Donald Trump is using hate as a campaign tool

Historically ,most partisan politics utilize some sort of fear factor to demonize their opponents, and gain cheerleaders in their camp.

Those that buy into it are tools

Those that remain objective are not

~S~

But there are real threats that a objective person should be afraid of.

Yes there are Correll , but they are usually coerced toward partisan politics , thus ending up some politicians gain, a division is created ,and nothing really gets done about it,save for some congressional constituent special interst group lining their coffers w/tax $$

Donald Trump's tactics of ranting hate at people and groups is straight out of the novel 1984 by George Orwell.

Donald Trump is applying the Orwellian two minutes of hate multiple times a day.

So sad I’m late to this party.

Someone else may have already touched on this but why do I get the feeling you’ve never read “1984”?

If this post is genuine then you, my dear fellow, are brainwashed.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
I have seen opinion, allegation, fantasy and disingenuousness and no credible sources corroborating any of the opinion, allegation, fantasy and disingenuousness. Could it be you have none, and all your opinion, allegation, fantasy and disingenuousness is just empty hot air?

Donald Trump's tactics of ranting hate at people and groups is straight out of the novel 1984 by George Orwell.

Donald Trump is applying the Orwellian two minutes of hate multiple times a day.

Someone else may have already touched on this but why do I get the feeling you’ve never read “1984”?

I have seen opinion, allegation, fantasy and disingenuousness and no credible sources corroborating any of the opinion, allegation, fantasy and disingenuousness. Could it be you have none, and all your opinion, allegation, fantasy and disingenuousness is just empty hot air?

You have mistaken me for Donald Trump. Your phrenologist needs to give you a new reading of the bumps on your head.

You have mistaken me for Donald Trump. Your phrenologist needs to give you a new reading of the bumps on your head.

Dude. He crushed you, and your response was weak as shit.

Put some credible sources up to corroborate your contention. You are far too stupid to be confused with Mickey Mouse let alone Donald Trump.

Last edited:

Put some credible sources up to corroborate your contention. You are far to stupid to be confused with Mickey Mouse let alone Donald Trump.

Are you Goofy?

Hey, hate works...Hate will help the republicans keep the house and senate and win the WH in 2020...

All that mushy talk about love conquers hate -- not true....Hate always wins

..but only if you are Republican

But I didn't think he was that smart.

View attachment 226656

?

Not surprised you don’t get it.

Put some credible sources up to corroborate your contention. You are far to stupid to be confused with Mickey Mouse let alone Donald Trump.

Are you Goofy?
Certainly not. Considering your posts the only conclusion is you are Goofy to the extreme, in fact Goofy is genius in comparison to you.

Its hysterical that every time the k00k left doubles down on the Trump racism narrative his poll #'s climb!!:113::113::cul2:

Too many Americans have been falsely accused of racism, or at least known someone who has.

So, more and more, when they hear a man accused on racism, for bullshit reasons, they realize that they and that person, are natural allies.

Are you Goofy?
Certainly not. Considering your posts the only conclusion is you are Goofy to the extreme, in fact Goofy is genius in comparison to you.

Your admiration of Goofy as a "genius" doesn't bode well for your own intellect.

Bullshit! Hate is what morons like Joe Scarborough pump out when he claims Trump is sending children to the gas chambers.
When it comes to hate Trump has nothing on the unhinged lunatic left!

trump-immigration-child abuse_2.jpg

Trump can appoint his 'bosom' buddy Jeffrey Epstein to look after the kids.

Wait a minute! Isn't Jeffrey Epstein a convicted pedophile and sex trafficker?

qgv19nbo994z.jpg

Forum List

Back