Donald Trump mocks reporter's disability

Bullshit attacks? Trump provides all the material, he does all the work there, while a fringe group of REPUBLICUNTS laps it up.

The Donald DOUBLES DOWN AGAIN, bitch slapping you stupid FAGERAL NeoCommie/DemmocRATS... PLEASE FIND MORE BULLSHIT!!!!!

• Trump demands NY Times apologize for accusation
    WND ^ | 45 mins ago | Cheryl Chumley
    Donald Trump, leading Republican candidate for president, took his spat with the New York Times to the next level, doubling down on his denial of mocking a handicapped reporter and then demanding the newspaper apologize for accusing him of doing so. In tweets sent out Thanksgiving Day, Trump said once again he didn't poke fun of Serge Kovaleski, a New York Times journalist who suffers from arthrogryposis, a congenital condition that restricts the movements of his arms. His campaign first opened with this clarification: "Donald J. Trump today demanded an apology fro the failing New York Times which accused him...
If Trump had any dignity or class he might even win with his half wit rhetoric.

You means like you're lying and Corrupy CU*T candidate?

n6MC5Sj.gif
I'm voting for Sanders, you're the one who follows a ****.

Bernie WRONG since 1972... probably before your were even sperm!

sanderssplash.jpg
Ouch, lol.

The video has been posted, so you ready to condem Obama or are you gonna prove me right?
Your deflection and nervousness are hereby noted.

Trump fucked up so badly that if it were a bull fight, the matador gave Trump the sword, and he thrust it up his own ass.
So Obama making fun of special Olympic kids are alright?
I watched the video, it shows you to be a liar.

Nope, it shows you're in denial.

You also have no problem throwing insults while criticizing someone else for doing the same.

Fucking leftist hypocrites.

This is the Trump outrage du jour. Tomorrow there will be another. It's background noise. We all know that it's all "trumped" up. That's why none of these stories get traction.

This is the Trump outrage du jour. Tomorrow there will be another. It's background noise. We all know that it's all "trumped" up. That's why none of these stories get traction.

The lefties keep trying to smear him and still not realizing it's not working.

If they report tomorrow that Trump raped someone , everyone would assume they're lying. This is why Trump can do whatever he wants. He has proved and established that the mainstream media are disgusting lying rats. Everything they say is either outright fabrication or heavy distortion and by doing that they're actually doing hi a favor because every "controversy" ends up looking like the media trying to bully Trump out of the race just to end up being upset that Trump is undoing so much of what they have worked for.

Why do you care? It's obvious you won't vote for him. You are acting insane. He's just a candidate.

The lefties keep trying to smear him and still not realizing it's not working.

If they report tomorrow that Trump raped someone , everyone would assume they're lying. This is why Trump can do whatever he wants. He has proved and established that the mainstream media are disgusting lying rats. Everything they say is either outright fabrication or heavy distortion and by doing that they're actually doing hi a favor because every "controversy" ends up looking like the media trying to bully Trump out of the race just to end up being upset that Trump is undoing so much of what they have worked for.
I know I give two shits what a leftist dumb fk thinks. They're scared of him, and won't vote for him. Not sure I understand their position.

The video has been posted, so you ready to condem Obama or are you gonna prove me right?
Your deflection and nervousness are hereby noted.

Trump fucked up so badly that if it were a bull fight, the matador gave Trump the sword, and he thrust it up his own ass.
So Obama making fun of special Olympic kids are alright?
I watched the video, it shows you to be a liar.

Nope, it shows you're in denial.

You also have no problem throwing insults while criticizing someone else for doing the same.

Fucking leftist hypocrites.
Wrong again, the video clearly shows that you are a liar.

By traction you mean that Trump followers will follow no matter what.
A few will, yes.
With Republicans being about 25% of registered voters, Trump polling at 28% of Republicans means he's ultimately not much of a threat to Democrats.

A few will, yes.
With Republicans being about 25% of registered voters, Trump polling at 28% of Republicans means he's ultimately not much of a threat to Democrats.
So why'd you post here?

A few will, yes.

Don't have to worry about the Hildebeast...she'll be in the BIG HOUSE...NOT the White House!

CU0Nrt4UcAAMFXh.png

A few will, yes.

Don't have to worry about the Hildebeast...she'll be in the BIG HOUSE...NOT the White House!

CU0Nrt4UcAAMFXh.png
That's what a lot of people have said about Obama over the past seven years. I wonder what's taking so long?

A few will, yes.

CU0Nrt4UcAAMFXh.png
That's what a lot of people have said about Obama over the past seven years. I wonder what's taking so long?

Dey afraids o his skins colors!

A few will, yes.

CU0Nrt4UcAAMFXh.png

Dey afraids o his skins colors!
No one is.

Forum List

Back