🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslim Immigration To U.S.

Whatever. At least he's taking a strong stand. It's high time someone called it for what it is.

Hitler also took a "strong stand." Remember Koresh? Maybe Christians should have been banned after that mess in Texas? I really didn't think Donald would go this far, but I guess I underestimated him.
Trump pounced on the fear of the illiterate and feeble minded conservatives. Remember he is a businessman and he knows what type of ignorant people he is dealing with.

You Liberals really do need to take the pulse of the American people. It's not only the Conservatives who are fed up with Liberal politics.
You really need to get back on your meds before you shoot up a movie theater. No one of any consequence was duped by Trump except feeble minded, inbred, conservatives.

Really?

Trump is the greatest fear monger artist that I have ever seen. It is just unbelievable!

I'm literally amazed at the double-standards the left receives.

Some cracker kills 9 blacks in a church and every store has to remove the Confederate flag from their shelves. Trucks with a Confedrate flag are stopped and accused of hate-crimes.

But several Muslims murder a couple of hundred in Paris and 14 more in San Bernadino....and we are told by the President that we'd better not act like BlackLivesMatters or rioters in Baltimore and Ferguson, and God help you if you say anything bad about these people. The ISIS Trail of Death

Last edited:
I'll show some respect for Trump when he tells us what his birther investigators found out about Obama's birth certificate.

Speaking of Pond Scum..

Trump has shown his Nazi colors. And the Far RW is gobbling it up like candy. It is embarrassing that we have someone running for the top post in the land that is an unapologetic Fascist and Racist. The world is laughing at Trump.

But perhaps even worse, he has placed an even bigger target on the US, both at home and abroad. He is stoking the Islamic anger that is in the world. WHAT A FRIGIN IDIOT!

AND THE GOP IS STUCK WITH HIM!

God forbid we actually do something to halt the progress of Islamic murderers attacking us everywhere in the US.

Really? We have had much more gun violence from RW crazies. How about we deport some of those....NO! deport all of those!

Hitler also took a "strong stand." Remember Koresh? Maybe Christians should have been banned after that mess in Texas? I really didn't think Donald would go this far, but I guess I underestimated him.
Trump pounced on the fear of the illiterate and feeble minded conservatives. Remember he is a businessman and he knows what type of ignorant people he is dealing with.

You Liberals really do need to take the pulse of the American people. It's not only the Conservatives who are fed up with Liberal politics.
You really need to get back on your meds before you shoot up a movie theater. No one of any consequence was duped by Trump except feeble minded, inbred, conservatives.

Really?

Trump is the greatest fear monger artist that I have ever seen. It is just unbelievable!

Nope.....Obama's better.

I agree. Bout damned time someone said it and its what we need to do.

Stop letting Muslims into the US and get rid of the Syrian refugees. The unvetted refugees.

Most Americans don't want them here but our fearless leader is ignoring what most Americans want.

His first mission is the protection of the US and its citizens. Seems he never got the memo. Idiot that he is.

Let's line 'em up and shoot 'em Cletus! Dats da way to treat dem damn Moozlims....

Fucking moron...

I'll show some respect for Trump when he tells us what his birther investigators found out about Obama's birth certificate.

Speaking of Pond Scum..

Trump has shown his Nazi colors. And the Far RW is gobbling it up like candy. It is embarrassing that we have someone running for the top post in the land that is an unapologetic Fascist and Racist. The world is laughing at Trump.

But perhaps even worse, he has placed an even bigger target on the US, both at home and abroad. He is stoking the Islamic anger that is in the world. WHAT A FRIGIN IDIOT!

God forbid we actually do something to halt the progress of Islamic murderers attacking us everywhere in the US.

Really? We have had much more gun violence from RW crazies. How about we deport some of those....NO! deport all of those!

I think it's better to lock them up if they're still alive.

I agree. Bout damned time someone said it and its what we need to do.

Stop letting Muslims into the US and get rid of the Syrian refugees. The unvetted refugees.

Most Americans don't want them here but our fearless leader is ignoring what most Americans want.

His first mission is the protection of the US and its citizens. Seems he never got the memo. Idiot that he is.

Let's line 'em up and shoot 'em Cletus! Dats da way to treat dem damn Moozlims....

Fucking moron...

Nope. Your the fucking clueless moron. Who is trying to kill Americans sparky??

Muslims that who. Your a clueless fool.

Speaking of Pond Scum..

Sure. Lets deport all the weapons and leave the tools, the guns, for law abiding citizens.

Your smarter than you know and clueless as well. Idiot.

Americans seem to be a doing a good job of killing themselves. Your homicide rate was and is the worst in the western world long before this week's incident.

I wonder if Trump will be calling for the halt in immigration of white adult males? They are by far the most likely to be a perpetrator in a mass shooting.

I love how Trump goes for the lowest common denominator and all the dumb arse, thick-as-pig-shit white trash follow along like the good little sheeple they are. After all, the white trash are trash because they're uneducated, poor, ignorant hicks. And what better way to feel better about their pathetic lives than finding another ethincity/gender/religion/race to pick on to make themselves feel better. Well guess what, you may feel better by going after people who you think are lower than you on the food chain, but at the end of the day you're still, uneducated, poor, ignorant white trash.

And if you're not, you're sure doing a great impersonation of being one...

Americans seem to be a doing a good job of killing themselves. Your homicide rate was and is the worst in the western world long before this week's incident.

I wonder if Trump will be calling for the halt in immigration of white adult males? They are by far the most likely to be a perpetrator in a mass shooting.

I love how Trump goes for the lowest common denominator and all the dumb arse, thick-as-pig-shit white trash follow along like the good little sheeple they are. After all, the white trash are trash because they're uneducated, poor, ignorant hicks. And what better way to feel better about their pathetic lives than finding another ethincity/gender/religion/race to pick on to make themselves feel better. Well guess what, you may feel better by going after people who you think are lower than you on the food chain, but at the end of the day you're still, uneducated, poor, ignorant white trash.

Seems you think anyone who supports Trump is white trash, uneducated and they like Trump just to feel better about themselves.

Kinda funny that those polled like what he talking about because they are subjects people are interested in.

You asshole are an elitist who thinks he's better than everyone else. Your post proves what a clueless idiot you truly are.

You can kiss the sunny side of my ass and I'm not even a Trump supporter asshole.

Seems you think anyone who supports Trump is white trash, uneducated and they like Trump just to feel better about themselves.

Kinda funny that those polled like what he talking about because they are subjects people are interested in.

You asshole are an elitist who thinks he's better than everyone else. Your post proves what a clueless idiot you truly are.

You can kiss the sunny side of my ass and I'm not even a Trump supporter asshole.

Yep, I do think that. Anybody with even an iota of critical thinking would know that Trump is nothing but an opportunistic has-been with a funny haircut and is dumb as a post.

If you mean I'm an elitist in that I think I'm better than anybody else you would be wrong. If I am better than any conservative neocon whackjob, then you would be right. That would include ANY Trump supporter. Anybody who would vote for that moron is a fucking idiot. Mind you, people did vote for Bush TWICE. So there are a lot of idiots out there, thus my call for an IQ test before you can vote. I'm 100 percent confident that if IQ tests were put in place before people could vote Bush would never have won, nor would Trump be polling as well as he is....

Trump illustrates the backlash against the establishment which supports mindless political-correctness.
The left's top candidate is a criminal....and our current president is a terrorist sympathizer.....so people are scared that it's only gonna get worse. Something.....anything has to be done. Trump taps into that.

Yep, I do think that. Anybody with even an iota of critical thinking would know that Trump is nothing but an opportunistic has-been with a funny haircut and is dumb as a post.

If you mean I'm an elitist in that I think I'm better than anybody else you would be wrong. If I am better than any conservative neocon whackjob, then you would be right. That would include ANY Trump supporter. Anybody who would vote for that moron is a fucking idiot. Mind you, people did vote for Bush TWICE. So there are a lot of idiots out there, thus my call for an IQ test before you can vote. I'm 100 percent confident that if IQ tests were put in place before people could vote Bush would never have won, nor would Trump be polling as well as he is....

Anybody with a high IQ and no common sense is more of an idiot.

WASHINGTON -- Republican presidential hopeful and real estate mogul Donald Trump is calling for a "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States" following a series of deadly terror attacks involving Islamic jihadists in California and France.

"Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension," Trump said in a statement emailed to reporters on Monday.

"Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life," he added.

More: Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslim Immigration To U.S.

trump2-png.56458

This is seriously wrong! I can't imagine that most Americans and/or Christians would agree with Trump. Does it also apply to Christian immigration into the U.S.? Is Trump going to place the Muslims who are already here, including American citizens, into concentration camps? Our Constitution might have something to say about this.

Perfect? What's perfect about it? Does it also apply to Christian immigration into the U.S.?
Why would you do that?

Christians migrating here are no more trouble than the average person.

Democrats are nothing but opportunists.

The problem with them is they are constantly creating problems so they can take advantage of them.

Obama and scores of Democrats are begging for these refugees to move into their states. This will create more terrorism and violence down the road.
The ISIS Trail of Death
Obama releasing tens of thousands of criminals into the society can only result in one thing......more crime.

Last edited:

Your also full of shit. Loads of it.

Forum List

Back