🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump is such a threat to the nation.

Impeachment and removal from office are two separate things.
No shit?
She is only oversees one and only has influence in the other so she's simply looking to get the fairest trail she can for the findings that were realized in the House.
No, she only oversees one and has no influence in the other. She doesn't have anything to say about the rest of it.
Again, you can disagree with the impeachment results but the OP is making up reasons for her actions now and the wingnut stupidity is painful to watch.
What's painful to watch is Nancy flopping around like a fish out of water. Painful but funny as hell. LOL

Political influence, she has political influence on the process. Just as others outside the senate have like Trump. It's not complicated.
Once the House takes a vote on it she has no influence. Her part is done. If she doesn't send them to the Senate, the impeachment is done. She painted herself into a corner and can't get out. This is great fun to watch. :popcorn:

Her part being done as leader of the House is done, doesn't mean she can't influence further outcomes.

Also, the impeachment is already done, he was impeached. Remember?
she can't. you know that right? tell me you understand leverage.

She's trying to find a buyer for her kid.

No shit?
She is only oversees one and only has influence in the other so she's simply looking to get the fairest trail she can for the findings that were realized in the House.
No, she only oversees one and has no influence in the other. She doesn't have anything to say about the rest of it.
Again, you can disagree with the impeachment results but the OP is making up reasons for her actions now and the wingnut stupidity is painful to watch.
What's painful to watch is Nancy flopping around like a fish out of water. Painful but funny as hell. LOL

Political influence, she has political influence on the process. Just as others outside the senate have like Trump. It's not complicated.
how? Explain to the class how this influence works. what is it she can actually do? hold the articles. have at it, she's the one that wants them passed. not Mitch. why does he care? Why does Trump care? your TDS has crawled all the way through your bowels friend.

By calling attention to McConnell not wanting to call witnesses or take the trail seriously. So, holding out for a better deal as moderate Republicans are getting calls from their own constituents wanting a full trail.

As for the impeachment articles they have already passed.

I'm pretty sure the most narcissistic president this country has ever known cares a great deal about how his impeachment trail will make him look.
huh? what is her leverage son? come on beat us down with this genius of yours. Mitch gives two shits if she uses that paper for wiping her ass. how is it she has leverage/ this isn't his thing it's hers. dude, you are very confused. hly fk.

Mitch didn't ask her to perform the impeachment. that was her. so she kidnapped her own kid and wants some bad guy to give her money for her kid. too fking funny.

giphy.gif

Mitch doesn't care that Trump was impeached? I doubt that.

Anyway, I've already answered this.

Did you? In that particular chamber of Congress, the majority was in full agreement and voted for impeachment. Your feelings won't change that permanent asterisk on this *pResident's record.

Everything's funny to you beasts isn't it?

If the Right EVER gets to the position (controlling the media, the Entertainment industry etc etc etc) and is able to do exactly the same as you folks are having the luxury of doing to the Right today, you folks would be hanging yourselves and jumping off the nearest building faster than Rosie O'Donnel can eat a cheese filled croissant.

The Right has been excessively passive and tolerant......if they continue, they will become subjects to slavery.

She wants to know what the rules are going to be in the senate so that McConnell doesn't attempt to kill any impeachment trial thus rendering what she feels is important for our country to fall by the way side. You don't have to agree with her to recognize the obvious.
What difference does it make? Impeachment is DOA anyway.

Who has the majority in the House, genius? Do you even understand how government works? Unanimous. Get a clue.
Apparently, you have no clue what "unanimous" means. Most Libtards have trouble with big words, so don't feel bad.

Unanimous means in full agreement. In the House, the majority voted for impeachment. You can't change the meaning of words because they offend your feelings. Unanimous. Maybe English isn't your first language. Maybe you're just an idiot, I won't speculate.
230-197 is "full agreement"? "Unanimous"?

You really are dumb.:21:
Who has the majority in the House, genius? Do you even understand how government works? Unanimous. Get a clue.
Apparently, you have no clue what "unanimous" means. Most Libtards have trouble with big words, so don't feel bad.

Unanimous means in full agreement. In the House, the majority voted for impeachment. You can't change the meaning of words because they offend your feelings. Unanimous. Maybe English isn't your first language. Maybe you're just an idiot, I won't speculate.
230-197 is "full agreement"? "Unanimous"?

You really are dumb.:21:

Is 230 a larger number than 197? Take your time...
Really dude? You are a complete moron.

Keep it up, this is hilarious.:5_1_12024:

The impeachment proceedings were hilarious, and the outcome predictable. Your president was impeached. How does that sit with you? Do you believe it, or is it all a conspiracy?

She wants to know what the rules are going to be in the senate so that McConnell doesn't attempt to kill any impeachment trial thus rendering what she feels is important for our country to fall by the way side. You don't have to agree with her to recognize the obvious.

Right....

Even though they totally obscured and ignored ALL the rules that pertained to Trump's Defense. Total sham and disregarded the Constitution 100%
Even so far as having Closed Door secret meetings to exclude Republicans from the process.

Now you Jackass Tyrants are demanding that the Senate do everything for you that you flat refused to budge on in the House?

Might just be my opinion,...but your side is committing what many might call Capital Offenses.

I swear, if the Right EVER allows you first class criminals to gain power.....they will get what they deserve in Spades.

Right....

Like I said you don't have to agree with her or the results of the impeachment to understand that by holding off sending this to the house is somehow an acknowledgement that she doesn't think Trump is a danger to the country. Which was the point of the OP. It's pure fantasy.
giphy.gif

No shit?

Once the House takes a vote on it she has no influence. Her part is done. If she doesn't send them to the Senate, the impeachment is done. She painted herself into a corner and can't get out. This is great fun to watch. :popcorn:

Her part being done as leader of the House is done, doesn't mean she can't influence further outcomes.

Idiot, I'm not saying she has a role in the senate. I'm saying in a political sense should could sway an outcome by delaying articles. I have no idea if it would work or not but she is a politician and politicians can and do influence each other. Not rocket science here.

No shit?

how? Explain to the class how this influence works. what is it she can actually do? hold the articles. have at it, she's the one that wants them passed. not Mitch. why does he care? Why does Trump care? your TDS has crawled all the way through your bowels friend.

By calling attention to McConnell not wanting to call witnesses or take the trail seriously. So, holding out for a better deal as moderate Republicans are getting calls from their own constituents wanting a full trail.

I'm pretty sure the most narcissistic president this country has ever known cares a great deal about how his impeachment trail will make him look.
huh? what is her leverage son? come on beat us down with this genius of yours. Mitch gives two shits if she uses that paper for wiping her ass. how is it she has leverage/ this isn't his thing it's hers. dude, you are very confused. hly fk.

Mitch didn't ask her to perform the impeachment. that was her. so she kidnapped her own kid and wants some bad guy to give her money for her kid. too fking funny.

giphy.gif

he wasn't. that's what you don't understand. hly fk.

she's holding her own kid hostage, and you think mitch is concerned. no friend, that just makes you fking idiot of the century.

Last edited:
And how does she do that, by not sending the articles to the Senate? That's like threatening to go on a hunger strike. Nobody cares.
Yes, and he's still the President, still making America great again. Pisses you off, doesn't it?

No shit?

Idiot, I'm not saying she has a role in the senate. I'm saying in a political sense should could sway an outcome by delaying articles. I have no idea if it would work or not but she is a politician and politicians can and do influence each other. Not rocket science here.
how? explain this backward hostage taking.

The actual Impeachment is not the most significant event to come of this whole process. The disregard for process and law is the elephant in the room here.

If we continue to accept every miscarriage of justice and tolerate their disregard of the Constitution, one day we will look up and the difference it makes will be Liberty or Slavery...maybe even life or death. Ask Venezuelans.

There comes a time when tyrants are stopped....or not.

Well no, he was impeached. That already happened. The House performed it's role and that vote was counted.

Of course Trump will not be convicted in the senate. But if 2 or 3 Republicans vote to throw him out then politically there is something to that. Anyway, I don't even think that would be Pelosi's end game. She just wants a full trial with witnesses.

Did you? In that particular chamber of Congress, the majority was in full agreement and voted for impeachment. Your feelings won't change that permanent asterisk on this *pResident's record.

If the Right EVER gets to the position (controlling the media, the Entertainment industry etc etc etc) and is able to do exactly the same as you folks are having the luxury of doing to the Right today, you folks would be hanging yourselves and jumping off the nearest building faster than Rosie O'Donnel can eat a cheese filled croissant.

The Right has been excessively passive and tolerant......if they continue, they will become subjects to slavery.

K. I'm completely apathetic to whatever it is your tribe wants or needs either way. I predict it will get much, much worse over the the next four years for the right. Corrupt *pResident or not. The Dems and Reps hate and want to completely destroy each other. I say get on with it, already. These constant threats and bluster between the parties has grown boring.

giphy.gif

she's holding her own kid hostage, and you think mitch is concerned. no friend, that just makes you a fking idiot of the century.

He was impeached when the articles were voted on.

And how does she do that, by not sending the articles to the Senate? That's like threatening to go on a hunger strike. Nobody cares.
Yes, and he's still the President, still making America great again. Pisses you off, doesn't it?
blazing+saddles+cleavon+little+black+sheriff+animated+gif.gif

giphy.gif

she's holding her own kid hostage, and you think mitch is concerned. no friend, that just makes you a fking idiot of the century.

nope. keep trying.

Well no, he was impeached. That already happened. The House performed it's role and that vote was counted.

Of course Trump will not be convicted in the senate. But if 2 or 3 Republicans vote to throw him out then politically there is something to that. Anyway, I don't even think that would be Pelosi's end game. She just wants a full trial with witnesses.
no it didn't. It happens when she hands the articles to the senate, then he was impeached. until such time, she's

giphy.gif

nope, has to be handed to the senate. your own scholar fk said so.

Pelosi's game is up and she knows it. She was desperate and miscalculated. If anything, it will help Trump win in November.

Forum List

Back