Donald Trump just savaged an(other) American hero

No they didn’t

35 years later, partisan Swift Boat crews started spreading lies about Kerry. None of them actually served with Kerry

COrrect. THe men that served UNDER him, loved him. The men that served ALONGSIDE him, his fellow officers, they hated him.

Both opinions matter.

Clinton won a Rhodes Scholarship and went to Oxford

Irrelevant to his draft dodging. You made a big thing out of Trump avoiding the draft. Suddenly when it is your guy, it's different. For...reasons.

1651415525411.png

Any man or woman who serves in combat is a hero, I guess if you have never served you wouldn't understand that.

Yeah, that sounds a bit much. I have a buddy who's uncle's job in wwii, was to paint numbers on destroyers.

I respect his service. But calling him a Hero, sounds over the top.

Kerry's campaign and partisans made a lot of his war record. Which is fine. Military service is a plus in US elections and it should be.

BUT, going further, and claiming WAR HERO status, makes your actual record a valid issue.

You lefties are always looking for excuses to not take the heat.

Kerry's campaign and partisans made a lot of his war record. Which is fine. Military service is a plus in US elections and it should be.

BUT, going further, and claiming WAR HERO status, makes your actual record a valid issue.

Kerry was in the Navy and could have gotten a safe job on a Carrier or Destroyer. He chose Swift Boats where you come under enemy fire
Kerry was awarded a Silver Star, A Bronze Star and three Purple Hearts

Rather than acknowledge Kerry was a hero, Republicans made up stories about him and mocked his service

Just like Trump did with McCain

Kerry was in the Navy and could have gotten a safe job on a Carrier or Destroyer. He chose Swift Boats where you come under enemy fire

Rather than acknowledge Kerry was a hero, Republicans made up stories about him and mocked his service

Wow. YOu mean a political campaign made positive claims about it's candidate and the opposing campaign looked, found and used negative information to push back on that?

And this, to you, is upsetting?

(damn. I looked for a sarcasm meme, but NONE of them were harsh enough for how weak you come across as)

Wow. YOu mean a political campaign made positive claims about it's candidate and the opposing campaign looked, found and used negative information to push back on that?

And this, to you, is upsetting?

(damn. I looked for a sarcasm meme, but NONE of them were harsh enough for how weak you come across as)
Republicans hate Military Veterans

Trump even mocks Gold Star Families

Republicans hate Military Veterans

Trump even mocks Gold Star Families

That bit where you look for speakers or issues where you can attack your enemies, but by shielded from any counter attack?

That is you being a pussy.

That Gold Star dad was talking shit. LIke you do. And he got some push back. That you lefties cried like little babies about it, is you all being weak ass pussies.

Yeah, that sounds a bit much. I have a buddy who's uncle's job in wwii, was to paint numbers on destroyers.

I respect his service. But calling him a Hero, sounds over the top.
How much combat did he see painting numbers on a destroyer? Of course it is over the top for you, because you don't have a clue what combat is.

You lefties are always looking for excuses to not take the heat.
You cowards are always looking for an excuse to downplay someone else's service record.

LOL read up on his purple hearts and then understand he wanted them to get OUT of Vietnam as for his other awards? He wrote them himself as boat commander.

How much combat did he see painting numbers on a destroyer? Of course it is over the top for you, because you don't have a clue what combat is.

You cowards are always looking for an excuse to downplay someone else's service record.
I ask again for you to explain when Kerry was in Cambodia as he claimed and when he saw all the troop atrocities he claimed?

Forum List

Back