Donald Trump Has Never Actually Put America First

That's enough for a couple good days at the range. :laughing0301:

I bought a new AK-47 before the election, just in case. Walmart had those 40-round boxes of 7.62x39 for for about 8 dollars, so I kinda bought too much of it. Plus the 5 spam cans or Russian ammo still sitting in the closet.

One thing I can say in Obama's defense, he sure stimulated the firearms and ammunition industry.
I shoot them mostly on my 50 & 100 yarders, on our back 40 in the north woods....The experience did have the upshot of allowing me to discover what is the best and most reliable ammo for my 1022.

Eley .22 LR is supposed to be very accurate. I have alot of crap .22 from Walmart put back, but most of what I shoot in my Ruger Standard .22 pistol and 1951 Marlin Model 80 bolt-action magazine-fed rifle is CCI MIni-Mag or Stingers. That Marlin shoots the tightest groups of any rifle I've ever owned.

OK Trumps . I am very interested in knowing how you will respond to this very succinct and biting opinion piece.

Silly lad. The Huffer does not publish very succinct and biting opinion pieces. They publish R.Crumb comics without the art.

crumbcover06.JPG

OK Trumps . I am very interested in knowing how you will respond to this very succinct and biting opinion piece. He is not putting America first , It has always been Trump first,

Donald Trump Has Never Actually Put America First | HuffPost

If the Trump administration were truly trying to make America great again, it would be paying attention to issues that inherently keep us from being great, like the deaths of children in mass shootings, our flawed prison system, and the institutionalized racism that leads to violent reactions against any foreigner trying to enter our land.

Yet President Donald Trump and his supporters prove time and again that they would rather shift focus and fight with migrants and refugees than show any concern for issues taking place within U.S. borders.

There are countless issues facing America that we could tackle, that would communicate that we care about our people. We could fight racialized violence at the hands of the police, or protect transgender people’s rights (instead of trying to take them away). We could more holistically create equity for impoverished communities, women, those with disabilities and LGBTQ people.

We could care about the reality that the U.S. glorifies active military but discards its veterans, we could seek peace instead of violence. But that would require us setting aside our fear first, something that the United States has never been able to do.

We use our national funds to be against many more things than we are for. We would rather spend on defense and military than care for the poor within our borders. In simple terms, what good is defense if the people you are defending don’t have access to clean water, like in the case of Flint, or they’re among the 40 million people who experience food insecurity every year?

Yes ! Countless issues that we could and should be dealing with and are not.!! Lets hear it people.

Anything that involves LGBTQ people as an argument, is an automatic fail.

If you think the job of the president is to "protect" people who are male, but want to be treated like they are female... that makes you an idiot, and your argument a bunch of babbling insanity.

OK Trumps . I am very interested in knowing how you will respond to this very succinct and biting opinion piece. He is not putting America first , It has always been Trump first,

If the Trump administration were truly trying to make America great again, it would be paying attention to issues that inherently keep us from being great, like the deaths of children in mass shootings, our flawed prison system, and the institutionalized racism that leads to violent reactions against any foreigner trying to enter our land.

Yet President Donald Trump and his supporters prove time and again that they would rather shift focus and fight with migrants and refugees than show any concern for issues taking place within U.S. borders.

There are countless issues facing America that we could tackle, that would communicate that we care about our people. We could fight racialized violence at the hands of the police, or protect transgender people’s rights (instead of trying to take them away). We could more holistically create equity for impoverished communities, women, those with disabilities and LGBTQ people.

We could care about the reality that the U.S. glorifies active military but discards its veterans, we could seek peace instead of violence. But that would require us setting aside our fear first, something that the United States has never been able to do.

We use our national funds to be against many more things than we are for. We would rather spend on defense and military than care for the poor within our borders. In simple terms, what good is defense if the people you are defending don’t have access to clean water, like in the case of Flint, or they’re among the 40 million people who experience food insecurity every year?

Yes ! Countless issues that we could and should be dealing with and are not.!! Lets hear it people.

Brandi Miller what a dumb bitch..

Brandi Miller writes for "Common Dreams", an extreme leftist propaganda website that lamely disguises itself as a legitimate news source.....

"Dale Smith shoots from beyond the three point line!!!........... NOTHING BUT NET!!!!!!

Trump has never put anyone or anything above himself

Trump isn't taking a paycheck......and he has done for Americans in his first few days than the Barrypuppet , Bill "drop trou" and the Bushpuppet and Poppy Bush did for a total of 28 years. Trump killed the TPP.....Barrypuppet tried to "fast track it".

Trump and the American worker wins "BIGLY"......

Lol
Says someone that believed in “hope and change”

Last edited:

Two can play the biased propaganda game. It's pointless.

It's like cherry picking crap from a sewer.

Whoop dee doo. Confirmation bias, also called confirmatory bias or myside bias.

Virgil: Trump Administration Puts America First and the United Nations a Distant Second
Virgil: Trump Administration Puts America First and the United Nations a Distant Second | Breitbart

". . . And Haley was immediately backed up by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo:

The Human Rights Council has become an exercise in shameless hypocrisy, with many of the world’s worst human-rights abuses going ignored and some of the world’s most serious offenders sitting on the council itself. The only thing worse than a council that does almost nothing to protect human rights is a council that covers for human-rights abuses—and is therefore an obstacle to progress and an impediment to change. . . "

G7 Summit: Trump Gives Masterclass in ‘America First’ to Globalists
G7 Summit: Donald Trump Gives Masterclass In 'America First' To Globalists

“Ultimately that’s what you want,” Trump remarked. “You want a tariff-free [arrangement]. You want no barriers. And you want no subsidies. Because you have some cases where countries are subsidizing industries, and that’s not fair.”

“If they retaliate, they’re making a tremendous mistake, because you see we have a tremendous trade imbalance,” the President warned. “The numbers are so much against them, we win that war 1000 times out of a 1000.”

“I blame our leaders and I congratulate leaders of other countries for taking advantage of our leaders.”

“It’s going to stop. Or we’ll stop trading with them. And that’s a very profitable answer, if we have to do it.”

One U.S. official told Breitbart News Economics and Finance Editor John Carney that world leaders were mistaken if they believed President Trump would soften his position on tariffs.

“If they thought they were going to lecture Trump on the glories of free trade, they got a rude awakening. He came to a gun fight armed with a stealth bomber.”

OK Trumps . I am very interested in knowing how you will respond to this very succinct and biting opinion piece.

Silly lad. The Huffer does not publish very succinct and biting opinion pieces. They publish R.Crumb comics without the art.

crumbcover06.JPG

I'm not gonna say how old I am and what all I did when I was young, but I remember ZAP Comix.

:laughing0301:

I bought stacks of pre-PC underground comics in the 60s-70s. They're hysterical.

National Lampoon was pretty decent too.

That's enough for a couple good days at the range. :laughing0301:

I bought a new AK-47 before the election, just in case. Walmart had those 40-round boxes of 7.62x39 for for about 8 dollars, so I kinda bought too much of it. Plus the 5 spam cans or Russian ammo still sitting in the closet.

One thing I can say in Obama's defense, he sure stimulated the firearms and ammunition industry.
I shoot them mostly on my 50 & 100 yarders, on our back 40 in the north woods....The experience did have the upshot of allowing me to discover what is the best and most reliable ammo for my 1022.

Eley .22 LR is supposed to be very accurate. I have alot of crap .22 from Walmart put back, but most of what I shoot in my Ruger Standard .22 pistol and 1951 Marlin Model 80 bolt-action magazine-fed rifle is CCI MIni-Mag or Stingers. That Marlin shoots the tightest groups of any rifle I've ever owned.

VKA264B.png
You are correct, oh sage from the east!....Remington thunderbolts are second, though pretty dirty.

Yeesh! Thundercraps. :eek:

You try golden bullets or any Aguila stuff?

That stuff wasn't even around when I was testing bullets. :rolleyes:

There was some Federal , Thundercraps, RWS? Mini-Mags n Stingers.

Mini-Mags & Stingers are the best.

I might try some Aguila stuff.

crumbcover06.JPG

I'm not gonna say how old I am and what all I did when I was young, but I remember ZAP Comix.

I bought stacks of pre-PC underground comics in the 60s-70s. They're hysterical.

I remember when Zap comic books were bringing ungodly prices on Ebay. Zap #1 (1967) in CGC Graded 9.6 condition is only bringing about $200 these days.

Two can play the biased propaganda game. It's pointless.

It's like cherry picking crap from a sewer.

Whoop dee doo. Confirmation bias, also called confirmatory bias or myside bias.

Virgil: Trump Administration Puts America First and the United Nations a Distant Second
Virgil: Trump Administration Puts America First and the United Nations a Distant Second | Breitbart

". . . And Haley was immediately backed up by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo:

The Human Rights Council has become an exercise in shameless hypocrisy, with many of the world’s worst human-rights abuses going ignored and some of the world’s most serious offenders sitting on the council itself. The only thing worse than a council that does almost nothing to protect human rights is a council that covers for human-rights abuses—and is therefore an obstacle to progress and an impediment to change. . . "

G7 Summit: Trump Gives Masterclass in ‘America First’ to Globalists
G7 Summit: Donald Trump Gives Masterclass In 'America First' To Globalists

“Ultimately that’s what you want,” Trump remarked. “You want a tariff-free [arrangement]. You want no barriers. And you want no subsidies. Because you have some cases where countries are subsidizing industries, and that’s not fair.”

“If they retaliate, they’re making a tremendous mistake, because you see we have a tremendous trade imbalance,” the President warned. “The numbers are so much against them, we win that war 1000 times out of a 1000.”

“I blame our leaders and I congratulate leaders of other countries for taking advantage of our leaders.”

“It’s going to stop. Or we’ll stop trading with them. And that’s a very profitable answer, if we have to do it.”

One U.S. official told Breitbart News Economics and Finance Editor John Carney that world leaders were mistaken if they believed President Trump would soften his position on tariffs.

“If they thought they were going to lecture Trump on the glories of free trade, they got a rude awakening. He came to a gun fight armed with a stealth bomber.”

I like your version much better.

crumbcover06.JPG

I remember when Zap comic books were bringing ungodly prices on Ebay. Zap #1 (1967) in CGC Graded 9.6 condition is only bringing about $200 these days.

Yeah, a lot of that stuff would bring good offers. The Boomers want their childhood back.

Thanks, Obama.

So putting foreign born migrants first is putting America first, according to you.

And you still can’t figure out why you lost.

Trump inherited a total clusterfuck.

Forum List

Back