Donald Trump is willing to debate Meghan Markle - not his 2024 Republican opponents

It always amuses me the way those with chronic TDS like the OP, phrase their posts against President Trump!

More twisted than a neurotic pretzel! :rolleyes-41:

More insanity from the leader of the republican party.

How about it republicans? You wanna see this debate more than him and his political rivals?

To me this is just another deflection from the real issues with the party.

Namely the fact that it's leader is about to end up in prison.

MM would wipe the floor with the blob.

It always amuses me the way those with chronic TDS like the OP, phrase their posts against President Trump!

More twisted than a neurotic pretzel! :rolleyes-41:
g6sm72jqsqmb1.jpg

If only the OP were truthful; I would so pay to see those two go at each other. :)

Why in the world is Trump afraid to debate these Republicans? He knows damn well they have to handle him like a delicate flower so that they don't upset the base.

He could just do what he does -- potshots, namecalling, insults, like an ignorant grade school bully trying to impress his friends -- and they'd have to stand there and take it.

What's he afraid of?

Why in the world is Trump afraid to debate these Republicans? He knows damn well they have to handle him like a delicate flower so that they don't upset the base.

He could just do what he does -- potshots, namecalling, insults, like an ignorant grade school bully trying to impress his friends -- and they'd have to stand there and take it.

What's he afraid of?
If you use a bit of common sense, it’s not difficult to understand. Trump’s lawyers know that Dem / Marxist / Soros controlled DA’s are waiting like vultures for any statement Trump might make that is even remotely connected to an indictment.

On the other hand, everyone is well aware that Sloppy Joe’s handlers will keep him from debates because he’s guaranteed to make a complete fool of himself. His stuttering and mumbling would be another national embarrassment….. you know, the thing.

More insanity from the leader of the republican party.

How about it republicans? You wanna see this debate more than him and his political rivals?

To me this is just another deflection from the real issues with the party.

Namely the fact that it's leader is about to end up in prison.

word out of the white house is that poor old sick Joey has been accusing his trumpy bear of stealing his stash of cocaine

If you use a bit of common sense, it’s not difficult to understand. Trump’s lawyers know that Dem / Marxist / Soros controlled DA’s are waiting like vultures for any statement Trump might make that is even remotely connected to an indictment.

On the other hand, everyone is well aware that Sloppy Joe’s handlers will keep him from debates because he’s guaranteed to make a complete fool of himself. His stuttering and mumbling would be another national embarrassment….. you know, the thing.
know that Dem / Marxist / Soros controlled DA’s are waiting like vultures for any statement Trump might make that is even remotely connected to an indictment.

On the other hand, everyone is well aware that Sloppy Joe’s handlers will keep him from debates because he’s guaranteed to make a complete fool of himself.

This would be the same Joe Biden who kicked his ass in the 2020 debates?

Would that be your response after falling down and bumping your head?
Is it?

If so, a reader would have reason to wonder at your optimism.

Not only does Donnie lack the intelligence for debate, he lacks the discipline.

I don't care who he debates. I'm writing in Haley at least she showed up to the first debate.

Is it?

If so, a reader would have reason to wonder at your optimism.

Not only does Donnie lack the intelligence for debate, he lacks the discipline.
It is.

A reader would have reason to wonder about your cognitive skills.

Perhaps you have a similar stuttering / mumbling issue allowing you to decipher Sloppy Joe's rambling.

It is.

A reader would have reason to wonder about your cognitive skills.

Perhaps you have a similar stuttering / mumbling issue allowing you to decipher Sloppy Joe's rambling.
I can't reconcile your pep talky things with known facts.

But then neither can you, I bet.

Forum List

Back