Donald Trump is floating an insane idea that would tank the American economy

No, of course not. Not until Trump is sworn in.

No, I'm not particularly worried about Trump, either. He's not going to be able to get anything done at all, should hell freeze over and he wins the election.

Just like Obama couldn't get anything done, except that enraged democrats.

It enraged some democrats.

Is it going to "enrage" you when both sides shut Trump the fuck down on day one?

Why would it enrage me?

I don't know. You're the one who brought it up.

I never said it would enrage me, you brought up the fact Trump would not be able to get things done. I said that enraged Democrats when that happened to Obama. You then said it would enrage me if it happens to Trump. Now, I know you are a little tough on reading comprehension.

I love how some nutters, like yourself, seem to think they know everything about how others think or feel when you really have no clue. What's really amusing is your reactions when called on it.

How are current policies working out for us today?
How our trade policies working out, what is our current trade deficit?
How many trillions are we in debt? Time for a change.

I trust Trump to know how to make us prosper.

:lol::lol::lol:

Amazing.
Yeah, and we see how prosperous Obama has made us, especially with the downgrading of our credit rating.
Can't help the fact that you lazy fucks have gained nothing in the last seven years, but my net worth has more that doubled, putting me in the wealthiest 10% of Americans. My hourly wage has increased by a third in that same period. And, in spite of working less hours, I make more a year than I did at the start of that period.

So go pound sand with your assertations of economic oblivion. If you are not doing better now than you were seven years ago, the problem is in the mirror.

Put Crazy Donald in there, and we can all enjoy another decade like the Dirty Thirties.

Thedoctor is right that Donald can not accomplish anything that he has talked about doing in this country. Whether he knows it, or not, he would not have the authority. That being the case, he would not be able to do much harm, because he could not do anything at all. However, that applies only to domestic policy. God knows what he could fuck up in foreign policy. That is what really frightens me. International relations are delicate, and Trump is a loose cannon.

I trust Trump to know how to make us prosper.

:lol::lol::lol:

Amazing.
Yeah, and we see how prosperous Obama has made us, especially with the downgrading of our credit rating.
Can't help the fact that you lazy fucks have gained nothing in the last seven years, but my net worth has more that doubled, putting me in the wealthiest 10% of Americans. My hourly wage has increased by a third in that same period. And, in spite of working less hours, I make more a year than I did at the start of that period.

So go pound sand with your assertations of economic oblivion. If you are not doing better now than you were seven years ago, the problem is in the mirror.

Put Crazy Donald in there, and we can all enjoy another decade like the Dirty Thirties.
"Us" means the United States, not me personally. If I meant "me", I would have said "me". And your claims of great personal wealth is bullshit. If you have an hourly wage, you're not in the top 10% of wealthiest Americans. You're full of shit.

No, I'm not particularly worried about Trump, either. He's not going to be able to get anything done at all, should hell freeze over and he wins the election.

Is it going to "enrage" you when both sides shut Trump the fuck down on day one?

Why would it enrage me?

I never said it would enrage me, you brought up the fact Trump would not be able to get things done. I said that enraged Democrats when that happened to Obama. You then said it would enrage me if it happens to Trump. Now, I know you are a little tough on reading comprehension.

I love how some nutters, like yourself, seem to think they know everything about how others think or feel when you really have no clue. What's really amusing is your reactions when called on it.

:lol:

It's pretty amusing that you mention "reading comprehension". Here's a little "reading comprehension 101" for you.

When a phase begins with an interrogative (in this case, "Is"), and ends with a question mark, that phrase is a question, not a statement. I did not say that it would enrage you, I asked if it would enrage you.

Thedoctor is right that Donald can not accomplish anything that he has talked about doing in this country. Whether he knows it, or not, he would not have the authority. That being the case, he would not be able to do much harm, because he could not do anything at all. However, that applies only to domestic policy. God knows what he could fuck up in foreign policy. That is what really frightens me. International relations are delicate, and Trump is a loose cannon.
Two things, Vandal.
One, you and Doc have not been so great in your predictions about Trump so far, have you? In fact, they've all been exactly wrong.
Two, you make a complete fool of yourself when you talk about ANYBODY fucking up foreign policy after the foreign policy train wreck of the Kenyan presidency. No foreign leader respects him, they laugh at him. N. Korea is pissing on him, Iran played him for a sucker and his giving him the finger after he paved the way for their nuclear weapons program, and Putin kicked him out of Syria, told him to go fuck himself. Not enough bandwidth to list all the failures of this jerkoff's foreign policy.

Why would it enrage me?

It's pretty amusing that you mention "reading comprehension". Here's a little "reading comprehension 101" for you.

When a phase begins with an interrogative (in this case, "Is"), and ends with a question mark, that phrase is a question, not a statement. I did not say that it would enrage you, I asked if it would enrage you.

And I asked why would you think it would enrage me. Then you replied I brought it up and in fact I didn't.

If you fancy not to answer, fine just say so and quit playing childish games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would it enrage me?

And I asked why would you think it would enrage me. Then you replied I brought it up and in fact I didn't.

You did bring up being "enraged" - it sure wasn't me that brought it up. Have you forgotten your own posts already?

What question am I supposed to answer, exactly?

Why would it enrage me?

You did bring up being "enraged" - it sure wasn't me that brought it up. Have you forgotten your own posts already?

What question am I supposed to answer, exactly?

I explained it, if you want to play silly games go for it.

I hope congress continues to block the President, no matter who wins.

Forum List

Back