Donald Trump is apoplectic and is craving vengeance for being shamed by his impeachment

LOLOL

You should pick the winning lottery numbers with your fortune telling abilities, Nostrardumbass.

If Trump gets beat and they lose the senate and house, I'd be as wrong as you asshats were in 2016.

Suck on it.
LOLOL

Nostradumbass -- at least I learned not to predict winners after 2016. Especially this far out from the election. Looks like you're too dumb to learn. :dunno:

I didn't predict anything in 2016.

I thought there was a good chance Hillary would win.

But....well.....oooops.
I didn't say you predicted anything in 2016. You prove again you're not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag.

But I got what I wanted in 2016.

Color me winner.
So? I got what I wanted in 2008 and 2012. Maybe I will again in 2020, we'll see. Meanwhile, you still prove you're an idiot who thinks he knows who's gonna win next year. :cuckoo:

And you are handing him the tools he needs to get it.

You'll lose the house. You won't get the senate.

If Ginsburg dies, you'll see a John Bircher on the court.

He's going to fuck you coming and going.
LOLOL

You should pick the winning lottery numbers with your fortune telling abilities, Nostrardumbass.
Notice the anxiety in these fools?
The fact that you said that proves the only anxiety is in you. The House Dems have totally fucked their own party! No one is even remotely aware much less interested in the 2020 Dem candidates now, much less interested in what they have to say! The Dem 2020 candidates and their "debates" are like on page 17 of the news now! :21:

If Trump gets beat and they lose the senate and house, I'd be as wrong as you asshats were in 2016.

Suck on it.
LOLOL

Nostradumbass -- at least I learned not to predict winners after 2016. Especially this far out from the election. Looks like you're too dumb to learn. :dunno:

But....well.....oooops.
I didn't say you predicted anything in 2016. You prove again you're not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag.

Color me winner.
So? I got what I wanted in 2008 and 2012. Maybe I will again in 2020, we'll see. Meanwhile, you still prove you're an idiot who thinks he knows who's gonna win next year. :cuckoo:

You wanted a loser who threw away congress ?

O.K.

LOLOL

This impeachment got to them, even if they want to feign imaginary victories.

LOLOL

The fact that you said that proves the only anxiety is in you. The House Dems have totally fucked their own party! No one is even remotely aware much less interested in the 2020 Dem candidates now, much less interested in what they have to say! The Dem 2020 candidates and their "debates" are like on page 17 of the news now! :21:

That's the difference.

There is no anxiety on the part of the left. Just like they were not anxious during the election of 2016....until......

"Trump has told confidants and administration officials that he wants Democratic leaders to somehow pay for what they’ve done to him".

Donald Trump is done for and has been humiliated in front of America and in front of the whole world.

Now we will see Dirty Donald become even dirtier, plotting and scheming vengeance against Democrats and witnesses.

Trump Tells Rally He’s ‘Not Worried’ About Impeachment, Privately Plots Vengeance

... “In private, Trump has bitterly fixated on the effect of impeachment on his legacy and his ‘résumé.’ And he craves vengeance.”
In private, Trump has bitterly fixated on the effect of impeachment on his legacy and his “résumé.” And he craves vengeance.
This month, the president has been calling around regularly to old friends and informal advisers, some of whom tell The Daily Beast that they hadn’t heard from Trump for a long time, soliciting their views and advice on impeachment. In recent weeks, Trump has told confidants and administration officials that he wants Democratic leaders to somehow pay for what they’ve done to him, and he has revived his talk about wanting to sue liberal lawmakers such as Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, after the impeachment process in the House has concluded, according to two sources who’ve heard Trump discuss this over the past three weeks.
It’s unclear, as typically is the case with Trump, if he’ll end up following through on this legal threat. Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani—a central figure in the president’s scandalous, impeachment-triggering crusade to recruit the Ukrainian government into investigating the Bidens—told The Daily Beast on Wednesday that there has, indeed, been recent “movement” on a Schiff-related lawsuit, though he wouldn’t elaborate when asked what he meant by that. For many years, Trump has been known for frivolous lawsuits and hurling wild legal threats, and said in October that he told his lawyers they should sue Schiff even if their legal defeat is certain or the case gets thrown out.
Off with his head, I say (the King, of course)

See, this is so amazing! we can all tell here your joking, but should Trump tell a joke about Russians sending Hillary's emails, you all suddenly become as dumb as a box of rocks.

The VERY BEST VIDEO of Trump's assured victory in the 2020 election.....Making that a campaign video.....

Insane ramblings about how he would sit in a swimming pool with black children and show then his hairy legs and he let them play with the blonde hair on his legs and then mentioned roaches and babbled more incoherent gibberish... or perhaps some HAIR SNIFFING and GROPING?

I wonder what Biden paid those black kids to stand there for 5 minutes listening to that idiot old honky using them for a soundbite?

LOLOL

Theres so many people who will never vote Democrat again in their lifetime over this. You people have no idea.
And there are some who may never again vote Republican. Your point?

The Republicans don't have anyone nearly as repulsive as Schiff or Nadler..... so , no I don't think so. And we are going to see when the Durham report comes out. A lot of the Democrat corruption and flat out lies to remove a president are going to come to light. YOu may have to change your avi to a Durham pic

I would suggest that Schitt and Nadler are legends in their own minds.

It is impossible to think of someone reasonable behaving they way they have.

LOLOL

Theres so many people who will never vote Democrat again in their lifetime over this. You people have no idea.

The Republicans don't have anyone nearly as repulsive as Schiff or Nadler..... so , no I don't think so. And we are going to see when the Durham report comes out. A lot of the Democrat corruption and flat out lies to remove a president are going to come to light. YOu may have to change your avi to a Durham pic
Like it matters what you think.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Trump does not have 100% support among Republicans and many Republicans feel he deserved to be impeached and removed from office. Denying them that will likely cause many to turn away from the party.

LOLOL

That's the difference.

There is no anxiety on the part of the left. Just like they were not anxious during the election of 2016....until......

I prefer it that way. Total confidence and arrogance by the left, unaware, until that speeding locomotive of Trump is about two feet away about to turn them into paste again.

LOLOL

But....well.....oooops.

Color me winner.

O.K.
I'm not talking about Trump.

LOLOL

I'm sure they both answer to a higher power and are very well taken care of. They can afford to believe any reality they want to.

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Trump does not have 100% support among Republicans and many Republicans feel he deserved to be impeached and removed from office. Denying them that will likely cause many to turn away from the party.

Right.

And they will vote for ........Bernie Sanders.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Did you just make a prediction ?

Wow.

But....well.....oooops.

Color me winner.

O.K.

Got it.

You were talking about Hillary. Oh wait.

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Right.

Wow.
Uh, no, I made no prediction.

Color me winner.

O.K.

Got it.

Nope, not her either. You're not very bright.

LOLOL

I'm sure they both answer to a higher power and are very well taken care of. They can afford to believe any reality they want to.

Schitt will enjoy his time in prison. He will be very popular.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Right.

Wow.
Uh, no, I made no prediction.

Oh...you are right....you just it would likely cause many to turn away from the party.

That wasn't a prediction.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

I'd say something else right now but I don't want to hurt your feelings anymore tonight. Got to get some sleep. Sweet dreams.

Color me winner.

O.K.

Got it.

Nope, not her either. You're not very bright.

Right, I said that.

You are even more dim.

Forum List

Back