Donald Trump kicks out Reporter! Nice. lol

I wouldn't call that thug a reporter. jerk is good, Hillary ass sniffer is better

Ya, he found out when he was asked to come back in and got more time asking questions than any other reporter. Had Trump stumbling over words as he grilled him. Now he is on international news as the reporter who stood up to Trump and made him behave like a bully with a reporter, again. Reporters are seeing the support and fame they get for going after Trump. The public likes it. Exposing him for the crude jerk he is has become entertainment.

Donald Trump is the mirror of how ugly the GOP has become in recent years.

Yes, we can paint lips on a pig

Time for America to be the sledge hammer again

We don't want their kind around anymore.

Criminals must be prosecuted like Her Thighness Klinton will soon find out

Obama will give her a pardon with the Thanksgiving turkey

-Geaux

-Geaux

"Their kind"? You mean Brown People? Are you "polishing your gun" when you think about that?

Okay, let's get real here, guy.

Our problems are not caused by some brown people coming up here taking poverty wage jobs you and I would never want to work.

Our problems are caused by rich people who have most of the wealth and still don't think they have enough.

Rich people like Donald Trump, who is probably snickering when he thinks about people like you supporting his pretend Presidential Run.

-Geaux

"Their kind"? You mean Brown People? Are you "polishing your gun" when you think about that?

Okay, let's get real here, guy.

Our problems are not caused by some brown people coming up here taking poverty wage jobs you and I would never want to work.

Our problems are caused by rich people who have most of the wealth and still don't think they have enough.

Rich people like Donald Trump, who is probably snickering when he thinks about people like you supporting his pretend Presidential Run.

It is our problem since criminals here illegally have no respect for law and order

They need to learn the first lesson to be American

Obey laws

-Geaux

That was just lousy all around. Ramos was grandstanding and Trump was, well, Trumping.

Yuck.
What?..you're ok with agitators hijacking and disrupting news conferences for publicity?
it's his conference, he paid for the room it was held in...
The whole point was to grandstand..trump is suing univision for breach of contract for dropping one of his beauty pageants..ramos thought he could just stand up and filibuster...

see americans have grown used to allowing dissenters and agitators have their way..no politician has stood up to any of them in ..I dunno..years.

Look at sanders and hillary...as soon as the black lies matter negroes show up they fall all over themselves to accommodate..
fuckem. time for some REAL change in this country..

good for trump.

It is our problem since criminals here illegally have no respect for law and order

Obey laws

Really? Seems to me a lot of laws were broken by rich Republicans in causing the last recession, but I didn't see a one of them go to jail.

Also, rich people who HIRE illegals are also breaking the laws, but I don't see you guys getting too keen on prosecuting them.

Because they're white.

Silly Darkie. Rights are for White People.

Donald took good counsel and let Mr. Ramos back in to have a two-way dicussion.

Univision will send several big men to surround him next time and stare security down.

Feral whites days of stopping the speech of minorities is long gone.

The reporter wasn't being politically correct! :cool-45:
the reporter tried to disrupt a news conference to shift the focus to HIM.
He was rude and out of order. If he had waited, he would have been called on...but no..he wanted to just stand up and start shouting at trump...good for donald.

That was just lousy all around. Ramos was grandstanding and Trump was, well, Trumping.

Yuck.
What?..you're ok with agitators hijacking and disrupting news conferences for publicity?
The whole point was to grandstand..trump is suing univision for breach of contract for dropping one of his beauty pageants..ramos thought he could just stand up and filibuster...

see americans have grown used to allowing dissenters and agitators have their way..no politician has stood up to any of them in ..I dunno..years.

Look at sanders and hillary...as soon as the black lies matter negroes show up they fall all over themselves to accommodate..

good for trump.

Sanders and Hillary indulge BLM protestors because they are a part of their coalition.

Trump isn't a serious candidate. He's having fun at the expense of the rest of the system, so he can say whatever the fuck he wants and stir up whatever shit he wants. He knows HE'S not the one who is going to get the bill when 90% of Hispanics vote against the GOP Next November.

Obey laws

Really? Seems to me a lot of laws were broken by rich Republicans in causing the last recession, but I didn't see a one of them go to jail.

Also, rich people who HIRE illegals are also breaking the laws, but I don't see you guys getting too keen on prosecuting them.

Because they're white.

Silly Darkie. Rights are for White People.

enforcing immigration laws has nothing to do with race.

You're projecting and trying to blame others for your racism.

Donald took good counsel and let Mr. Ramos back in to have a two-way dicussion.

Univision will send several big men to surround him next time and stare security down.

Feral whites days of stopping the speech of minorities is long gone.

again, guy. Trump knew exactly what he was doing, and this played very well with the bigots who make up the GOP base.

Yuck.

good for trump.

Sanders and Hillary indulge BLM protestors because they are a part of their coalition.

Trump isn't a serious candidate. He's having fun at the expense of the rest of the system, so he can say whatever the fuck he wants and stir up whatever shit he wants. He knows HE'S not the one who is going to get the bill when 90% of Hispanics vote against the GOP Next November.

good reasons not to vote for sanders or hillary then...the rest of that is not worth addressing...

enforcing immigration laws has nothing to do with race.

You're projecting and trying to blame others for your racism.

says the guy who lost his shit because a black guy played the Human Torch!

Guy, if you really, really wanted to 'enforce' immigration laws, there's a simple way to do that. Go after the mostly white employers who are paying them.

The reporter wasn't being politically correct! :cool-45:
the reporter tried to disrupt a news conference to shift the focus to HIM. He was rude and out of order. If he had waited, he would have been called on...but no..he wanted to just stand up and start shouting at trump...good for donald.
If Hillary or Obama had done the same, you'd be calling them dictators. My comment stands, PC isn't just or liberals anymore. The Donald won't stand for anyone interfering with his coronation.

Forum List

Back