Donald Trump just savaged an(other) American hero

Umm, noper.

I wasn't sure the poster Rightwinger, who was trying to help your avatar, was correct.
So my avatar was attempting to give yours the opportunity to correct, add to, or deny...Rightwinger's help.

So, if 'crazies' is the 'insult' that has you discombobulated, well, you may want to re-think your perception of 'crazies'. You may just be too sensitive, too defensive, poster Correll.

After all, John McCain, himself, used this term to describe your scary 'insult':

John McCain Says Calling Donald Trump Supporters ‘Crazies’ Is a ‘Term of Endearment’

769367f163b8c2c5d4fb87d718e10a75
Jordan Chariton | July 24, 2015

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, settle down poster Correll. Not all in this world are completely skeptical of your seeming paranoia.

Good luck.

Dude. Take your silly nonsense and shove it up your ass.

McCain was being an asshole and Trump snapped back at him. This was, let me look, SEVEN years ago. That you people are still trying to gin it into something, is you people being pathetic.

Dude. Take your silly nonsense and shove it up your ass.

McCain was being an asshole and Trump snapped back at him. This was, let me look, SEVEN years ago. That you people are still trying to gin it into something, is you people being pathetic.

McCain was right about Trump Supporters

After Jan 6, “Crazies” was too mild a term

Last edited:
So, in order to criticize a veteran, one needs to be a veteran? Does that apply in every profession? Can you not criticize a politician, until you become a politician? Can you only condemn a police officer's actions after you become a police officer?
Explain how you criticize someone who served their country and you were a coward and didn't serve when you were called. Cops aren't drafted, politicians aren't drafted.
I defended no one. I simply asked a question about it and made a comment about how some people may be hypocritical on this one.
Hard to criticize someone who did something you were too much of a coward to do.

Explain how you criticize someone who served their country and you were a coward and didn't serve when you were called. Cops aren't drafted, politicians aren't drafted.

Hard to criticize someone who did something you were too much of a coward to do.
Again the point he made is valid if as you claim only someone that has served can criticize a vet then why can you criticize a cop or politician?

"Again the point he made is valid if as you claim only someone that has served can criticize a vet then why can you criticize a cop or politician?"

OK, it may be valid.
In a different context.
But that ain't what is being discussed here.

The context of the controversy with the disgraced former president's remarks was that he criticized McCain because McCain was a POW.

He wasn't criticizing him for being a bad pilot, or a bad military officer, or even being a bad Senator....Cadet Bonespurs was criticizing McCain for being shot down and being captured.

Duh!!

Was there a point there? McCain wasn't drafted either

I find the liberal love for John McCain kind of puzzling This is a man who never resisted the opportunity to send the American military into a new conflict.

Of course the left loved him until he ran for president, then they savaged him

McCain was right about Trump Supporters

After Jan 6, “Crazies” was too mild a term

1/6 was one small riot. Compared to the widespread civil unrest from you people, it was nothing.

You are a lying whore and an asshole.

1/6 was one small riot. Compared to the widespread civil unrest from you people, it was nothing.

You are a lying whore and an asshole.

130 cops were injured and a woman killed trying to reach trapped Congressmen

These “crazies” believed Trumps lies and were willing to kill for them

130 cops were injured and a woman killed trying to reach trapped Congressmen

These “crazies” believed Trumps lies and were willing to kill for them

Even if your numbers were correct, and I doubt it greatly, that still in nothing compared to the years of riots from you leftards.

YOu are just a shit talker and a lying asshole.

1651268943792.png

1651268976210.png

1651269000390.png

Even if your numbers were correct, and I doubt it greatly, that still in nothing compared to the years of riots from you leftards.

YOu are just a shit talker and a lying asshole.

View attachment 638146

View attachment 638148

View attachment 638149
Sorry Skippy but your comparisons are not remotely similar

Those riots were about contemporary news events and not conducted because a Crybaby Loser filled them with lies and tried to overturn an election

Forum List

Back