Donald Trump just savaged an(other) American hero

Sorry Skippy but your comparisons are not remotely similar

Those riots were about contemporary news events and not conducted because a Crybaby Loser filled them with lies and tried to overturn an election

My point was that your side's riots were far larger and went on much longer and were thus far worse.

Your response was that your side's reasons to riot were "better" than ours...

This brings up another way your side is WORSE than ours. We, generally do not support our side's one riot,

while you people generally SUPPORT your side's riots.

My point was that your side's riots were far larger and went on much longer and were thus far worse.

Your response was that your side's reasons to riot were "better" than ours...

This brings up another way your side is WORSE than ours. We, generally do not support our side's one riot,

while you people generally SUPPORT your side's riots.
They are not “our sides riots”

They are not organized by “our side” and they do not March under a Biden or Hillary banner

Your side marched under TRUMP banners and attempted to overturn the election

They are not “our sides riots”

They are not organized by “our side” and they do not March under a Biden or Hillary banner

Your side marched under TRUMP banners and attempted to overturn the election

SUre they are. You people support them, agree with them, let them riot, refuse to prosecute them, bail them out, ect. ect. ect.

1651272571086.png

Our people supported protests of police brutality

Your people created a lie and sent a mob to attack the Capitol

I posted a picture of a reporter standing in front of a burning building and YOU made a comment about "protestors", and defend their reasons.

Right there, you made my point for me. YOu people support and defend your far more numerous and violent riots while we don't support our ONE riot.

"We" called for a protest on 1/6. A small number of the protestors there, got out of hand and crossed the line into RIOT.

I don't support them. I am not going to spin what they did. They committed crimes and should pay the price for the crimes they committed.

But it is worth noting, that we had ONE riot, while you had HUNDREDS.

You people are the ones systematically using brown shirt fascist tactics to advanced your political agenda, not us.

YOu are monsters.

I posted a picture of a reporter standing in front of a burning building and YOU made a comment about "protestors", and defend their reasons.

Right there, you made my point for me. YOu people support and defend your far more numerous and violent riots while we don't support our ONE riot.

"We" called for a protest on 1/6. A small number of the protestors there, got out of hand and crossed the line into RIOT.

I don't support them. I am not going to spin what they did. They committed crimes and should pay the price for the crimes they committed.

But it is worth noting, that we had ONE riot, while you had HUNDREDS.

You people are the ones systematically using brown shirt fascist tactics to advanced your political agenda, not us.

YOu are monsters.
Yes, Democrats supported peaceful BLM protests of police brutality

The question is, why weren‘t Republicans outraged over the killing of George Floyd ?

Instead, they smeared Floyd, mocked the protests, advocated more police brutality

So was Bush and yet you bad mouth him all the time or if I am wrong your buddies on the left do, He flew THE most Dangerous aircraft in the US arsenal more then required even if he did not see combat.
Bush wasn't ever in combat.

Yes, Democrats supported peaceful BLM protests of police brutality

The question is, why weren‘t Republicans outraged over the killing of George Floyd ?

Instead, they smeared Floyd, mocked the protests, advocated more police brutality

Nope. The question is, why when I posted the results of a RIOT, you made a comment on "protestors".

Right there, that is you revealing that you are the ones supporting your rioters, not us.

The men who served with him did nor call him a hero.

Actually, they did

Kerry’s crew members who were there that day do not agree with Elliott’s characterization of the event in his 2004 affidavits. They contend that the enemy soldier, although wounded, was still a threat. For example, one of them, Fred Short, said, "The guy was getting ready to stand up with a rocket on his shoulder, coming up. And Mr. Kerry took him out... he would have been about a 30-yard shot... [T]here's no way he could miss us."[53] Del Sandusky, Kerry’s second in command, described the consequences to the lightly armored Swift Boat: "Charlie would have lit us up like a Roman candle because we're full of fuel, we're full of ammunition."[54] Another witness stated that the VC "had an entry wound at the side of his chest and exit wound at the opposite side of the chest cavity, a wound that was consistent with reports of the man turning to fire a second B-40 rocket

Last edited:
Actually, they did

Kerry’s crew members who were there that day do not agree with Elliott’s characterization of the event in his 2004 affidavits. They contend that the enemy soldier, although wounded, was still a threat. For example, one of them, Fred Short, said, "The guy was getting ready to stand up with a rocket on his shoulder, coming up. And Mr. Kerry took him out... he would have been about a 30-yard shot... [T]here's no way he could miss us."[53] Del Sandusky, Kerry’s second in command, described the consequences to the lightly armored Swift Boat: "Charlie would have lit us up like a Roman candle because we're full of fuel, we're full of ammunition."[54] Another witness stated that the VC "had an entry wound at the side of his chest and exit wound at the opposite side of the chest cavity, a wound that was consistent with reports of the man turning to fire a second B-40 rocket

His fellow officers thought he was a piece of shit.

No they didn’t

35 years later, partisan Swift Boat crews started spreading lies about Kerry. None of them actually served with Kerry
Stupid ass those WERE his fellow officers they all served on swift boats and knew what they were talking about, remind us how Kerry went to Cambodia or saw all those troop atrocities?

Forum List

Back