Donald Trump "I Am Willing to Go to Jail If That's What It Takes For Our Country To Win and Become A DEMOCRACY Again"

No you're fine, I was just wondering why you were posting in a political discussion if you typically avoid them.
I typically do, and can't even recall when I last commented in a political thread.

However, the poster that I responded to brought up a compelling point, that was worth commenting on.

With that, I'm out.... for a few more years.

The only person here?
That would mean you have knowledge nobody else has. Care to share?

Well, aside from personal business dealings my uncle had with Trump in the 70s and 80s he related to me, I'm a scientific handwriting expert, and Trump's handwriting speaks volumes about Trump's depth of emotion, will, and inflexibility.

But thanks for asking, I didn't think anyone here would ever dare ask, just fluff it away as just more bloviation as they do day in and day out despite the fact that I've spoken to this issue several times before over the years.

I really mean it when I say that Trump has an iron will stronger that the bow of a Viking battleship that will not be denied nor broken. With Trump, it is full steam ahead and if he is locked behind iron bars, he will be in there still campaigning and running and he'll have the entire prison staff and compliment in there rooting for him.

Only way the corrupt deep state can stop him and keep him out of the WH is to either shoot him dead (the CIA could set up a Palestinian scapegoat) or steal the election from him again.

Get real. He can’t harass judicial personnel
Really?... find the law that says he can't.... we are innocent until PROVEN guilty in America and an innocent man can't be silenced by anyone even a judge.... she fucked up and hasn't even written and submitted her ruling... so Trump can say whatever he wants.....

I really don't think that he'll go to jail though. However, most other presidential candidates probably would have dropped out by now, but not Trump. That shows how dedicated he is to wanting to turn this country back around.
He thinks being president again will free him from the 91 indictments. And that's all he cares about as he spits in your credulous face.

Another the deflection. The truth bothers you.
Sure................
Teabaggers also think it was the FBI, DOJ, antifa and BLM, who bought all Trump trinkets, attended Trump's pity rally, listened to his lying guest...........THEN stormed the capitol?

Remember when we didn’t get Russian collusion, pee pee tapes, Stormy case, J6 hearings, Mara lago docs ect….. you morons had Trump going to jail about twenty times over the past 7 years. We laughed and continue to laugh at you.
Teabaggers don't GET IT, because they're in a cult.
That's why they threaten anyone prosecuting their dear leader.

Really?... find the law that says he can't.... we are innocent until PROVEN guilty in America and an innocent man can't be silenced by anyone even a judge.... she fucked up and hasn't even written and submitted her ruling... so Trump can say whatever he wants.....
Innocent man ? 91 indictments say otherwise. But of course you bozos don’t believe shit unless it comes from the mouth of Tucker. Next time you get stopped cop or appear in court, tell the cop or judge to go fk himself. Nope, there are laws foolish, that prevent you from interfering with the judiciary and law enforcement in the performance of their duties. Of course, you illiterates don’t know this shit.

He thinks being president again will free him from the 91 indictments. And that's all he cares about as he spits in your credulous face.
Yup. We all knew it would come to this. Great deal though. Recovering a democracy by sending a criminal to jail. At least Nixon knew when to quit. This bozo keeps returning like Jason in Halloween.

Innocent man ? 91 indictments say otherwise. But of course you bozos don’t believe shit unless it comes from the mouth of Tucker. Next time you get stopped cop or appear in court, tell the cop or judge to go fk himself. Nope, there are laws foolish, that prevent you from interfering with the judiciary and law enforcement in the performance of their duties. Of course, you illiterates don’t know this shit.
"Innocent men cannot be silenced by anyone, even by a judge"?

These people are nuts, likely got their "Law degree" from Trump U.

A "gag order" is the term for when a judge prohibits the attorneys, parties, or witnesses in a pending lawsuit or criminal prosecution from talking about the case to the public. However, a court will scrutinize any gag order under the right of free expression, protected by the First Amendment, and applies a heavy presumption against its constitutional validity, as with any prior restraint.

See Carroll v. Princess Anne. In Nebraska Press Ass’n v. Stuart, the U.S. Supreme Court considered the following factors in analyzing the constitutionality of a gag order: “(a) the nature and extent of pretrial news coverage; (b) whether other measures would be likely to mitigate the effects of unrestrained pretrial publicity; and (c) how effectively a restraining order would operate to prevent the threatened danger [of an unfair trial for defendant].”

In that case, however, the Court found that a lower court’s gag order was justified because publicity of alleged shocking crimes would be widespread and would likely reach a jury, impairing the defendant’s right to a fair trial.

A "gag order" is the term for when a judge prohibits the attorneys, parties, or witnesses in a pending lawsuit or criminal prosecution from talking about the case to the public. However, a court will scrutinize any gag order under the right of free expression, protected by the First Amendment, and applies a heavy presumption against its constitutional validity, as with any prior restraint.

See Carroll v. Princess Anne. In Nebraska Press Ass’n v. Stuart, the U.S. Supreme Court considered the following factors in analyzing the constitutionality of a gag order: “(a) the nature and extent of pretrial news coverage; (b) whether other measures would be likely to mitigate the effects of unrestrained pretrial publicity; and (c) how effectively a restraining order would operate to prevent the threatened danger [of an unfair trial for defendant].”

In that case, however, the Court found that a lower court’s gag order was justified because publicity of alleged shocking crimes would be widespread and would likely reach a jury, impairing the defendant’s right to a fair trial.
Nice summary. Both the judiciary and law enforcement in general are protected by laws that keep everyone, even the defendant from interfering with them in the performance of their sworn duties. Wonder if all those bozos’ would be defending Hillary or Hunter if she/ he told the congressional or judiciary investigating committees to shove it or threatened them ? nah, not a chance.

Nice summary. Both the judiciary and law enforcement in general are protected by laws that keep everyone, even the defendant from interfering with them in the performance of their sworn duties. Wonder if all those bozos’ would be defending Hillary or Hunter if she/ he told the congressional or judiciary investigating committees to shove it or threatened them ? nah, not a chance.
They are defending Menendez.................WHY?

Sen. Bob Menendez indicted again for corruption, allegedly ...​

1697619166029.png
ABC News - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

Sep 22, 2023 — The indictment accuses Menendez and his wife of accepting hundreds of thousands of dollars of bribes in exchange for using the senator's power ...

Democrat Bob Menendez finds unlikely defenders in the GOP​

1697619279087.png
Axios
https://www.axios.com › Politics & Policy

Sep 26, 2023 — Democrat Bob Menendez finds unlikely defenders in the GOP · 6th Senate Democrat calls on Menendez to resign after bribery indictment · Sen.

BTW, like you said it well.
They are defending Menendez.................WHY?

Sen. Bob Menendez indicted again for corruption, allegedly ...

View attachment 844702
ABC News - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story
Sep 22, 2023 — The indictment accuses Menendez and his wife of accepting hundreds of thousands of dollars of bribes in exchange for using the senator's power ...

Democrat Bob Menendez finds unlikely defenders in the GOP

View attachment 844703
Axios
https://www.axios.com › Politics & Policy
Sep 26, 2023 — Democrat Bob Menendez finds unlikely defenders in the GOP · 6th Senate Democrat calls on Menendez to resign after bribery indictment ·
Exactly....I don’t think these bozos get that judges themselves have a sworn duty to protect the integrity of the court. They can be held accountable if they don’t.

I got to hear this…why do you fence-sitters think Trump should go to jail?
Golfing Gator
(Trust me, I don’t expect you to have the balls to answer.)

If Trump is found guilty of the charges against him, he should face the same punishment anyone else would.

If he is found in contempt of court by the Judge, he should face the same punishment anyone else would.

Why do you think he should get special treatment?

If Trump is found guilty of the charges against him, he should face the same punishment anyone else would.

If he is found in contempt of court by the Judge, he should face the same punishment anyone else would.

So, this is how we now move forward? Jailing our political opponents?

I guess when you don’t have something like Covid to hide the malfeasance…. :dunno:

The "charges" against him are nothing but Stalinist Marxist Leninist BULLSHIT!!!!!
You demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies have gone too far!

So, this is how we now move forward? Jailing our political opponents?

I do not think the mere fact someone is running for office means they should get a free pass and not be held to the same laws as the rest of us.

You clearly disagree.

I can live with that

Forum List

Back