Donald Trump is Going to Get a Journalist Killed

So I take it YOU are in favor of NO borders. Let ANY criminal, rapist,etc. come into the USA? That's what you favor?
Or are you also in favor of putting children in jail with their parents when Dad or Mom rob a bank...kill a person... or let the people go?
As far as Muslims... are you in favor of the USA banning the legal system and adopting Sharia law? You are in favor of all those things is that right?

Oh and I'm offering up me and 90 million others like me that are really offended by idiots who encourage by "open borders" sorrowful pictures, and you never seemed
to comprehend the prices WE and 90 million others like me had to pay to become LEGAL immigrant/Citizens.

That is the offensive part is idiots like you excusing lazy, criminal behavior i.e. sneaking across the border, PAYING COYOTES 1,000s of dollars to come into the USA and
then since they committed a criminal act coming in illegally, they go on and commit further crimes!

YOU are forgetting 90 million of us!
Yeah. That' exactly how it works. One either supports,Trump.in all things OR wants open borders, crime, mayhem and disaster.

This is not a zero sum game! This is not all 'my way or the highway'.

Where do you get the gall to think lie that?
Simple people with tiny/simple minds can only think in binary.

Well my point was about the MSM bias as illustrated by their lack of using the simple adjective "Illegal" shows they are thinking only in black and white or binary!
They consistently use the term "anti-immigrant" and that is so wrong!

What is the problem with using the adjective "anti-illegal immigrant" as that is what Trump is describing.
But being the binary mindset that ANYTHING Trump does is wrong describes the MSM.

Trump has NEVER EVER said he was anti-immigrant. The MSM in their hatred of Trump and deplorables like me and millions like us continue to speak with disdain.
As I've said several times here.
I personally don't like Trump's boisterous,obnoxious, boastful characteristics. And my experiences with people like him though they are successful.

And I know he is getting more done than any president in modern history.
He is getting things done.
Cutting regulations.
Cutting taxes.
It has been nearly 50 years since the economy has seen job creations like we have now where there are more jobs than people to fill them! Hence Trump wants
qualified immigrants!

And like most bosses I've known they are NOT personable people...but they get things done.

So to with Trump. Remember Trump's a selfish person like me and everyone else. Why he became president was he wants his children/grandchildren to have a better life.
That simple. And when we have presidents' more concerned about public image, the MSM's opinion, and NOT getting America on a better track... we needed truly a change.
Is it only possible to get things done by being an unrepentant asshole? Does one have to be a totally repellent human being, a social slug, a boor, to be effective? Can it be impossible for gentlemen and ladies to be effective leaders? Does it take a jerk to be president?

The term "illegal immigrant" is one used by hard liners to emphasize the "illegal" part. That casts every undocumented immigrant as a criminal by default. Hard to deal with a perceived problem with undocumented immigrants when they are criminals at least, but enhanced by the idiot Trump as drug dealers, rapists and murderers. He assumes some may be good people.

I hope and pray America never again is forced to endure leadership so corrosive, so I,mature, so erratic, so vile as the brand of leadership coming from this administration. I'm embarrassed by him as all Americans with a conscience are.
Trump-Derangement-Syndrome-600x429.jpg
I don’t know about you, but a I am glad the MSM is critiquing what the POTUS says and does, unlike the eight years prior to Trump.

I haven't gone through all 300+ posts of this thread, so someone may have already posted this, but Democrats have maliciously planned, and enacted violence against Republicans, repeatedly.

When it comes to questions about violence, they are the problem, not Republicans.

Really?

You used to be better than this.

The NRA is the NRA. it's only concern is the ability of law abiding citizens to own firearms in a usable fashion.

The ACLU used to be all about free speech, even detestable speech. Now they seem to be veering away from it.

The NRA has gotten much more radical, witness their scare tactic videos.

The ACLU has been about a number of rights including religious rights and free speech. They still are.

The NRA has gotten more radical because the opposition has gotten more radical. When you defend a right that is under attack the like 2nd amendment is, someone has to go to the mattresses.

The ACLU is moving further away from protecting rights of people due to government misbehavior into punishing people for exercising their rights when it makes some lefty group butt hurt.

The ACLU started out being anti-religious, now it is continuing that.

You should check their cases. They are continuing to protect the rights of people imo. The right doesn't like that much and in fact has always hated the ACLU. The complaints about religion are funny because they've supported religious rights in a good many cases, including Christian cases. They've also supported freedom FROM religion.

I check their cases often, and more and more they are slanting left. To them some rights are more equal than others.

There is no freedom FROM religion, only freedom from government imposition of religion.

The NRA has gotten much more radical, witness their scare tactic videos.

The ACLU has been about a number of rights including religious rights and free speech. They still are.

The NRA has gotten more radical because the opposition has gotten more radical. When you defend a right that is under attack the like 2nd amendment is, someone has to go to the mattresses.

The ACLU is moving further away from protecting rights of people due to government misbehavior into punishing people for exercising their rights when it makes some lefty group butt hurt.

The ACLU started out being anti-religious, now it is continuing that.

You should check their cases. They are continuing to protect the rights of people imo. The right doesn't like that much and in fact has always hated the ACLU. The complaints about religion are funny because they've supported religious rights in a good many cases, including Christian cases. They've also supported freedom FROM religion.

Freedom "from" religion? Where is that in the Constitution?

I can't believe coyote would say freedom from religion .

But then again...this comes from the spin left.

Why?

We freedom OF religion also includes freedom FROM religion. You can not coerce anyone to follow a religion, you can force anyone to experience your religion if they don't want to. You should be happy.

Freedom from religion implies removing all signs and symbols of religion from the public. No church spires, no mosque towers, no religious attire in public.

Donald Trump is Going to Get a Journalist Killed

Promises, promises...

Why do I perceive Trump and his followers as anti-immigrant? Gee! It's a puzzle!

"They're sending drugs, they're rapists. They're murderers. And some, I assume, are good people,"

"Build that wall!"

"Donald Trump is calling for a complete ban of Muslims entering this country until our leaders figure out what the hell is going on!"

Zero tolerance means removing children from their parents. And it's the parent's fault! Besides, we're putting them in summer camps!

And you offer Melanie up as evidence of Trump's pro-immigrants stance?

So I take it YOU are in favor of NO borders. Let ANY criminal, rapist,etc. come into the USA? That's what you favor?
Or are you also in favor of putting children in jail with their parents when Dad or Mom rob a bank...kill a person... or let the people go?
As far as Muslims... are you in favor of the USA banning the legal system and adopting Sharia law? You are in favor of all those things is that right?

Oh and I'm offering up me and 90 million others like me that are really offended by idiots who encourage by "open borders" sorrowful pictures, and you never seemed
to comprehend the prices WE and 90 million others like me had to pay to become LEGAL immigrant/Citizens.

That is the offensive part is idiots like you excusing lazy, criminal behavior i.e. sneaking across the border, PAYING COYOTES 1,000s of dollars to come into the USA and
then since they committed a criminal act coming in illegally, they go on and commit further crimes!

Yeah. That' exactly how it works. One either supports,Trump.in all things OR wants open borders, crime, mayhem and disaster.

Well my point was about the MSM bias as illustrated by their lack of using the simple adjective "Illegal" shows they are thinking only in black and white or binary!

What is the problem with using the adjective "anti-illegal immigrant" as that is what Trump is describing.
But being the binary mindset that ANYTHING Trump does is wrong describes the MSM.

Trump has NEVER EVER said he was anti-immigrant. The MSM in their hatred of Trump and deplorables like me and millions like us continue to speak with disdain.
I personally don't like Trump's boisterous,obnoxious, boastful characteristics. And my experiences with people like him though they are successful.

Cutting regulations.
Cutting taxes.
It has been nearly 50 years since the economy has seen job creations like we have now where there are more jobs than people to fill them! Hence Trump wants
qualified immigrants!

And like most bosses I've known they are NOT personable people...but they get things done.

So to with Trump. Remember Trump's a selfish person like me and everyone else. Why he became president was he wants his children/grandchildren to have a better life.
That simple. And when we have presidents' more concerned about public image, the MSM's opinion, and NOT getting America on a better track... we needed truly a change.
Is it only possible to get things done by being an unrepentant asshole? Does one have to be a totally repellent human being, a social slug, a boor, to be effective? Can it be impossible for gentlemen and ladies to be effective leaders? Does it take a jerk to be president?

The term "illegal immigrant" is one used by hard liners to emphasize the "illegal" part. That casts every undocumented immigrant as a criminal by default. Hard to deal with a perceived problem with undocumented immigrants when they are criminals at least, but enhanced by the idiot Trump as drug dealers, rapists and murderers. He assumes some may be good people.

I hope and pray America never again is forced to endure leadership so corrosive, so I,mature, so erratic, so vile as the brand of leadership coming from this administration. I'm embarrassed by him as all Americans with a conscience are.

They are undocumented because they arrived here illegally, so it is accurate in calling them illegal immigrants. If they are undocumented they are criminals by definition.

Cutting regulations.
Cutting taxes.
qualified immigrants!

They are undocumented because they arrived here illegally, so it is accurate in calling them illegal immigrants. If they are undocumented they are criminals by definition.

To reinforce your comment..

Whether it’s by crossing the U.S. border with a "coyote" or buying a fake U.S. passport, a foreign national who enters the U.S. illegally can be both convicted of a crime and held responsible for a civil violation under the U.S. immigration laws.

Illegal entry also carries consequences for anyone who might later attempt to apply for a green card or other immigration benefit.

The penalties and consequences get progressively more severe if a person enters illegally more than once, or enters illegally after an order of removal (deportation) or having been convicted of an aggravated felony.
Is it a Crime to Enter The U.S. Illegally? - AllLaw.com

Pretty clear cut but again the MSM/open borders advocates don't seem to care how they use the term "anti-immigrant".

Democrat Fake News has created this dangerous climate. It's been inciting anger and violence since Election Day. It's created hordes of Manchurian Candidate-like sickos. They're attacking Trump supporters/Republicans daily. So of course some sickos are gonna seek revenge on their sickos. Democrat Fake News and Democrat Politicians need to tone the incitement rhetoric down. If anyone in their Media gets hurt, it's actually on them.

And on a quick side note, Democrat Fake News and the MSM overall, have a much lower approval rating than Trump. Most folks despise and don't trust today's 'News' Media.

Cutting regulations.
Cutting taxes.
qualified immigrants!

Whether it’s by crossing the U.S. border with a "coyote" or buying a fake U.S. passport, a foreign national who enters the U.S. illegally can be both convicted of a crime and held responsible for a civil violation under the U.S. immigration laws.

Illegal entry also carries consequences for anyone who might later attempt to apply for a green card or other immigration benefit.

The penalties and consequences get progressively more severe if a person enters illegally more than once, or enters illegally after an order of removal (deportation) or having been convicted of an aggravated felony.

Pretty clear cut but again the MSM/open borders advocates don't seem to care how they use the term "anti-immigrant".

All it is, is trying to use words to make them feel better about thing. Abortion supporters are now pro choice, illegal immigrants are undocumented workers, perverts are now sexually dysfunctional, right wing protest is a right wing riot, left wing riot is a left wing protest, sex change is gender reassignment, Christmas is a Winter Festival and so on, it all depends on their way of spinning.

Yes, being here without our permission is being illegal. It's you people on the left that Clintonized it by calling them undocumented immigrants. That's like calling the drug dealer in your neighborhood an unlicensed pharmacist.

If you are here with no documents, you are here illegally.

Oh please, you are a partisan hack. Any of the other Republican contenders could be President today and outside of some liberal Republicans like Jeb or Kasich, you would find a list of problems with them as well.

Yes, being here without our permission is being illegal. It's you people on the left that Clintonized it by calling them undocumented immigrants. That's like calling the drug dealer in your neighborhood an unlicensed pharmacist.

Oh please, you are a partisan hack. Any of the other Republican contenders could be President today and outside of some liberal Republicans like Jeb or Kasich, you would find a list of problems with them as well.
Undocumented immigrant is the correct term for anyone in the US who lacks proper documentation and has not had their case adjudicated in federal court. Simply being in the United States without documentation is not a crime according the SOCTUS in Arizona v. U.S.

There are also events that can occur to a visa holder legally in the US that results in being undocumented yet they have not broken any law.

Using the term illegal immigrant when referring to a person is usually prejudicial and meant to be so.

Last edited:

Cutting regulations.
Cutting taxes.
qualified immigrants!

All it is, is trying to use words to make them feel better about thing. Abortion supporters are now pro choice, illegal immigrants are undocumented workers, perverts are now sexually dysfunctional, right wing protest is a right wing riot, left wing riot is a left wing protest, sex change is gender reassignment, Christmas is a Winter Festival and so on, it all depends on their way of spinning.

Thank goodness the vast majority of Americans aren't paying any attention to the above as the VAST majority KNOW the biased MSM is Anti-American, Anti-Capitalism,
etc. as this recent poll shows:

Poll: 77 percent say major news outlets report 'fake news'
More than 3-in-4 of 803 American respondents, or 77 percent, said they believe that major traditional television and newspaper media outlets report “fake news,” according to a Monmouth University poll released Monday, marking a sharp increase in distrust of those news organizations from a year ago, when 63 percent registered concerns about the spread of misinformation.
Poll: 77 percent say major news outlets report 'fake news'

With the things he is saying to a base that is full of several conspiracy nutjobs, Trump is going to get a journalist killed, and then what? He is going to be sued for everything he owns, and he should be found guilty for it. MSNBC reporter Katy Tur reported this week how someone wrote her saying she should be raped and killed, followed by MAGA. We've already seen what Trump's supporters are capable of when one who believed Alex Jones Pizzagate shot up Comet Ping-Pong Pizza. It is the JOB of the news to hold the government and its official responsible for what they say and do. When Trump blatantly lies every couple of minutes, it is the media's job to point it out. The founders of the U.S. put the freedom of the press into the very first Amendment of the Constitution for a reason, it is fundamentally imperative to having a true democracy.

James Madison very clearly stated this when he wrote:

"A popular Government without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy, or perhaps both. Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."

A couple from Thomas Jefferson who wrote the Constitution:

"I am ... for freedom of the press, and against all violations of the Constitution to silence by force and not by reason the complaints or criticisms, just or unjust, of our citizens against the conduct of their agents."

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be. The functionaries of every government have propensities to command at will the liberty and property of their constituents. There is no safe deposit for these but with the people themselves; nor can they be safe with them without information. Where the press is free, and every man able to read, all is safe."

So self-proclaimed Constitutional Conservatives, why are you not defending the Constitution and the forethought of those who took part in creating it? Why are you still backing Trump who obviously isn't respecting the glue that put this country together? And before you say the press is lying and not reporting the truth, please educate yourself, as the Founders knew there would always be press that would explore the fringe of truth. They said that ALL press must still be protected by the Constitution, because once you start taking away the freedom of the press from some you feel is being untruthful, it becomes subjective and the freedom of press as a whole will suddenly be at risk.
yeah except the crazies on the left have already tried to kill congressmen and attack republicans over and over......

Undocumented immigrant is the correct term for anyone in the US who lacks proper documentation and has not had their case adjudicated in federal court. Simply being in the United States without documentation is not a crime according the SOCTUS in Arizona v. U.S.

There are also events that can occur to a visa holder legally in the US that results in being undocumented yet they have not broken any law.

Using the term illegal immigrant when referring to a person is usually prejudicial and meant to be so.

so give us the times people aren't legal OR illegal? what scenarios do you have for that?

so give us the times people aren't legal OR illegal? what scenarios do you have for that?

It is so marvelous how the Internet RIGHT at your fingertips ANSWERS all questions... if you just exercise!

If you have entered the United States without permission, or stayed beyond the expiration date of a visa or other permitted stay,
then you are considered an "undocumented" (or in common language, "illegal") immigrant.
Applying for asylum may be an option for you, if you fear returning to your home country and do not have residency rights in any other country.
How An Undocumented Immigrant Can Get Asylum in The U.S. - AllLaw.com

It is so marvelous how the Internet RIGHT at your fingertips ANSWERS all questions... if you just exercise!

If you have entered the United States without permission, or stayed beyond the expiration date of a visa or other permitted stay,
then you are considered an "undocumented" (or in common language, "illegal") immigrant.
Applying for asylum may be an option for you, if you fear returning to your home country and do not have residency rights in any other country.
How An Undocumented Immigrant Can Get Asylum in The U.S. - AllLaw.com

exactly, so there are no times where you are not legal but not illegal either.....one or the other.

There is nothing in between legal and illegal. I'm legal. Why? Because I was born here. People from other countries come here legally. Why? Because they got permission from our government to be here. If you did not get permission from our government to be here, you are not here legally.

If you killed somebody and got the bail money to get out, you're a murderer. You don't need to wait for court hearing to determine that.

With the things he is saying to a base that is full of several conspiracy nutjobs, Trump is going to get a journalist killed, and then what? He is going to be sued for everything he owns, and he should be found guilty for it. MSNBC reporter Katy Tur reported this week how someone wrote her saying she should be raped and killed, followed by MAGA. We've already seen what Trump's supporters are capable of when one who believed Alex Jones Pizzagate shot up Comet Ping-Pong Pizza. It is the JOB of the news to hold the government and its official responsible for what they say and do. When Trump blatantly lies every couple of minutes, it is the media's job to point it out. The founders of the U.S. put the freedom of the press into the very first Amendment of the Constitution for a reason, it is fundamentally imperative to having a true democracy.

James Madison very clearly stated this when he wrote:

"A popular Government without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy, or perhaps both. Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."

A couple from Thomas Jefferson who wrote the Constitution:

"I am ... for freedom of the press, and against all violations of the Constitution to silence by force and not by reason the complaints or criticisms, just or unjust, of our citizens against the conduct of their agents."

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be. The functionaries of every government have propensities to command at will the liberty and property of their constituents. There is no safe deposit for these but with the people themselves; nor can they be safe with them without information. Where the press is free, and every man able to read, all is safe."

So self-proclaimed Constitutional Conservatives, why are you not defending the Constitution and the forethought of those who took part in creating it? Why are you still backing Trump who obviously isn't respecting the glue that put this country together? And before you say the press is lying and not reporting the truth, please educate yourself, as the Founders knew there would always be press that would explore the fringe of truth. They said that ALL press must still be protected by the Constitution, because once you start taking away the freedom of the press from some you feel is being untruthful, it becomes subjective and the freedom of press as a whole will suddenly be at risk.

Journalists are trying to get Trump supporters killed..... calling them nazis, and racists...... the republican baseball team was already shot up, there have been actual beatings and other violence....

Get back to us when Trump has those idiots at CNN arrested ....

So is using the term "anti-immigrant" is prejudicial and is meant to be so.
Trump isn't against immigrants NOR am I and 90+million like me that have relatives or ARE "legal" immigrants.
We are totally against though people who are NOT coming legally to the USA. Who are using coyotes that they pay thousands of dollars to sneak them across.
Who eventually we pay for in shelter, etc. but then WE are castigated by people like you and the MSM as being "anti-immigrant". Which is a LIE!

it is insulting to us to call us "anti-immigrant" just because we and our relatives came to the USA LEGALLY!

At government websites and the Supreme Court uses the term illegal alien which I guess is more fitting than illegal immigrant or undocumented immigrant. In the 1981 Supreme Court ruling the term illegal alien was used. Often calling something what it is, is just the plain truth.

Forum List

Back