Donald Trump is using hate as a campaign tool

Donald Trump's tactics of ranting hate at people and groups is straight out of the novel 1984 by George Orwell.

Donald Trump is applying the Orwellian two minutes of hate multiple times a day.
Donald Trump's tactics of ranting hate at people and groups is straight out of the novel 1984 by George Orwell.

Donald Trump is applying the Orwellian two minutes of hate multiple times a day.

But I didn't think he was that smart.

upload_2018-11-4_10-13-17.gif

------------------------------------- i hope that it works Denizen !!

So sad I’m late to this party.

Someone else may have already touched on this but why do I get the feeling you’ve never read “1984”?

If this post is genuine then you, my dear fellow, are brainwashed.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

But I didn't think he was that smart.

View attachment 226656

?

------------------------------------- i hope that it works Denizen !!

That knowledge will come to you when you start burying people in your yard.

Truth is not hate...Truth is the truth, how you react to the truth being revealed is your problem....

n00b midterm shill say "Orange man bad". Color me not surprised.

Go the fuck away in 3 days, ok? You won't be getting paid by that point.

The shill funds dry up right then. Americans are angry, person.

No anti-Americans. :fu:

You know, when I clicked on this thread, I expected the lib in question to have in their op, an example of this "hate" to bolster their claim.

How stupid of me to forget how libs don't play that game. THey just say shit. It don't mean nothing.

Truth is not hate...Truth is the truth, how you react to the truth being revealed is your problem....

Donald Trump Truth is 99.99% lies.

Deplorables love Donald Trump's lies because it justifies their hate.

n00b midterm shill say "Orange man bad". Color me not surprised.

Go the fuck away in 3 days, ok? You won't be getting paid by that point.

The shill funds dry up right then. Americans are angry, person.
No anti-Americans. :fu:

Donald Trump's filthy lucre is drying up? No wonder you're angry.

That is terrible. I hope he didn't call them "deplorables" or anything like that.

Mark

You know, when I clicked on this thread, I expected the lib in question to have in their op, an example of this "hate" to bolster their claim.

How stupid of me to forget how libs don't play that game. THey just say shit. It don't mean nothing.

Are you posting from a Trump rally? Expunge the dogma from your head and feel the hate from Deplorables.

That is terrible. I hope he didn't call them "deplorables" or anything like that.

Mark

We all know Trump doesn't tell the truth and the Deplorables don't expect it.

Are you posting from a Trump rally? Expunge the dogma from your head and feel the hate from Deplorables.

And still nothing to back up your shit.

You are an expert exponent of Trumpery. You are trying to dupe me into doing your work because you are too lazy to Google the information you purportedly seek.

No pearls for you, swine. Go back to your bucket of Trump swill.

You are an expert exponent of Trumpery. You are trying to dupe me into doing your work because you are too lazy to Google the information you purportedly seek.

No pearls for you, swine. Go back to your bucket of Trump swill.

You made a claim.

I've repeatedly pointed out that you cannot support it.

Your answer to that, is to attack me for not supporting your argument.

Dude.

You've not only lost the debate,

you've proven yourself to be a lazy asshole who is too stupid to even understand the concept of debate.

Historically ,most partisan politics utilize some sort of fear factor to demonize their opponents, and gain cheerleaders in their camp.

Those that buy into it are tools

Those that remain objective are not

~S~

Forum List

Back