Donald Trump is Weird & Old and Failing Playing The Race Card

Procrustes Stretched

This place is nothing without the membership.
Dec 1, 2008
There is no denying how weird Trump can get when speaking off-teleprompter (videos galore on YouTube). But when Minnesota Governor Tim Walz mentioned Trump/MAGA/Vance being "weird" he was describing an observation that is indisputable: In conversation, Walz mentions a few facts and it's devastating to Trump/MAGA/Vance.

The age thing? It's really, really come back to haunt those who went after Biden's age (where for a long time Trump got a pass, being only a few years younger). The proverbial chickens have come home to roost. "All is fair in..."

And then we get to old reliable race card, that has become so torn and bent at the edges it's being ruled out of the game.

a few quotes:

Two weeks into Kamala Harris’s campaign for President I wanted to give you a polling and campaign status gut check. The short version is that Harris is now slightly but measurably ahead in the Blue Wall states. She remains behind but now only barely in the southern tier states of Arizona, Georgia and North Carolina. The margins in both directions are mostly between one and two points. Those are nominally margin of error numbers. But when they’re based on multiple polls they become a bit sturdier than that. (I’m following 538’s averages on this. They have Nevada tied.)

1. Heat II

I take a different view of Trump’s performance yesterday than the Morning Shots boys did. I don’t think it was a meltdown. I believe it was a planned set-piece.

It was what they refer to in wrestling as “cheap heat.” And it was smart.

We talked about the wrestling concept of heat earlier this week.

Trump’s view of politics is that nothing can be accomplished without dominating cultural attention. It does not matter if people love you or hate you—you want them fixated on you. From there, you can figure out the angles. (And let the Electoral College do its work.)

Yes, Trump set himself on fire yesterday. But this self-immolation wasn’t an accident and it wasn’t crazy. It was exactly what he wanted.

Pro-Wrestling Explains Why Trump Is Scared of Kamala

trump cheap heat pict bulwark.jpg

Old Man Trump

How two topsy-turvy weeks upended Trump’s 2024 campaign

Donald Trump's Polling Losing Streak Grows as He Goes a Week Without Win

Donald Trump’s Cheap Heat: He knew exactly what he was doing when he said that Kamala Harris isn’t really black.

Campaign Status Check, Two Weeks In

There is no denying how weird Trump can get when speaking off-teleprompter (videos galore on YouTube). But when Minnesota Governor Tim Walz mentioned Trump/MAGA/Vance being "weird" he was describing an observation that is indisputable: In conversation, Walz mentions a few facts and it's devastating to Trump/MAGA/Vance.

The age thing? It's really, really come back to haunt those who went after Biden's age (where for a long time Trump got a pass, being only a few years younger). The proverbial chickens have come home to roost. "All is fair in..."

And then we get to old reliable race card, that has become so torn and bent at the edges it's being ruled out of the game.

a few quotes:

Two weeks into Kamala Harris’s campaign for President I wanted to give you a polling and campaign status gut check. The short version is that Harris is now slightly but measurably ahead in the Blue Wall states. She remains behind but now only barely in the southern tier states of Arizona, Georgia and North Carolina. The margins in both directions are mostly between one and two points. Those are nominally margin of error numbers. But when they’re based on multiple polls they become a bit sturdier than that. (I’m following 538’s averages on this. They have Nevada tied.)

1. Heat II​

I take a different view of Trump’s performance yesterday than the Morning Shots boys did. I don’t think it was a meltdown. I believe it was a planned set-piece.

Trump’s view of politics is that nothing can be accomplished without dominating cultural attention. It does not matter if people love you or hate you—you want them fixated on you. From there, you can figure out the angles. (And let the Electoral College do its work.)

Yes, Trump set himself on fire yesterday. But this self-immolation wasn’t an accident and it wasn’t crazy. It was exactly what he wanted.

View attachment 990352

Old Man Trump

Donald Trump’s Cheap Heat: He knew exactly what he was doing when he said that Kamala Harris isn’t really black.

^^ this post reeks of desperation.

World markets collapsing on the Biden-Kamala watch.

You can try to deflect to Orange Man all you want, it won’t work. No one is buying your bullshit except those addicted to it.

^^ this post reeks of desperation.

World markets collapsing on the Biden-Kamala watch.

You can try to deflect to Orange Man all you want, it won’t work. No one is buying your bullshit except those addicted to it.

Desperation is playing the race card. Everything will be okay. Just step back and allow the adults to work. We have a quit room and a padded room down the hall for you.

a few quotes:

1. Heat II​

View attachment 990352

Old Man Trump

TPM:

Before his poll drop in the final week of his campaign, Biden was in contention but just slightly behind in the Blue Wall states necessary for a victory by the tiniest of margins. Harris now has multiple paths to an electoral college victory. An EC margin of victory similar to Biden’s in 2020 is certainly possible. It was always assumed that a Harris coalition would do or could do relatively better than Biden in the southern tier states. It was also assumed that she would have a weaker hand in the Blue Wall states. It’s that last assumption which, so far, has not been borne out. She’s holding Biden’s numbers with white voters and expanding on them with non-white and younger voters.

There’s no question this is a transformed race. This shift is decisive. And while there’s no way to be sure it’s a lasting one there’s also no obvious reason to assume it won’t be.

Desperation is playing the race card. Everything will be okay. Just step back and allow the adults to work. We have a quit room and a padded room down the hall for you.
The only people who play the race card are leftwingers like Kamala. Like her pretending to be a black person in order to win over some black votes.

a few quotes:

1. Heat II​

View attachment 990352

Old Man Trump

It's always Democrats who play the race card. Trump is preventing Kamala from playing it. As always, a brilliant tactician. Three steps ahead of everybody else. Here's why:

Prior to Trump's posting the two articles, few people realized Harris had at one time identified as an Indian. Most thought she was mostly black with a little Pacific Island thrown in. This great man has now put doubt in people's minds.

a few quotes:

1. Heat II​

View attachment 990352

Old Man Trump

1722871410000.png

It's always Democrats who play the race card. Trump is preventing Kamala from playing it. As always, a brilliant tactician. Three steps ahead of everybody else. Here's why:

Prior to Trump's posting the two articles, few people realized Harris had at one time identified as an Indian. Most thought she was mostly black with a little Pacific Island thrown in. This great man has now put doubt in people's minds.
Right.

Democrats have long protested that Melania is not really white.

Democrats have long attacked Donald Trump with "Is he White enough?" "Is Trump a 'real' White?"

Forum List

Back