Donald Trump Departs For Appeal Hearing In E. Jean Carroll Case

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Well I guess that answers that question. These absurd legal claims are still going on. It's sort of funny that all of this stopped before the assassination attempt and then after it failed and the media forgot about it it all started again.

Trumps Defense

I don’t know that woman
I am a celebrity
I grab so many women by the pussy that you can’t expect me to remember all of them

Well I guess that answers that question. These absurd legal claims are still going on. It's sort of funny that all of this stopped before the assassination attempt and then after it failed and the media forgot about it it all started again.

It was a she said, he said trial with the jury believing her despite there being no evidence.

It was a she said, he said trial with the jury believing her despite there being no evidence.

Harris provided a detailed account of the event in the Dressing Room and explained where she had met Trump

Trump denied ever seeing her, denied meeting her at the store, claimed she is not his type……even when presented with a picture of them together and thinking she was his ex wife

For some reason, the jury found Carrol’s story more believable

Didnt you threaten the VP on here recently? You're a sick person.

Trump is back at it saying the same things that got him into trouble twice and causing him to owe E Jean Carroll a bunch of money. Hope she sues him a third time. Maybe she will own the failing Truth Social by the end of all this and shut it down.

Convicted from yet Another woman who remembers no details other than “It’s him” and said nothing for 25 years.

Forum List

Back