Donald Trump is apoplectic and is craving vengeance for being shamed by his impeachment

And you are handing him the tools he needs to get it.

You'll lose the house. You won't get the senate.

If Ginsburg dies, you'll see a John Bircher on the court.

He's going to fuck you coming and going.
LOLOL

You should pick the winning lottery numbers with your fortune telling abilities, Nostrardumbass.

Theres so many people who will never vote Democrat again in their lifetime over this. You people have no idea.

"Trump has told confidants and administration officials that he wants Democratic leaders to somehow pay for what they’ve done to him".

Donald Trump is done for and has been humiliated in front of America and in front of the whole world.

Now we will see Dirty Donald become even dirtier, plotting and scheming vengeance against Democrats and witnesses.

Trump Tells Rally He’s ‘Not Worried’ About Impeachment, Privately Plots Vengeance

... “In private, Trump has bitterly fixated on the effect of impeachment on his legacy and his ‘résumé.’ And he craves vengeance.”
In private, Trump has bitterly fixated on the effect of impeachment on his legacy and his “résumé.” And he craves vengeance.
This month, the president has been calling around regularly to old friends and informal advisers, some of whom tell The Daily Beast that they hadn’t heard from Trump for a long time, soliciting their views and advice on impeachment. In recent weeks, Trump has told confidants and administration officials that he wants Democratic leaders to somehow pay for what they’ve done to him, and he has revived his talk about wanting to sue liberal lawmakers such as Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, after the impeachment process in the House has concluded, according to two sources who’ve heard Trump discuss this over the past three weeks.
It’s unclear, as typically is the case with Trump, if he’ll end up following through on this legal threat. Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani—a central figure in the president’s scandalous, impeachment-triggering crusade to recruit the Ukrainian government into investigating the Bidens—told The Daily Beast on Wednesday that there has, indeed, been recent “movement” on a Schiff-related lawsuit, though he wouldn’t elaborate when asked what he meant by that. For many years, Trump has been known for frivolous lawsuits and hurling wild legal threats, and said in October that he told his lawyers they should sue Schiff even if their legal defeat is certain or the case gets thrown out.

Yup. more thought crimes. Everyone who doesn't like Trump, knows what he is thinking and it becomes state evidence.

Remember..it's the left.

It's what they do.

After all...they are just smarter than anyone.

LOLOL

You should pick the winning lottery numbers with your fortune telling abilities, Nostrardumbass.

If Trump gets beat and they lose the senate and house, I'd be as wrong as you asshats were in 2016.

Suck on it.
Faun is VERY, VERY dim. Mueller is their AVATAR, what a dumb schmuck!

LOLOL

If Trump gets beat and they lose the senate and house, I'd be as wrong as you asshats were in 2016.

Suck on it.
LOLOL

Nostradumbass -- at least I learned not to predict winners after 2016. Especially this far out from the election. Looks like you're too dumb to learn. :dunno:

LOLOL

Suck on it.
What's wrong with Mueller? Don't you think he did a good job with his investigation?

"Trump has told confidants and administration officials that he wants Democratic leaders to somehow pay for what they’ve done to him".

Donald Trump is done for and has been humiliated in front of America and in front of the whole world.

Now we will see Dirty Donald become even dirtier, plotting and scheming vengeance against Democrats and witnesses.

Trump Tells Rally He’s ‘Not Worried’ About Impeachment, Privately Plots Vengeance

... “In private, Trump has bitterly fixated on the effect of impeachment on his legacy and his ‘résumé.’ And he craves vengeance.”
In private, Trump has bitterly fixated on the effect of impeachment on his legacy and his “résumé.” And he craves vengeance.
This month, the president has been calling around regularly to old friends and informal advisers, some of whom tell The Daily Beast that they hadn’t heard from Trump for a long time, soliciting their views and advice on impeachment. In recent weeks, Trump has told confidants and administration officials that he wants Democratic leaders to somehow pay for what they’ve done to him, and he has revived his talk about wanting to sue liberal lawmakers such as Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, after the impeachment process in the House has concluded, according to two sources who’ve heard Trump discuss this over the past three weeks.
It’s unclear, as typically is the case with Trump, if he’ll end up following through on this legal threat. Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani—a central figure in the president’s scandalous, impeachment-triggering crusade to recruit the Ukrainian government into investigating the Bidens—told The Daily Beast on Wednesday that there has, indeed, been recent “movement” on a Schiff-related lawsuit, though he wouldn’t elaborate when asked what he meant by that. For many years, Trump has been known for frivolous lawsuits and hurling wild legal threats, and said in October that he told his lawyers they should sue Schiff even if their legal defeat is certain or the case gets thrown out.

Yup. more thought crimes. Everyone who doesn't like Trump, knows what he is thinking and it becomes state evidence.

Remember..it's the left.

It's what they do.

After all...they are just smarter than anyone.
They're dumber than my LEFT testicle, and it's dumber than my RIGHT one!

LOLOL

Suck on it.
LOLOL

Nostradumbass -- at least I learned not to predict winners after 2016. Especially this far out from the election. Looks like you're too dumb to learn. :dunno:

I didn't predict anything in 2016.

I thought there was a good chance Hillary would win.

But....well.....oooops.

LOLOL

Suck on it.
LOLOL

I guess you would for being so WRONG.

LOLOL

Suck on it.
What's wrong with Mueller? Don't you think he did a good job with his investigation?
He SUCKED. During the briefings, he couldn't answer most questions about the report. It's highly doubtful he even wrote it.

LOLOL

Theres so many people who will never vote Democrat again in their lifetime over this. You people have no idea.
And there are some who may never again vote Republican. Your point?

LOLOL

Suck on it.

When they put him on the stand, he didnt even know what the hell was in it. Someone else wrote the report. A Mueller Avi is like the used car of avitars, but only like the knock off version that they sell in third world countries. Sorry bro, but its true.

LOLOL

Suck on it.
LOLOL

But....well.....oooops.
I didn't say you predicted anything in 2016. You prove again you're not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag.

"i like people that didnt get impeached!" - John McCain
McStain, he went out a jealous, envious, despicable man. He completely wiped out any "legacy" he may have hoped to leave behind. Pitiful.

Hopefully that tumor is still alive and feeding on his head till there is nothing left now but a stump on his shoulders.

McCain, completing the GOP's ultimate facile trifecta of Dole, McCain and Romney, like three limp-wristed, soft, stodgy, boring, watery, tasteless tomatoes for the voters to reject, a whole generation out of touch with what conservatives wanted.

LOLOL

Suck on it.
LOLOL

But....well.....oooops.
I didn't say you predicted anything in 2016. You prove again you're not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag.

But I got what I wanted in 2016.

Color me winner.

LOLOL

Suck on it.
He SUCKED. During the briefings, he couldn't answer most questions about the report. It's highly doubtful he even wrote it.
That wasn't his investigation -- that was after. You don't think he got to the truth in his investigation?

LOLOL

And there are some who may never again vote Republican. Your point?

The Republicans don't have anyone nearly as repulsive as Schiff or Nadler..... so , no I don't think so. And we are going to see when the Durham report comes out. A lot of the Democrat corruption and flat out lies to remove a president are going to come to light. YOu may have to change your avi to a Durham pic

Off with his head, I say (the King, of course)

Forum List

Back