Donald Trump is Finished

Hell. The Dems have been saying he's finished since he got elected.

Sucks to be them.

I'll put it out there right now... the republicans won't lose control of EITHER the house or the senate, in fact, I predict they PICK UP SEATS.

How confident are you in that prediction?

Willing to make a wager?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'll put it out there right now... the republicans won't lose control of EITHER the house or the senate, in fact, I predict they PICK UP SEATS.

There is no BLUE WAVE. Not when we have little shit stains like Don Lemon saying the biggest TERROR THREAT to America is WHITE MEN. Well I can guarantee you that there's a lot of WHITE MEN that might listen to that little FUCK, and he just PISSED THEM OFF. The democrap mongrels just are NOT going to WIN seats with RESIST and HATE as their MESSAGE.

I agree. I think the Republicans keep both the House and the Senate.

Sucks to be Dems.

Care to put a wager on it?

After Trump's speech today the wave might well be a red tsunami.

I think that President Trump did a very good job yesterday explaining why we have to stop illegal migrants from coming in to our Country, and literally warning them not to. Since when does a country not have the right to guard its borders? (Since Leftwingers cared more about being "Nice, and Good guys, " than destroying their country's patriotism and economy, etc, and of course having more Democratic voters.).
As for the "Anchor Baby" situation, India, Australia and France are just 3 other countries which changed their laws to prohibit making citizens out of the babies of illegals... Let's not forget the Chinese issue, by the way...even rich Chinese come here TO HAVE BABIES HERE....not as a byproduct, not needing help.

If President Trump can explain as well as he did today about how we are NOT Xenophobes,or Hitlers, or Deplorable's, or any of those other stupid names that the Liberals have been calling us how our country DESERVES not to spend billions on illegal people, how our children deserve not to get diseases which are rearing their ugly heads again, and we actually welcome legal immigrants, it could go to the Supreme Court sooner than I think it will.

Libs seem united on this proposition.

Even IF the House goes democrat and votes to impeach it takes 67 Senators to vote to convict. That will NOT happen.

They want to use an impeachment to get the Senate to refuse to confirm any new appointeess...especially if ginsburg assumer room temperature....

What if Kavanaugh drinks himself to death?

What if roberts ods on his meds or ginsburg croaks.

Even IF the House goes democrat and votes to impeach it takes 67 Senators to vote to convict. That will NOT happen.

They want to use an impeachment to get the Senate to refuse to confirm any new appointeess...especially if ginsburg assumer room temperature....

I love how quickly the sheep turned on Roberts.

If the DEMs get the House back and spend two years trying to impeach Trump the DEMs will hand the 2020 election to Trump and the REPs on a gold platter. The DEMs will then get to spend eight years scratching their heads and asking "What happened"?

Impeach for what? Dimms can’t seem to articulate this.
His hair is a crime against style..

The President almost lost his signature hair style at Wrestlemania 23. He agreed to have his head shaved if he had lost the immortal Battle of the Billionaires.
It would probably look better than his Dr. Phibes mask he wears now.

The President expends a lot of effort to keep his hair the way it is. He even uses finasteride to keep it growing.

I guess Mr.Trump could change his hair, but it would be Obama wearing an Afro, Mrs. Clinton getting dreadlocks, it probably isn't going to happen

Personally I couldn't care less what his hair looks like as long as he keeps going what he's doing.

The President expends a lot of effort to keep his hair the way it is. He even uses finasteride to keep it growing.

I guess Mr.Trump could change his hair, but it would be Obama wearing an Afro, Mrs. Clinton getting dreadlocks, it probably isn't going to happen
I could not possibly care less about Trumps hair style.

he is overthrowing the Oligarch control of our political system, and that is all I care about.

Who turned on Roberts?

If any President ever needed to be impeached it was Slick Willy. He beat it because all the Democrats, aided by a few weak minded Republicans, didn't have the courage to do the right thing.

If we should impeach a President for lying and incompetency then that should have been the first order of business whenever the 2010 Republican Congress was sworn into session. Obama was a piece of shit.

If the opposing party is going to vote in a Bill of Impeach President every time they get majority in the House then we are nothing more than a banana republic.

Trump is doing a great job for this country.

These crybaby asshole Libtards need to get over the fact that their corrupt little bitch didn't win in 2016.

Who turned on Roberts?

The person hoping that roberts ods on his meds

Well that would be sad, but if Ted Kennedy didn't, I doubt Kavanaugh can.

Forum List

Back