Donald Trump Has Never Actually Put America First

Oh How Cute. A Smiley Emoji.

WOW, as if I am impressed by yet another in a long line of Cons who lack the necessary qualifications to be called an intelligent life form.

"Donald Trump Has Never Actually Put America First"

True.

So says C_Clayton_Commie........that believes that illegals come first.
and believes there is no such thing as political correctness....

Which is why he attacks anyone he believes is threat to him. He is thin-skinned and has a 5th grade reading level at best.

He is a Racist.

He is Homophobic.

He is Islamophobic.

He sides with Russia against the U.S.

In other words he is Lying, Cheating, Low Life Scum Sucking, Shit Eating 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Con.... He is a Republican. And like other Republicans he hates Democracy and and he hates his country!

Last edited:

True.

Why why he attacks anyone he believes is threat to him.

He is a Racist.

He is Homophobic.

He is Islamophobic.

In other words he is Lying, Cheating, Low Life Scum Sucking, Shit Eating 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Con.... He is a Republican. And like other Republicans he hates Democracy and and he hates his country!
jones is all this?....dam jones you are an ass....

True.

He is a Racist.

He is Homophobic.

He is Islamophobic.

Ass opposed to you?

You are Traitor who defends a Traitor.

You side with Russia against your country.

Lying Ass Mother Fucking Traitor that you are.

OK Trumps . I am very interested in knowing how you will respond to this very succinct and biting opinion piece. He is not putting America first , It has always been Trump first,

Donald Trump Has Never Actually Put America First | HuffPost

If the Trump administration were truly trying to make America great again, it would be paying attention to issues that inherently keep us from being great, like the deaths of children in mass shootings, our flawed prison system, and the institutionalized racism that leads to violent reactions against any foreigner trying to enter our land.

Yet President Donald Trump and his supporters prove time and again that they would rather shift focus and fight with migrants and refugees than show any concern for issues taking place within U.S. borders.

There are countless issues facing America that we could tackle, that would communicate that we care about our people. We could fight racialized violence at the hands of the police, or protect transgender people’s rights (instead of trying to take them away). We could more holistically create equity for impoverished communities, women, those with disabilities and LGBTQ people.

We could care about the reality that the U.S. glorifies active military but discards its veterans, we could seek peace instead of violence. But that would require us setting aside our fear first, something that the United States has never been able to do.

We use our national funds to be against many more things than we are for. We would rather spend on defense and military than care for the poor within our borders. In simple terms, what good is defense if the people you are defending don’t have access to clean water, like in the case of Flint, or they’re among the 40 million people who experience food insecurity every year?

Yes ! Countless issues that we could and should be dealing with and are not.!! Lets hear it people.

Your mistake is that you're under the delusion that the radical leftist islamonazi communist agenda pursued by the Democrats somehow represents America. It does not.

True.

He is a Racist.

He is Homophobic.

He is Islamophobic.

Ass opposed to you?

You are Traitor who defends a Traitor.

You side with Russia against your country.

Lying Ass Mother Fucking Traitor that you are.
can you prove any of what you say?.......and when you cant prove any of that, then we know you are the lying ass motherfucking dipshit here...ill be waiting chum i mean champ....

OK Trumps . I am very interested in knowing how you will respond to this very succinct and biting opinion piece. He is not putting America first , It has always been Trump first,

If the Trump administration were truly trying to make America great again, it would be paying attention to issues that inherently keep us from being great, like the deaths of children in mass shootings, our flawed prison system, and the institutionalized racism that leads to violent reactions against any foreigner trying to enter our land.

Yet President Donald Trump and his supporters prove time and again that they would rather shift focus and fight with migrants and refugees than show any concern for issues taking place within U.S. borders.

There are countless issues facing America that we could tackle, that would communicate that we care about our people. We could fight racialized violence at the hands of the police, or protect transgender people’s rights (instead of trying to take them away). We could more holistically create equity for impoverished communities, women, those with disabilities and LGBTQ people.

We could care about the reality that the U.S. glorifies active military but discards its veterans, we could seek peace instead of violence. But that would require us setting aside our fear first, something that the United States has never been able to do.

We use our national funds to be against many more things than we are for. We would rather spend on defense and military than care for the poor within our borders. In simple terms, what good is defense if the people you are defending don’t have access to clean water, like in the case of Flint, or they’re among the 40 million people who experience food insecurity every year?

Yes ! Countless issues that we could and should be dealing with and are not.!! Lets hear it people.

Anything from the Huffing-puffington post has nothing of interest to me whatsoever.....zero, nada...zilch. If I wanted slanted information? I would start following the lamestream media again.

Huffington Post Awarded Pulitzer Prize | HuffPost

How many Pulitzer prizes did World Net Daily, The Gateway Pundit and The Blaze get.....combined??

Yeah, and what "think tank" committee decides on which entity or writer will receive this alleged coveted prize? Are they the same ones that gave the Barrypuppet the "Nobel Peace Prize? I have seen the names of those on the committee...uber-leftists that work for uber leftist publications. You didn't think that one through, my friend.

{{(global.pageOgTitle) ? global.pageOgTitle : global.pageTitle}}

You are a liar.
What EXACTLY am I lying about ?
When you say Trump has never put America first.
You mean like the way he dealt with the Khashoggi murder?

Top 5 Ways Trump Put America Last with Whitewash of Saudi Prince
Why do you give a shit about Khashoggi?
It wasn't as if he was gay.

True.

Which is why he attacks anyone he believes is threat to him. He is thin-skinned and has a 5th grade reading level at best.

He is a Racist.

He is Homophobic.

He is Islamophobic.

iu

True.

He is a Racist.

He is Homophobic.

He is Islamophobic.

Come on guys, you can do better than the smiley emoji....I know it strains your highly limited thought process...but jeez...at least try.

Here underlying truth that Cons will continue to ignore.

Flynn acted as an Unregistered Agent of a Foreign Power. A direct violation Foreign Agent Registration Act (FARA). While acting in his capacity as an Unregistered Agent of Foreign Power, Flynn and his Son made plans to kidnap a Foreign National holding a U.S. Green Card.

Flynn is also a retired U.S. Army Lieutenant General (3-Stars) who is former Director of Defense Intelligence Agency (D.I.A.). Yes he knew that lying to the F.B.I. was crime and knew that by lying to the F.B.I. that he was committing Felony.

Miranda DOES NOT APPLY.

He was NOT under arrest when he was interviewed by the F.B.I.

He was NOT part of a criminal prosecution when he was interviewed by the F.B.I.

Flynn sat down with the F.B.I. and agreed to the interviews with F.B.I. knowing that lying was Felony and proceeded to lie.

The F.B.I. is under no obligation to tell a person to be interviewed that lying to F.B.I. during an interview is a violation of Federal Law and that such lies are Felonies and any person undergoing an interview by the F.B.I.

Michael Flynn knew what he was doing when he lied to the F.B.I.

End your goddamn bleating...Flynn Fucked Up. Live With It.

You are a liar.
What EXACTLY am I lying about ?
When you say Trump has never put America first.
You mean like the way he dealt with the Khashoggi murder?

Top 5 Ways Trump Put America Last with Whitewash of Saudi Prince
Why do you give a shit about Khashoggi?
It wasn't as if he was gay.
That is even more stupid than your usual inane equine excrement.

True.

He is a Racist.

He is Homophobic.

He is Islamophobic.

Come on guys, you can do better than the smiley emoji....I know it strains your highly limited thought process...but jeez...at least try.

You are so far over the top in the "stupid" department that attempting to engage you in am meaningful dialogue would be as futile as watching Rosie O'Donnell trying to walk past a donut shop without pressing our piggy nose up against the glass and salivating all over it.... sad, pathetic and yet tragically comical all at the same time in a sick sort of way. Carry on with your fool-fueled rants of indignant leftard outrage.

Hope this helps!!!!

True.

He is a Racist.

He is Homophobic.

He is Islamophobic.

so are you going to back up what you said about me or does your limited thought process prevent that?....

Forum List

Back