Donald Trump kicks out Reporter! Nice. lol

Donald took good counsel and let Mr. Ramos back in to have a two-way dicussion.

Univision will send several big men to surround him next time and stare security down.

Feral whites days of stopping the speech of minorities is long gone.

again, guy. Trump knew exactly what he was doing, and this played very well with the bigots who make up the GOP base.
how many "bigots" are there in the GOP base? can you name them? LMAO..weak strawman "argument".

oooo univision "security" and they're going to STARE at them real hard...LMAO..you're delusional. sit down, shut up and wait to be called on..the days of radical minorities hijacking news conferences is over..see what I did there?

are you calling donald trump a "feral white"?

you're a racist.

enforcing immigration laws has nothing to do with race.

You're projecting and trying to blame others for your racism.

says the guy who lost his shit because a black guy played the Human Torch!

you exaggerate wildly.

Guy, if you really, really wanted to 'enforce' immigration laws, there's a simple way to do that. Go after the mostly white employers who are paying them.
stick to your movies and cartoons..you have no idea what you're talking about.

The reporter wasn't being politically correct! :cool-45:
the reporter tried to disrupt a news conference to shift the focus to HIM. He was rude and out of order. If he had waited, he would have been called on...but no..he wanted to just stand up and start shouting at trump...good for donald.
If Hillary or Obama had done the same, you'd be calling them dictators. My comment stands, PC isn't just or liberals anymore. The Donald won't stand for anyone interfering with his coronation.

No..you're making up fantasy out comes of hypothetical situations you invented in your own mind and then accusing others of not meeting your standards..you're very confused...we get it..you don't like trump, republicans or people who want to put country ahead of party...that's fine...just say so and let it go...but to invent all that fantasy to disparage people about events that never happened....comical.

Feral white racists like you, Rota, when called out for their racism, immediately counter charge with baseless charges of racism. It is like you being called a criminal (which you are) so you called the other person a criminal for notifying the world what you are really.

Trumps’ security will not touch Ramos or his men. You know it, I know it.

The days of feral whites like you running anything, even a news conference, are long over.

the reporter tried to disrupt a news conference to shift the focus to HIM. He was rude and out of order. If he had waited, he would have been called on...but no..he wanted to just stand up and start shouting at trump...good for donald.
If Hillary or Obama had done the same, you'd be calling them dictators. My comment stands, PC isn't just or liberals anymore. The Donald won't stand for anyone interfering with his coronation.

No..you're making up fantasy out comes of hypothetical situations you invented in your own mind and then accusing others of not meeting your standards..you're very confused...we get it..you don't like trump, republicans or people who want to put country ahead of party...that's fine...just say so and let it go...but to invent all that fantasy to disparage people about events that never happened....comical.
Joey is a DNC troll. Best to ignore him.

Fantasies based on events over the last 7 years. Let Hillary and Obama do something like what Trump did, FOR ANY REASON, and you'd be likening them to Hitler, Stalin and Mao.

That was just lousy all around. Ramos was grandstanding and Trump was, well, Trumping.

Yuck.
What?..you're ok with agitators hijacking and disrupting news conferences for publicity?
it's his conference, he paid for the room it was held in...
The whole point was to grandstand..trump is suing univision for breach of contract for dropping one of his beauty pageants..ramos thought he could just stand up and filibuster...

see americans have grown used to allowing dissenters and agitators have their way..no politician has stood up to any of them in ..I dunno..years.

Look at sanders and hillary...as soon as the black lies matter negroes show up they fall all over themselves to accommodate..
fuckem. time for some REAL change in this country..

good for trump.

Sanders and Hillary indulge BLM protestors because they are a part of their coalition.

Trump isn't a serious candidate. He's having fun at the expense of the rest of the system, so he can say whatever the fuck he wants and stir up whatever shit he wants. He knows HE'S not the one who is going to get the bill when 90% of Hispanics vote against the GOP Next November.
Trump isn't a serious candidate? Where is your head? The Republican party is panicking that Trump may be their next nominee. They are trying to stop him but you can see how effective they have been. Look at his poll numbers!
Stop playing games on the board.

Joey is a DNC troll. Best to ignore him.

I see that..My mistake..I took him for an honest person.

No worries with hilary..she avoids the press like they have ebola.
And obama hand picks his questions.

Fantasies based on events over the last 7 years. Let Hillary and Obama do something like what Trump did, FOR ANY REASON, and you'd be likening them to Hitler, Stalin and Mao.

you realize how silly you look?

why do you resort to fantasy scenarios you invent in your own mind? How about sticking to reality.
Just say you don't like him and let it go...

Feral white racists like you, Rota, when called out for their racism, immediately counter charge with baseless charges of racism. It is like you being called a criminal (which you are) so you called the other person a criminal for notifying the world what you are really.

The days of feral whites like you running anything, even a news conference, are long over.
They touched him yesterday...they kicked him out! lol

That was just lousy all around. Ramos was grandstanding and Trump was, well, Trumping.

Yuck.
What?..you're ok with agitators hijacking and disrupting news conferences for publicity?
it's his conference, he paid for the room it was held in...
The whole point was to grandstand..trump is suing univision for breach of contract for dropping one of his beauty pageants..ramos thought he could just stand up and filibuster...

see americans have grown used to allowing dissenters and agitators have their way..no politician has stood up to any of them in ..I dunno..years.

Look at sanders and hillary...as soon as the black lies matter negroes show up they fall all over themselves to accommodate..
fuckem. time for some REAL change in this country..

good for trump.

Sanders and Hillary indulge BLM protestors because they are a part of their coalition.

Trump isn't a serious candidate. He's having fun at the expense of the rest of the system, so he can say whatever the fuck he wants and stir up whatever shit he wants. He knows HE'S not the one who is going to get the bill when 90% of Hispanics vote against the GOP Next November.
Trump isn't a serious candidate? Where is your head? The Republican party is panicking that Trump may be their next nominee. They are trying to stop him but you can see how effective they have been. Look at his poll numbers!
Stop playing games on the board.
Agreed.

The mere fact that the R establishment is trying to dump Trump, makes me like Trump more..

Trump is a legitimate candidate repreenting the marginalized whites on the far right of the party who have been fighting the culture wars since the 1960s.

This is the last hurrah before they lose and die out.

Many are of my parents' Greatest Generation, and I honor what they did to save the world from militarism and imperialism and to hold back communism until it imploded.

But those days of yore have gone and are no more. Join the great majority that have gone ahead with our thanks.

So you think Trump cant have someone who is disruptive thrown out of his own press conference? Dont be stupid,he can bar anyone he wants to.
Or he could just rope em off like hilary.

you've completely lost "touch" :) with reality.

no one of ANY race should (or WILL) be allowed to disrupt a function...what's the problem?...you guys are ridiculous..

So you think Trump cant have someone who is disruptive thrown out of his own press conference? Dont be stupid,he can bar anyone he wants to.
Or he could just rope em off like hilary.

What he can't decide is whether this media outlet then decides to just be anti-Trump.

If he annoys EVERYONE then people won't like him.

Forum List

Back