Donald in the past.

It has nothing to do with religion. Islamists have a political agenda to destroy the US and other Western countries. To take them over and replace it with an Islamic Caliphate. The Alien and Sedition Acts allows us to take action against enemeies of the US.

We could care less about the false god they pray to, it's their willingness to kill Americans that does it. But progressive turds don't care, they share the common goal with Islamists to destroy White Christian America, which is why they side with barbaric Islamists that make slaves out of women and anyone that isn't Muslim.

Forum List

Back