Donald Trump kicks out Reporter! Nice. lol

Feral white racists like you, Rota, when called out for their racism, immediately counter charge with baseless charges of racism. It is like you being called a criminal (which you are) so you called the other person a criminal for notifying the world what you are really.

Trumps’ security will not touch Ramos or his men. You know it, I know it.

The days of feral whites like you running anything, even a news conference, are long over.

So you think Trump cant have someone who is disruptive thrown out of his own press conference? Dont be stupid,he can bar anyone he wants to.
Or he could just rope em off like hilary.

What he can't decide is whether this media outlet then decides to just be anti-Trump.

If he annoys EVERYONE then people won't like him.

we know both parties are corrupt and all three branches of gvt are corrupt...we know the media is biased and corrupt..

and here's a candidate that calls ALL of them on it...and you don't like that.
They don't like it either..they know he can upset all their apple carts if patriotic americans get behind him.

Yeah, both parties are corrupt. Not sure how the media is corrupt. Biased yes. Then again the media as a whole has lots of different biases so people could figure stuff out of they wanted to.

I don't like Trump because he's not going to make things better. He's entertainment. He's doing stuff other parties around the world have done and they get nowhere. If they get into power they'll just become what they claimed they didn't like. A lot of hot air.

A party called UKIP in the UK was soooooooo non-PC and everyone loved them for it. Until it came to non-PC people criticising UKIP and then all of a sudden UKIP were hammering these people for being non-PC but without using the term "non-PC" and dropped the whole PC opposition thing altogether.

If there were a REAL opposition to the main parties, I'd be all for it. Trump isn't. Sorry. He's a fraud. An entertainer.
Can you prove your assertions about Trump?

Do you think the establishment candidates are better than Trump and if so, how?

If you really don't know that much of the media are corrupt, you have ignored reality. Do you know that many media figures were owned by the CIA before JFK was murdered? This is a well known fact and I suspect it continues today.

Feral white racists like you, Rota, when called out for their racism, immediately counter charge with baseless charges of racism. It is like you being called a criminal (which you are) so you called the other person a criminal for notifying the world what you are really.

The days of feral whites like you running anything, even a news conference, are long over.

So you think Trump cant have someone who is disruptive thrown out of his own press conference? Dont be stupid,he can bar anyone he wants to.

What he can't decide is whether this media outlet then decides to just be anti-Trump.

Your first sentence is gibberish.

You can't read? Jeez.

Oh I can read just fine. Which is why I can tell you first sentence is gibberish.

Then again I went back and re-read it. It makes perfect sense, both grammatically and in what I wanted to say. So I asked if you couldn't read, but it actually makes sense. Your lose if you can't read it, don't come bitching to me.

Your first sentence is gibberish.

You can't read? Jeez.

Oh I can read just fine. Which is why I can tell you first sentence is gibberish.

Then again I went back and re-read it. It makes perfect sense, both grammatically and in what I wanted to say. So I asked if you couldn't read, but it actually makes sense. Your lose if you can't read it, don't come bitching to me.

That says more about your intelligence than the piss poor sentence structure.

They won't touch him.

They won't touch him.

Sure they will.

It is our problem since criminals here illegally have no respect for law and order

They need to learn the first lesson to be American

Obey laws

Really? Seems to me a lot of laws were broken by rich Republicans in causing the last recession, but I didn't see a one of them go to jail.

Also, rich people who HIRE illegals are also breaking the laws, but I don't see you guys getting too keen on prosecuting them.

Because they're white.

Silly Darkie. Rights are for White People.
I also didn't see any rich democrats that had a part in the recession go to jail either. Barney Frank for example.

The 'very fact that he let him back in and gave him more questions than anyone shows he's" he is very aware of the press and its potential to hurt him if he does not answer the tough questions. Smart move finally by him.

Donald took good counsel and let Mr. Ramos back in to have a two-way dicussion.

Univision will send several big men to surround him next time and stare security down.

Feral whites days of stopping the speech of minorities is long gone.
Oh please if he was white he would've been treated the same. Put that worn out race card away. It has expired.

After Obama you have no credibility left and your race card expired a long time ago. Go suck on Hillary's titty.

we know both parties are corrupt and all three branches of gvt are corrupt...we know the media is biased and corrupt..

They don't like it either..they know he can upset all their apple carts if patriotic americans get behind him.

Yeah, both parties are corrupt. Not sure how the media is corrupt. Biased yes. Then again the media as a whole has lots of different biases so people could figure stuff out of they wanted to.

I don't like Trump because he's not going to make things better. He's entertainment. He's doing stuff other parties around the world have done and they get nowhere. If they get into power they'll just become what they claimed they didn't like. A lot of hot air.

A party called UKIP in the UK was soooooooo non-PC and everyone loved them for it. Until it came to non-PC people criticising UKIP and then all of a sudden UKIP were hammering these people for being non-PC but without using the term "non-PC" and dropped the whole PC opposition thing altogether.

If there were a REAL opposition to the main parties, I'd be all for it. Trump isn't. Sorry. He's a fraud. An entertainer.

If you really don't know that much of the media are corrupt, you have ignored reality. Do you know that many media figures were owned by the CIA before JFK was murdered? This is a well known fact and I suspect it continues today.

Can I prove my point about Trump? Oh, easily.

Trump backtracks on his policies. He comes out all guns blazing, mouth wide open shouting off about this or that. Then someone points out that he's talking rubbish so he comes out with something else, then someone points out that this too is rubbish so he finds something else. He's done it with the Mexicans jibe, he did it with the PoW jibe, he's been all over the place on immigration.

He's trying to be populist, but he doesn't know what is populist or not, so he's putting his toes in, shouting off, if people object he changes to what he thinks they want to hear.

It's classic politics from someone who doesn't have a clue.

As for the entertainment side. You KNOW he's going to come out with something entertaining every so often. You know if he's on a TV debate he's going to say something that is shocking. Trump had disappeared for a few days, oh, he comes back being shocking again.

He only says one shocking thing at a time. Keeping others for later.

Also, 4 years ago he was popular-ish and then disappeared. He's come back doing things differently. The only way is to spent 4 years checking out TV and working out how to get popular. He's doing that.

Trump is a legitimate candidate repreenting the marginalized whites on the far right of the party who have been fighting the culture wars since the 1960s.

This is the last hurrah before they lose and die out.

Many are of my parents' Greatest Generation, and I honor what they did to save the world from militarism and imperialism and to hold back communism until it imploded.

But those days of yore have gone and are no more. Join the great majority that have gone ahead with our thanks.
Are you calling those two black women that are publically supporting Trump racist?

They won't touch him.

Sure they will.
Not at all. They know better. They will not let him in.

Can I prove my point about Trump? Oh, easily.

Trump backtracks on his policies. He comes out all guns blazing, mouth wide open shouting off about this or that. Then someone points out that he's talking rubbish so he comes out with something else, then someone points out that this too is rubbish so he finds something else. He's done it with the Mexicans jibe, he did it with the PoW jibe, he's been all over the place on immigration.

He's trying to be populist, but he doesn't know what is populist or not, so he's putting his toes in, shouting off, if people object he changes to what he thinks they want to hear.

It's classic politics from someone who doesn't have a clue.

As for the entertainment side. You KNOW he's going to come out with something entertaining every so often. You know if he's on a TV debate he's going to say something that is shocking. Trump had disappeared for a few days, oh, he comes back being shocking again.

He only says one shocking thing at a time. Keeping others for later.

Also, 4 years ago he was popular-ish and then disappeared. He's come back doing things differently. The only way is to spent 4 years checking out TV and working out how to get popular. He's doing that.

Univision will send several big men to surround him next time and stare security down.

Oh please if he was white he would've been treated the same. Put that worn out race card away. It has expired.
Renounce your racism, and we can consider if you are telling the truth.

They won't touch him.

Sure they will.

Aaaahh...good point.

Trump is a legitimate candidate repreenting the marginalized whites on the far right of the party who have been fighting the culture wars since the 1960s.

This is the last hurrah before they lose and die out.

Many are of my parents' Greatest Generation, and I honor what they did to save the world from militarism and imperialism and to hold back communism until it imploded.

But those days of yore have gone and are no more. Join the great majority that have gone ahead with our thanks.
Are you calling those two black women that are publically supporting Trump racist?
Since you are racist, your question makes no sense other than it reveals you. The world and the USA is changing and there is nothing you are going to do that can stop it.

They won't touch him.

Sure they will.

Aaaahh...good point.
--LOL

Renounce your racism, and we can consider if you are telling the truth.
Lil, like I said your race card is invalid, so is your credibility. You will see soon what kind of a fool you are for sticking up for Obama, no matter what. Like I said, go suck on Hillary's titty.

Forum List

Back