Donald Trump mocks reporter's disability

I remember when Obama made fun of the special Olympics. Of course liberals loved that.
Please do go on, provide some kind of evidence for your claim.
On a talk show he was talking about him bowling. He said it looks like he should be in the special Olympics.
Proof positive....who could possibly dispute that.
I told you what he said, even if I showed you the video. You still would defend him.

When someone in the public limelight, no less running for president mocks a person with physical disabilities, they are lower than a snakes' belly. And, anyone who supports such a person, needs to check out their own personal mental health!

When someone in the public limelight, no less running for president mocks a person with physical disabilities, they are lower than a snakes' belly. And, anyone who supports such a person, needs to check out their own personal mental health!

What's even lower, and lefties are masters of that, is to use disability as an excuse and shield from the consequences. An asshole with a disability is still an asshole.

What's even lower, and lefties are masters of that, is to use disability as an excuse and shield from the consequences. An asshole with a disability is still an asshole.

Still, not rational.

I blame the reporter

He should know that to deal with Trump you have to be Christian, straight, white and with no discernible disabilities

Otherwise, you deserve to be mocked

Still, not rational.
What would be rational is that most of us would have bitchslap the guy. The guy is not mentally handicapped at all. He is a dishonest journalist and that is how Trump treated him. Having a gibbled hand does not give you the right to openly engage in propaganda.

Too bad Trump lacks the wit or verbal skills to mock him without acting like a disabled.

6iv11e.jpg

I read the story, which made Trump sound like a vile human being; and then I watched the video; and it was like, oh, I see what you did there.

Just another little turd on a long list of horrible shit he's said ...

Not surprised, not shocked. Nothing to see here, carry on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back