donald trump caught in a lie

They both would win,
actually I've found only one lie hillary has told ... so far you on the right have never been able to prove a lie that she has told accept for one .. I find that pretty good ... so lets hear all these lies that you say she told.. if you can...
Lied about 4 dead Americans in Benghazi, just to name one.

They both would win,
Oh Jake...let me TRY to explain math to you.

If you were to add up all the lies by both liars, the sum total for each would not be the same. One would have more. Hazard to guess which one would.

Based on politifact's research Trump has far more lies than Hillary.

What sources are you using?
Would you expect a different conclusion from a left wing source?

Duped again...

They both would win,

If you were to add up all the lies by both liars, the sum total for each would not be the same. One would have more. Hazard to guess which one would.

Based on politifact's research Trump has far more lies than Hillary.

What sources are you using?
Would you expect a different conclusion from a left wing source?

Duped again...

That's one lie for you.

Again, what sources are you using?

They both would win,
actually I've found only one lie hillary has told ... so far you on the right have never been able to prove a lie that she has told accept for one .. I find that pretty good ... so lets hear all these lies that you say she told.. if you can...

:rolleyes:

The 7 Wildest Lies From Hillary Clinton - The Political Insider
you're going to need something better then the right wing political insider all their accusation accept for one has been proven to be false try again loser

They both would win,

you're going to need something better then the right wing political insider all their accusation accept for one has been proven to be false try again loser

Try Google ya fucking asshole and get your head outa your ass

They both would win,

I have dick smoker and all of those accusation turned out to be false accept for one ... but you right wing loser keep trying

Trump never gave a shit about vets

Let him release his taxes so we can see how little he gives to vets

Nobody has to give veterinarians anything. There are enough pet lovers to provide them comfortable living.
another fine upstaged american ...

Another liberal with no sense of humor.
another right wing nut job with another fine upstaging of americans

This would be you....

13267701_1029429673758733_1448892088936019533_n.jpg

They both would win,

I have dick smoker and all of those accusation turned out to be false accept for one ... but you right wing loser keep trying

No they haven't turned out to be false, moron.

Not this shit again. He raised over 4 million and this is a stain on his record? What are you libs smoking?

Trump failed to raise $6M at January veterans fundraiser, campaign manager says | Fox News
The Wall Street Journal, citing a survey of the 22 groups listed by Trump's campaign as prospective recipients for the money, reported in April that 19 organizations had obtained a total of $2.4 million from Trump's foundation or associates.

Of the three other charities, one declined to disclose how much it had received, another said it needed to submit more paperwork before receiving any money, and the third didn't respond to questions by the Journal.

Fox Business Network first reported in late February that only a fraction of the pledged donations had made their way to the veterans groups.

They both would win,

fact check .org

During one of their last years in the White House, the Clintons reportedly earned $416,039, the New York Daily News reports, citing the couple’s 1999 federal income tax return. But apparently that was not enough to cover their debts and their daughter’s education.

“We came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt,” Clinton told Sawyer. “We had no money when we got there and we struggled to, you know, piece together the resources for mortgages, for houses, for Chelsea’s education. You know, it was not easy.”

According to Mother Jones, just before she left the White House as first lady, Hillary was given an $8 million advance for her memoir Living History. The couple had also purchased two homes, one in Washington, D.C., and another in Chappaqua, New York, Time reports.

Speaking engagements and books deals quickly began bringing in money. From from 2000 to 2007, the couple earned more than $109 million, according to an NPR report. A large portion of that income came from Bill’s speaking engagements. Since leaving the White House, the former president reportedly has earned $106 million from speaking fees, a 2013 CNN report notes.

like I said she didn't lie ... your source only tells part of the story... like all right wing nut jobs do to justify their lies ... just like trump does... he lies then says he didn't say that ... nut jobs like you buy it so if your going to maker a accusation make sure you have the whole story

Not this shit again. He raised over 4 million and this is a stain on his record? What are you libs smoking?

Trump failed to raise $6M at January veterans fundraiser, campaign manager says | Fox News
The Wall Street Journal, citing a survey of the 22 groups listed by Trump's campaign as prospective recipients for the money, reported in April that 19 organizations had obtained a total of $2.4 million from Trump's foundation or associates.

Of the three other charities, one declined to disclose how much it had received, another said it needed to submit more paperwork before receiving any money, and the third didn't respond to questions by the Journal.

Fox Business Network first reported in late February that only a fraction of the pledged donations had made their way to the veterans groups.
FOR NOISE Bwa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah right we buy FOX Noise

They both would win,

fact check .org

During one of their last years in the White House, the Clintons reportedly earned $416,039, the New York Daily News reports, citing the couple’s 1999 federal income tax return. But apparently that was not enough to cover their debts and their daughter’s education.

“We came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt,” Clinton told Sawyer. “We had no money when we got there and we struggled to, you know, piece together the resources for mortgages, for houses, for Chelsea’s education. You know, it was not easy.”

According to Mother Jones, just before she left the White House as first lady, Hillary was given an $8 million advance for her memoir Living History. The couple had also purchased two homes, one in Washington, D.C., and another in Chappaqua, New York, Time reports.

Speaking engagements and books deals quickly began bringing in money. From from 2000 to 2007, the couple earned more than $109 million, according to an NPR report. A large portion of that income came from Bill’s speaking engagements. Since leaving the White House, the former president reportedly has earned $106 million from speaking fees, a 2013 CNN report notes.

like I said she didn't lie ... your source only tells part of the story... like all right wing nut jobs do to justify their lies ... just like trump does... he lies then says he didn't say that ... nut jobs like you buy it so if your going to maker a accusation make sure you have the whole story

Keep going, you have six others....LOL You're pretty much too stupid to live

They both would win,

fact check .org

How does that show she didn't lie?

No they haven't turned out to be false, moron.
Actually they have I just posted the very first one about being dead broke ... once again liars like you are to stupid to do any research at all ...you just grab the first right wing nut job source and call it factual ... try a better source

FOR NOISE Bwa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah right we buy FOX Noise
You made noise to try to dismiss what you label as noise? You're a fucking retard.

They both would win,

I would say trump has far more lies then Hillary, just by watching him on TV ... one right after another and hillary only one that I know of...

For crying out loud put down the bong! Only one lie from Hillary?

:lmao:

once again donald trump caught in a lie ... he was caught lying about giving 6 million to the troops

Well, since Trump's followers are hate-filled idiots, the number of lies told and repeated by Trump will not make a difference.
You're right. It makes no difference what he says to his following. He could call every one of them a foollish bootlicker to their face --- which actually is what they are --- and these naive, gullible nitwits would still blindly follow him off a cliff.

Forum List

Back