Donald Trump is Going to Get a Journalist Killed

Why do I perceive Trump and his followers as anti-immigrant? Gee! It's a puzzle!

"They're sending drugs, they're rapists. They're murderers. And some, I assume, are good people,"

"Build that wall!"

"Donald Trump is calling for a complete ban of Muslims entering this country until our leaders figure out what the hell is going on!"

Zero tolerance means removing children from their parents. And it's the parent's fault! Besides, we're putting them in summer camps!

And you offer Melanie up as evidence of Trump's pro-immigrants stance?

So I take it YOU are in favor of NO borders. Let ANY criminal, rapist,etc. come into the USA? That's what you favor?
Or are you also in favor of putting children in jail with their parents when Dad or Mom rob a bank...kill a person... or let the people go?
As far as Muslims... are you in favor of the USA banning the legal system and adopting Sharia law? You are in favor of all those things is that right?

Oh and I'm offering up me and 90 million others like me that are really offended by idiots who encourage by "open borders" sorrowful pictures, and you never seemed
to comprehend the prices WE and 90 million others like me had to pay to become LEGAL immigrant/Citizens.

That is the offensive part is idiots like you excusing lazy, criminal behavior i.e. sneaking across the border, PAYING COYOTES 1,000s of dollars to come into the USA and
then since they committed a criminal act coming in illegally, they go on and commit further crimes!

YOU are forgetting 90 million of us!
Yeah. That' exactly how it works. One either supports,Trump.in all things OR wants open borders, crime, mayhem and disaster.

This is not a zero sum game! This is not all 'my way or the highway'.

Where do you get the gall to think lie that?
Simple people with tiny/simple minds can only think in binary.

Well my point was about the MSM bias as illustrated by their lack of using the simple adjective "Illegal" shows they are thinking only in black and white or binary!
They consistently use the term "anti-immigrant" and that is so wrong!

What is the problem with using the adjective "anti-illegal immigrant" as that is what Trump is describing.
But being the binary mindset that ANYTHING Trump does is wrong describes the MSM.

Trump has NEVER EVER said he was anti-immigrant. The MSM in their hatred of Trump and deplorables like me and millions like us continue to speak with disdain.
As I've said several times here.
I personally don't like Trump's boisterous,obnoxious, boastful characteristics. And my experiences with people like him though they are successful.

And I know he is getting more done than any president in modern history.
He is getting things done.
Cutting regulations.
Cutting taxes.
It has been nearly 50 years since the economy has seen job creations like we have now where there are more jobs than people to fill them! Hence Trump wants
qualified immigrants!

And like most bosses I've known they are NOT personable people...but they get things done.

So to with Trump. Remember Trump's a selfish person like me and everyone else. Why he became president was he wants his children/grandchildren to have a better life.
That simple. And when we have presidents' more concerned about public image, the MSM's opinion, and NOT getting America on a better track... we needed truly a change.
Is it only possible to get things done by being an unrepentant asshole? Does one have to be a totally repellent human being, a social slug, a boor, to be effective? Can it be impossible for gentlemen and ladies to be effective leaders? Does it take a jerk to be president?

The term "illegal immigrant" is one used by hard liners to emphasize the "illegal" part. That casts every undocumented immigrant as a criminal by default. Hard to deal with a perceived problem with undocumented immigrants when they are criminals at least, but enhanced by the idiot Trump as drug dealers, rapists and murderers. He assumes some may be good people.

I hope and pray America never again is forced to endure leadership so corrosive, so I,mature, so erratic, so vile as the brand of leadership coming from this administration. I'm embarrassed by him as all Americans with a conscience are.
Trump-Derangement-Syndrome-600x429.jpg

I see a lot of good journalism out there...good investigative reporting, etc. Maybe we're so locked into our boxes we are unwilling to see what displeases us politically as good?

The opiod epidemic, investigative reporting in prison problems, I've seen good reporting on the Mueler investigation, along with the usual specualitive rubbish. It's out there.

So I take it YOU are in favor of NO borders. Let ANY criminal, rapist,etc. come into the USA? That's what you favor?
Or are you also in favor of putting children in jail with their parents when Dad or Mom rob a bank...kill a person... or let the people go?
As far as Muslims... are you in favor of the USA banning the legal system and adopting Sharia law? You are in favor of all those things is that right?

Oh and I'm offering up me and 90 million others like me that are really offended by idiots who encourage by "open borders" sorrowful pictures, and you never seemed
to comprehend the prices WE and 90 million others like me had to pay to become LEGAL immigrant/Citizens.

That is the offensive part is idiots like you excusing lazy, criminal behavior i.e. sneaking across the border, PAYING COYOTES 1,000s of dollars to come into the USA and
then since they committed a criminal act coming in illegally, they go on and commit further crimes!

YOU are forgetting 90 million of us!
Yeah. That' exactly how it works. One either supports,Trump.in all things OR wants open borders, crime, mayhem and disaster.

Well my point was about the MSM bias as illustrated by their lack of using the simple adjective "Illegal" shows they are thinking only in black and white or binary!

What is the problem with using the adjective "anti-illegal immigrant" as that is what Trump is describing.
But being the binary mindset that ANYTHING Trump does is wrong describes the MSM.

Trump has NEVER EVER said he was anti-immigrant. The MSM in their hatred of Trump and deplorables like me and millions like us continue to speak with disdain.
I personally don't like Trump's boisterous,obnoxious, boastful characteristics. And my experiences with people like him though they are successful.

Cutting regulations.
Cutting taxes.
It has been nearly 50 years since the economy has seen job creations like we have now where there are more jobs than people to fill them! Hence Trump wants
qualified immigrants!

And like most bosses I've known they are NOT personable people...but they get things done.

So to with Trump. Remember Trump's a selfish person like me and everyone else. Why he became president was he wants his children/grandchildren to have a better life.
That simple. And when we have presidents' more concerned about public image, the MSM's opinion, and NOT getting America on a better track... we needed truly a change.
Is it only possible to get things done by being an unrepentant asshole? Does one have to be a totally repellent human being, a social slug, a boor, to be effective? Can it be impossible for gentlemen and ladies to be effective leaders? Does it take a jerk to be president?

The term "illegal immigrant" is one used by hard liners to emphasize the "illegal" part. That casts every undocumented immigrant as a criminal by default. Hard to deal with a perceived problem with undocumented immigrants when they are criminals at least, but enhanced by the idiot Trump as drug dealers, rapists and murderers. He assumes some may be good people.

I hope and pray America never again is forced to endure leadership so corrosive, so I,mature, so erratic, so vile as the brand of leadership coming from this administration. I'm embarrassed by him as all Americans with a conscience are.

Funny...when Obama talked about uniting America you guys called him a racist :lol: That was called Obama Derangement Syndrom...

horseyjune20.png

With the things he is saying to a base that is full of several conspiracy nutjobs, Trump is going to get a journalist killed, and then what? He is going to be sued for everything he owns, and he should be found guilty for it. MSNBC reporter Katy Tur reported this week how someone wrote her saying she should be raped and killed, followed by MAGA. We've already seen what Trump's supporters are capable of when one who believed Alex Jones Pizzagate shot up Comet Ping-Pong Pizza. It is the JOB of the news to hold the government and its official responsible for what they say and do. When Trump blatantly lies every couple of minutes, it is the media's job to point it out. The founders of the U.S. put the freedom of the press into the very first Amendment of the Constitution for a reason, it is fundamentally imperative to having a true democracy.

James Madison very clearly stated this when he wrote:

"A popular Government without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy, or perhaps both. Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."

A couple from Thomas Jefferson who wrote the Constitution:

"I am ... for freedom of the press, and against all violations of the Constitution to silence by force and not by reason the complaints or criticisms, just or unjust, of our citizens against the conduct of their agents."

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be. The functionaries of every government have propensities to command at will the liberty and property of their constituents. There is no safe deposit for these but with the people themselves; nor can they be safe with them without information. Where the press is free, and every man able to read, all is safe."

So self-proclaimed Constitutional Conservatives, why are you not defending the Constitution and the forethought of those who took part in creating it? Why are you still backing Trump who obviously isn't respecting the glue that put this country together? And before you say the press is lying and not reporting the truth, please educate yourself, as the Founders knew there would always be press that would explore the fringe of truth. They said that ALL press must still be protected by the Constitution, because once you start taking away the freedom of the press from some you feel is being untruthful, it becomes subjective and the freedom of press as a whole will suddenly be at risk.
Like CNN almost got 30 Republicans killed?

Cutting regulations.
Cutting taxes.
qualified immigrants!

Funny...when Obama talked about uniting America you guys called him a racist :lol: That was called Obama Derangement Syndrom...

horseyjune20.png
He did more harm to race relations than any other president in recent history.......that's a laughable statement and cartoon.

Now get on the back of the bus..........who said that.................:iyfyus.jpg:

With the things he is saying to a base that is full of several conspiracy nutjobs, Trump is going to get a journalist killed, and then what? He is going to be sued for everything he owns, and he should be found guilty for it. MSNBC reporter Katy Tur reported this week how someone wrote her saying she should be raped and killed, followed by MAGA. We've already seen what Trump's supporters are capable of when one who believed Alex Jones Pizzagate shot up Comet Ping-Pong Pizza. It is the JOB of the news to hold the government and its official responsible for what they say and do. When Trump blatantly lies every couple of minutes, it is the media's job to point it out. The founders of the U.S. put the freedom of the press into the very first Amendment of the Constitution for a reason, it is fundamentally imperative to having a true democracy.

"A popular Government without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy, or perhaps both. Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."

"I am ... for freedom of the press, and against all violations of the Constitution to silence by force and not by reason the complaints or criticisms, just or unjust, of our citizens against the conduct of their agents."

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be. The functionaries of every government have propensities to command at will the liberty and property of their constituents. There is no safe deposit for these but with the people themselves; nor can they be safe with them without information. Where the press is free, and every man able to read, all is safe."

So self-proclaimed Constitutional Conservatives, why are you not defending the Constitution and the forethought of those who took part in creating it? Why are you still backing Trump who obviously isn't respecting the glue that put this country together? And before you say the press is lying and not reporting the truth, please educate yourself, as the Founders knew there would always be press that would explore the fringe of truth. They said that ALL press must still be protected by the Constitution, because once you start taking away the freedom of the press from some you feel is being untruthful, it becomes subjective and the freedom of press as a whole will suddenly be at risk.
Like CNN almost got 30 Republicans killed?

How?

It has been a pattern since President Trump was inaugurated well over a year ago. Coverage of the White House on the “Big Three” broadcast networks — ABC, CBS and NBC — remains 91 percent negative, according to a new study by the Media Research Center, which has been tracking the phenomenon since Mr. Trump hit the campaign trail in 2016.

It was over 90 percent hostile then — and remains so now. The trend is unprecedented, according to the analysis.

Trump coverage still 90% negative, says new study
Does Trump deserve this kind of coverage because he's conducted himself inappropriately? Are Trumps wounds really self-inflicted?

Trump bears a lot of the blame for his problems with the media. He mocked the media, called journalists "the enemy of the people," and went to Washington with much vulgar bragging, essentially promising he'd kick the political establishment right in the private parts. And telling the Russians that former FBI director James Comey is a "nut job" doesn't help. Is it really surprising that the establishment is kicking back?

The war between Trump and media is not good for journalism, and it's certainly not good for the country. Trump simple can not take the high road. It's not in his nature. The media can and should. The American people do not need the media to telling them hourly that Trump lies prodigiously and is a real blowhard. That's evident to all except the most devoted Trump followers. Their continuous attacks is strengthening his bas
e.

Last edited:

Yes, being here without our permission is being illegal. It's you people on the left that Clintonized it by calling them undocumented immigrants. That's like calling the drug dealer in your neighborhood an unlicensed pharmacist.

If you are here with no documents, you are here illegally.

Oh please, you are a partisan hack. Any of the other Republican contenders could be President today and outside of some liberal Republicans like Jeb or Kasich, you would find a list of problems with them as well.

Yes, being here without our permission is being illegal. It's you people on the left that Clintonized it by calling them undocumented immigrants. That's like calling the drug dealer in your neighborhood an unlicensed pharmacist.

If you are here with no documents, you are here illegally.

Oh please, you are a partisan hack. Any of the other Republican contenders could be President today and outside of some liberal Republicans like Jeb or Kasich, you would find a list of problems with them as well.
No. My problems are with the mercurial and boorish nature of Teump's comportment.

Let's see. Obama, the Dems, and BLM got dozens of police officers murdered. White people were attacked. Now Republicans can't even go out to dinner without antifa thugs or others attacking them for supporting Trump. A woman attacked another man for having a Trump bumper sticker by ramming into his vehicle with her car.

Many people have been viciously attacked, injured and murdered. Not a peep. Now, you are up in arms over something that hasn't even happened and likely won't.

Go fuck yourself.
Oh those poor attacked white people FU you fn racist pos Don't go out for dinner because we'll be watching lol lol

1. August 4, 2018: Trump supporter’s car has all 4 tires slashed in Philly.
  2. August 4, 2018: Left-wing terrorists Antifa follow and harass Candace Owens
  3. August 2, 2018: Man arrested for threatening Rep. SteveScalise
  4. August 1, 2018: Woman charged with trying to hit man with her car over Trump sticker
  5. July 26, 2018: Trump supporter punched in Hollywood
  6. July 25, 2018: Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star destroyed … again.
  7. July 25, 2018: Man arrested, indicted on charges after allegedly threatening Congresswoman Diane Black
  8. July 24, 2018: Sen Cory Booker (D-NJ) Says Brett Kavanaugh supporters are “complicit in evil”
  9. July 23, 2018: Denver Post Runs Letter to Editor Suggesting Trump Should Be Executed
  10. July 23, 2018: Elizabeth Warren Supporter Shoves Challenger
  11. July 20, 2018: Green-Haired “Gender Fluid” Guy Spits All Over Teen’s MAGA Hat
  12. July 20, 2018: ‘Hang Trump’ Shirt Peddled on Facebook
  13. July 19, 2018: ‘New Yorker’ Kills Trump
  14. July 19, 2018: CA Anti-Trump Protesters Target Legal Immigrant’s Cafe Over Trump Support, Hurl Feces
  15. July 17, 2018: Uber Driver Refuses to Serve Black Conservatives Over MAGA Hat
  16. July 17, 2018: Gory Trump Throat-Cutting Art Decorates Portland Gallery
  17. July 16, 2018: House Democrat Calls For ‘Military Folks’ To ‘Stop Trump’
  18. July 16, 2018: Mob chases pro-Trump group out of Los Angeles bar
  19. July 15, 2018: Anti-Trump Paraglider Who Buzzed Trump Visit Arrested in Britain

For the list of the other 520 recorded events, go to:

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journ...ence-and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/

I mean, statistically, the economy is booming (though it actually isn't...it's just a debt fueled mess - just as it was under Obama). Yet Trump still cannot crawl above 50% approval in respected polls. Which just shows you how much he is despised.

Independent studies have concluded that most (over 80%) of Trump reporting by the MSM is negative. If there is any truth to this 50% approval, what it shows is how easily brainwashed by the MSM our public is. If Hillary had the same results, the negative reporting on her would be closer to 10%. Gee, I wonder why people despise Trump? Duh!

Last edited:
The NRA is still the NRA, the difference is gun control advocates have gone from regulating guns to trying to ban them without actually banning them.

And the ACLU is still the ACLU, thank God for that.

Not even close.

Leaked Internal Memo Reveals the ACLU Is Wavering on Free Speech

And the NRA is in bed with the Russians.

So?

Really?

You used to be better than this.

The NRA is the NRA. it's only concern is the ability of law abiding citizens to own firearms in a usable fashion.

The ACLU used to be all about free speech, even detestable speech. Now they seem to be veering away from it.

The NRA has gotten much more radical, witness their scare tactic videos.

The ACLU has been about a number of rights including religious rights and free speech. They still are.

Let's see, the NRA has gotten more radical, but it has nothing to do with the left blaming them for the latest mass murders. I can't figure that one out! :dunno:

When reporters are in such a hurry that they do not check sources, check spelling, check grammar then they need to slow down and look at their work. When they spin headlines for the biggest impact with little to no regard for the truth, they may want to look at their work. When they run a story on the front page or at the top of every half hour then bury the retraction on a short, quick second in the middle of the night or on the page under help wanted, they might want to look at their work. When you refuse to cover news that might reflect well on the president or put it with something that may detract from that news, they might want to look at their work. When they spend hours and acres of column comparing the president to Hitler, Stalin and others they may want to look at their work. When they applaud someone being fired for a tweet yet hire or defend someone for the same type of tweet they may want to look at their work.

The left always points out that this or that person on the right did something wrong yet defends or laughs off when someone points out the left.

I totally agree with your first paragraph.

But how come you never notice when someone on the right does this - you only point out the left? How did Fox cover Obama for example? How did they treat Clinton?
Would you care to point to any congress man or woman that told their constituents to hound 44 or Clinton, harass them in public? Can you show me where any reputable publication called either one Hitler, Stalin?
Care to point me to a link where a congress person or ex CIA, exFBI compared any of their policies to the KristalKnacht or the Hollicost?

There are so many...where do we start?

Mark Pothier: Taking note of Republican candidates who compare Obama to Hitler - The Boston Globe

Why Republicans are obsessed with comparing Obama to Hitler

My Favorite Examples of Republicans Comparing Obama to Hitler

Do you need more? Or can we just agree that this extreme silliness has gone on for a long time and no side is immune?

As far as harassment in public, I believe only Maxine has done that, but she is one person, and was roundly condemned by her colleagues wasn’t she?

Now here is a question. Has any Democrat president ever extorted his followers to rough people up? How about encouraging police to bang a suspects head in the car while putting him in? Let’s expand that - any president of any either party?
So your whole premise is that in an off hand way a few compared 44 to Hitler. Not to mention a few of your references were highly partisan. If you are trying to compare that to actually coming straight out and saying that he is Hitler, that he committed treason then you have a slightly off kilter idea of equal.

While I agreed with almost nothing 44 did he did not deserve to be vilified as some did. But to not see that it has been ramped up beyond believability as far as Trump goes is being particularly blind. Do you truthfully believe that the journalists would treat Trump the same as 44 was if something similar to Fast and Furious came out? Do you believe that it would be the same if something like using the IRS were to come out? I do not agree with everything Trump does but I feel that if any of the scandles similar to those I listed came out the media would be inciting everyone to grab a rope and a club then head to the White House.

No, my premise is that the right is no different when it comes to crazy talk. And again, I'll point out - Fox is now MSM. It's "the Media". How did Fox treat Obama? Clinton? Could they do anything right? Come on. I agree the media is harsh on Trump (except for Fox who refuses to criticize him) but part of it is Trump's own antagonistic attitude towards them combined with blatent lying. The media don't know how to report on a president like that, and it's almost humorous to see them contorting themselves finding a way to report it without coming out and saying the president lies.

I don't think the media is inciting. I think most of the time they are reporting. I think Maxine Waters should shut up, and I think Trump should shut up - that's the incitement.

So I guess you didn't participate in the topics of how Fox harshly criticized Trump for his meeting with Putin?

Trump and his followers fail to understand that there is a difference between precise criticism of a reporter and saying as a group the press is the enemy of the people. If there is a story that hurts Trump's considerable yet fragile ego, he could do one of two the nags. He could deal with that specific reporter, his/her employer concentrating no on that specific story. Or, alternatively, he could act as an adult would act, respect the dignity of the office of the president of the United States and move on.

But painting journalism with a broad brush and saying journalists start wars and are dangerous begs unwarranted attacks on journalists.

Journalism can be and deserves to be criticized. But criticizing journalism as a group is wholly irresponsible.

There is ONE grossly glaring example of how MSM can be thoroughly criticized for it's BIASED reporting.

Look at this screenshot: 67,200 examples of how the BIASED MSM has gotten it so wrong and wholly responsible for this gigantic hoax!
Klobuchar warns GOP senator to condemn Trump's anti-immigrant "... CNN
Trump's anti-immigrant remarks.. Chicago-suntimes.com
Caravan of migrants tests Trump's anti-immigrant".. DW.com

How many of the people that believe Trump anti-immigrant" know that Trump is married to a Legal Immigrant so why would he be anti-immigrant"?

Do the know that over 90 million Americans like me are grossly offended as we are either "LEGAL" immigrants or have "LEGAL" immigrants as relatives and we LOVE our LEGAL immigrants.

SO WHY DOES THE MSM PERSIST TO LABEL TRUMP AND ALL OF THE REST OF AS AS ANTI-IMMIGRANTS"???

As a consequence this is WHY we don't believe the MSM.
They persist to favor law breaking immigrants over our legal immigrants. Since when are people who obey the law punished and the law breakers rewarded?

View attachment 208781
Why do I perceive Trump and his followers as anti-immigrant? Gee! It's a puzzle!

"They're sending drugs, they're rapists. They're murderers. And some, I assume, are good people,"

"Build that wall!"

"Donald Trump is calling for a complete ban of Muslims entering this country until our leaders figure out what the hell is going on!"

Zero tolerance means removing children from their parents. And it's the parent's fault! Besides, we're putting them in summer camps!

And you offer Melanie up as evidence of Trump's pro-immigrants stance?

Immigrant children: Here's what's happening with kids at the border, policywise

Let’s see who’s gonna get someone killed?

Trump by his words or some left wing Bernie nutjob type who brings a long gun to softball practice?
Thought you guys loved Bernie now.

What made you think that?
Been reading some posts the last week speaking positively of him.

News to me. A Socialist is a Socialist and Socialism is counter to Capitalism.

I think the only time anybody on the right brings up Sander's is when we say how he got screwed by Hillary and the DNC, but that's not an endorsement of Sander's, it's a comment on the dirty dealings of the Democrat party.

Cutting regulations.
Cutting taxes.
qualified immigrants!

horseyjune20.png

Well the problem with Obama was he kept apologizing for America around the world. Blaming America for all the world's woes.
While back in the USA he made statements like these that certainly didn't engender any positive attitudes about the engine that drives our economy.
Truly something Trump WOULD never say that he wanted companies to bankrupt, or higher gas prices are ok, or utilities rates skyrocketing...
by the way the issue of "skyrocketing utilities' rates"?
"101 utilities cut rates, credit GOP tax cuts." — Donald Trump on Thursday, June 7th, 2018 in a tweet
Investor-owned utilities pay corporate taxes, so the tax law’s lowering of the top corporate rate from 35 percent to 21 percent should save this type of utility a substantial amount of money. Did 101 utilities cut rates after GOP tax bill?
As I stated Obama had no problem in seeing utility rates skyrocket...conversely Trump's bringing them down.

Obamaantibus080418.png

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    122.3 KB · Views: 19

Forum List

Back