Donald Trump mocks reporter's disability

On a talk show he was talking about him bowling. He said it looks like he should be in the special Olympics.
Proof positive....who could possibly dispute that.
I told you what he said, even if I showed you the video. You still would defend him.
How can you show me a video that never existed?
The video has been posted, so you ready to condem Obama or are you gonna prove me right?

Don't expect to get the answer. Every time they're bitch slapped with the facts, they run away and continue their bullshit in another thread.
I know, but fakey jakey is making a run at it.

The video has been posted, so you ready to condem Obama or are you gonna prove me right?
Your deflection and nervousness are hereby noted.

Trump fucked up so badly that if it were a bull fight, the matador gave Trump the sword, and he thrust it up his own ass.

Talking from your own experience? I mean, that's something what you would do, right?

Trump followers that believe Trump when he says he was not mocking that reporter will become the very definition of brainwashed fools. No rational person can not see Trump ridiculing a handicapped person.

Trump followers that believe Trump when he says he was not mocking that reporter will become the very definition of brainwashed fools. No rational person can not see Trump ridiculing a handicapped person.

This time next week the majority of America won't care

Yet making fun of special Olympic kids are okay?

Your deflection and nervousness are hereby noted.

Trump fucked up so badly that if it were a bull fight, the matador gave Trump the sword, and he thrust it up his own ass.
So Obama making fun of special Olympic kids are alright?
Yes, what he did on the Jay Leno Show was OK and acceptable. He made fun oF himself for having a low bowling score, 129, which would qualify him for the special Olympics. How desperate are you brainwashed Trumpers to compare that to standing on a stage flailing his arms and mimicking a handicapped person?

He will mock people regardless of who they are. You got to give him a credit, that was spot-on impression and it's at least as much funny as Biden's who invited a man, Chuck Graham who's bound to a wheelchair to "stand up".

You lefties should stop trying to pretend that the gesture of imitating someone is somehow more harmful or completely different from verbal insults.

What most important thing at this point is, any time leftist media is offended at something, Trump rises in the polls.

Yes, what he did on the Jay Leno Show was OK and acceptable. He made fun oF himself for having a low bowling score, 129, which would qualify him for the special Olympics. How desperate are you brainwashed Trumpers to compare that to standing on a stage flailing his arms and mimicking a handicapped person?

Exactly. It's OK when we do it. Fucking hypocrites.

He will mock people regardless of who they are. You got to give him a credit, that was spot-on impression and it's at least as much funny as Biden's who invited a man, Chuck Graham who's bound to a wheelchair to "stand up".

You lefties should stop trying to pretend that the gesture of imitating someone is somehow more harmful or completely different from verbal insults.

What most important thing at this point is, any time leftist media is offended at something, Trump rises in the polls.
Your Fuhrer is being branded as a fascist liar bully and his supporters like you got nothin' to defend him with of convincing value or worth.

Your Fuhrer is being branded as a fascist liar bully and his supporters like you got nothin' to defend him with of convincing value or worth.

Gasping for straw, eh? When nothing else works, double down.

Only communist lefties are branding him as fascist. Don't you think that's an insult? Just wait, that's going to bite them in the ass.

Trump supporters like me? LOL. I'm far from being his supporter, I just love the way how he's handling leftists media and other fucks such as yourself. Trump is insulting someone? Wait, he can't do that, that's our job!!!

Gasping for straw, eh? When nothing else works, double down.

Only communist lefties are branding him as fascist. Don't you think that's an insult? Just wait, that's going to bite them in the ass.

Trump supporters like me? LOL. I'm far from being his supporter, I just love the way how he's handling leftists media and other fucks such as yourself. Trump is insulting someone? Wait, he can't do that, that's our job!!!
You are so misinformed as to make yourself sound stupid. The branding is being done by Republicans. They started it and they are promoting it.

youtube.com/watch?v=AZ-pvH6_EMM

When someone in the public limelight, no less running for president mocks a person with physical disabilities, they are lower than a snakes' belly. And, anyone who supports such a person, needs to check out their own personal mental health!

What's even lower, and lefties are masters of that, is to use disability as an excuse and shield from the consequences. An asshole with a disability is still an asshole.

Still, not rational.
What would be rational is that most of us would have bitchslap the guy. The guy is not mentally handicapped at all. He is a dishonest journalist and that is how Trump treated him. Having a gibbled hand does not give you the right to openly engage in propaganda.

Too bad Trump lacks the wit or verbal skills to mock him without acting like a disabled.

What "propaganda." did the reporter engage in?

Trump better watch out how he waves his arms I guess. Meanwhile the laugh of the year came when VP Joe Biden told a supporter "stand up and be recognized" when the guy was in a wheel chair. Remember Barry Hussein making fun of his bowling by ridiculing the "special olympics" in his brief career as a stand up comedian?

Trump better watch out how he waves his arms I guess. Meanwhile the laugh of the year came when VP Joe Biden told a supporter "stand up and be recognized" when the guy was in a wheel chair. Remember Barry Hussein making fun of his bowling by ridiculing the "special olympics" in his brief career as a stand up comedian?
Fail.

Forum List

Back